[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good alternatives to this board? It's been two and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1406248015414s.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1406248015414s.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
Any good alternatives to this board? It's been two and a half months since I found this place and I'm already tired of it.
>>
try death
>>
>>24084155
year and a half here.

No , it's the exact same shit all the time every day.

Maybe one or two interesting threads once a day. Other than that no.
>>
>>24084155

Nope.

Off you go, frogposter/redditscum. Nothing left for you here.
>>
Focus on threads (rare good ones), not on a board itself.
>>
>>24084194

Yes, I think you should try death too
>>
All post deletion newfags should fuck off.
>>
Reddit.com

why don't you try it out and never come back
>>
>>24084155
Try contributing more faggotson
>>
>>>/mlp/ go here
>>
>>24084222
>>24084251
>>24084258

Dare question this shithole of repetition, stale memes, weeaboo trash, tranny obsessions, /soc/fag attention whoring, and hivemind circlejerking ironically not too dissimilar to Reddit when the voting system is ignored, and I am just a toolbag Redditor who needs to fuck off to fedoraland, as I am the real "loser".

Huh.
>>
>>24084222
>>24084258
Fucking tripfags with their ridiculous names
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24084327
Fuck off back to liberal lalaland
>>
>>24084391
no u

blocks
>>
>>24084422
OP here. Come with me to /lgbt/, a place you and I are gonna have a fun time at.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
Good board right here
>>>/trash/
>>
Wizard chan. Any other board on this site.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
>>24084461
Don't listen to this impostor. I am the real OP.

Fuck that board, that containment board is seemingly not ENOUGH as they come here spamming their cock cravings in our face.
>>
>>24084521
Wizchan is slow af from the few times I've been there but I can try again
>>
>>24084155
>>24084327
There are no real alternatives and let alone good ones, because /r9k/ itself is (mostly) shit. There are days when I hate this board because of the things you listed, but then there are also days when I'm glad that I at least have someone to talk to and some threads are actually pretty decent.

Just hide threads you don't like. If there's too much garbage then just go play vidya or something and check back later.
>>
>>24084327

there you go.

nailed it.

We know what it is. We don't need you to tell us.
>>
8ch net/r9k is the best alternative atm
>>
>>24084225
This. i been doing this all years sure i missed out fappening threads but rare good thread are hidden gems that are worth experiencing senpai
>>
>>24085625
It's slow as fuck though, you have threads all the way back from august there
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.