[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you go to talk about heavy problems when you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 032-1.jpg (314 KB, 800x747) Image search: [Google]
032-1.jpg
314 KB, 800x747
Where do you go to talk about heavy problems when you don't have a therapist?
>>
>talking about "problems"
Faggot

As expected of a literal gay lmao
>>
more dfc pics desu senpai.
>>
I have internal dialogues with myself

I don't think its as effective, but it still helps
>>
/r9k/ tee bee aitch
>>
>>24083710
Me personally, or do you want advice?
>>
>>24083779
but hes a guy
>>
>>24083800
This because no one else is willing to listen to your shit
>>
>>24083710
right here

no one knows you if you are anonymous

except the NSA
>>
>>24083875
not in an alternate timeline
>>
>>24083875

Guys can't have babies, anon. You might be imagining things.
>>
File: kurisuchina.jpg (444 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
kurisuchina.jpg
444 KB, 715x1000
>>24083875
What is wrong with you?

Don't talk about a lady like that.
>>
>draw a girl
>call it a boy

Worst Japan meme
>>
u can talk to me anon
>>
File: experience.png (479 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
experience.png
479 KB, 1366x768
>take a little bit of LSD
>rewatch old anime movies

I can't even begin to describe how amazing this is.
>>
>>24083710
I go on 4chan, if I can motivate myself enough to post it.
>>
>>24083800
Same here i always do this
>>
>>24083710
I have a therapist and I still have that problem. Really goes to show how pointless therapy is if you're not a normie, I guess. You could try posting your problems on /r9k/ or /adv/, but keep in mind you might not get any useful advice (or replies in general, for that matter). Some people might also make fun of you for whatever reason, because anonymity.

So yeah, shit sucks. I'd get online friends but it's a huge hassle unless you play an MMORPG or something.
>>
>>24083710
Nowhere. You sit up late at night staring at a blank instance of Notepad wishing the words would come but they don't. Then you go to bed and sleep restlessly.
>>
My own mind. I have tried so many times to talk to close friends or even strangers. No one understands
>>
>>24083710
I feel awful for the first time in my life and tried to talk to my GP (who thought I didn't need therapy) and my dad (I never had real talks with him before) but sadly it didn't change shit because I'm too rational to ignore how much I fucked up and how close I was to having a decent normie life.
>>
File: tumblr_nj7wikaFdz1tk91v5o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj7wikaFdz1tk91v5o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>24083710
>join skype groups on /soc/
>pretend to be a girl
>rant about issues
>thirsty desperate guys hang on your every word
>eventually get things off my chest and feel better
>never talk to them again
unrelated pic
>>
useless. literally useless.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.