[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about the fact that one day youre going to die robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: basel-45.jpg (152 KB, 662x1033) Image search: [Google]
basel-45.jpg
152 KB, 662x1033
How do you feel about the fact that one day youre going to die robots?
>>
Wish it would hurry up and happen already
>>
Happy tbqh
>>
>>24083709
Life is only the beginning. You'll be fucked anyways.
>>
I cant wait until I die. All the pain will be gone. I hope.
>>
>>24083647
/r/ing pic of noose with anime girl looking through it
>>
File: 1443887749293.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1443887749293.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
Grateful and impatient.
>>
>die
>reborn as an austrian aristocrat in the late 1800s
looking forward to it desu lad
anyone else here /hoardinggoodkarma/?
>>
>>24083803
Karma isn't real.
>>
>>24083647
literally don't even care. I used to, but then I graduated the fifth grade.
>>
Fairly peaceful. There really isn't much to live for, anyway.
>>
>>24083647
I don't know if eternal life would even be that good desu my senpaitachi
>>
File: nofeelnovember.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nofeelnovember.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
I like to think I've accepted it peacefully, but really I don't think anyone knows until they're about to die, or if dying is inevitable
>>
File: it__s_lowly_worm_by_dth1971.jpg (10 KB, 157x200) Image search: [Google]
it__s_lowly_worm_by_dth1971.jpg
10 KB, 157x200
>>24083830
get a load of tipping tom over here
>>
Im so feel so bad lately, I dont care if I die. I don't want to get rid of my life though.
>>
>>24083647
I fear getting old much more then death
>>
>>24083647
No feeling one way or the other.

It's inevitable that it'll happen. Why worry? It's like getting really nervous that the sun will go down today. Worrying over an inevitability just affects your quality of life. It's not like you can do anything to avoid dying.
>>
To relasee the soul one must die
To find peace inside you must get eternal
>>
>>24083647
>be religious
>be a good person
Pretty good, i'm excited for the afterlife. Infinite waifus and keks.
>>
>>24084268
If you're so religious and such a good person, why did god deliver such a terrible life on to you?
>>
I'm more upset about becoming ugly and old.

I bitch and complain about how shitty life is, but at least I don't look like a saggy crocodile purse yet.

From here on I'll only get weaker, my joints will one day ache, I'll have crows feet and my back will act up. I won't be able to eat what I like.

Holy fuck.
>>
nonexistence gives me anxiety
>>
All my problems will be solved and I'll finally be able to rest. Too bad we can't tell what happens after death, or rather can't understand the concept of its nothingness.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.