[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Parents told me they are moving by next year >Told me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: CGgu6O0UQAA5ZeZ.jpg (28 KB, 584x580) Image search: [Google]
CGgu6O0UQAA5ZeZ.jpg
28 KB, 584x580
>Parents told me they are moving by next year
>Told me they are selling the house and I will need to have a place on my own and should start looking for a job now
>25 years old
>Been NEET since highschool
>No college, barely interacted with any humans in real life
>No skill at all
>Unkempt

JUST
>>
>dig a hole in garden
>put in container
>connect power cable and water hose

Enjoy your bunker with free water and electricity. But make sure to stay quiet and only leave when nobody can see you. Optimally the entrance is hidden under bushes and a layer of grassed soil.
>>
File: 4L_UyeKt2HD.jpg (82 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
4L_UyeKt2HD.jpg
82 KB, 450x433
Sometime robots must all grow up and face the real world
>>
Join military in a non combat role. If you're too fat, then start losing weight. Right now you're probably so sick with stress so you probably don't have much of an appetite anyway.
>>
>>24083602

You can go full hobo. Or you could pretend to leave, when instead you'll just move in the basement or boiler room. Then hide. If new owners arrive it might take a while before they find you if you play your cards right.
>>
>>24083650

I am too beta to live in a hole

>>24083682

Too beta to join the military
>>
>>24083602
Best chance you have is unloading trucks and that will still won't pay enough

Your parents are dumb for thinking unskilled labor is survivable on your own
>>
>>24083682
This sounds like your best option, unfortunately. Uncle Sam will take care of you, get you in shape, train you in a skill, and give you a little money to boot. It's not ideal, but fuck, that option is there.
>>
>>24083701

We don't have either of those things

>>24083733

Too weak for labor
>>
>>24083769
Well then enjoy living in a shelter because you will not find any job that's livable
>>
Military is best option.
>>
>>24083706
I don't think you understand. The military is for people like you. You don't have to be a hoo-rah super Chad like they show on the comericials--a lot of people use it as an absolute last resort when their life is completely ruined. You'll get money, a place to live, and if you choose your MOS wisely--some skills you can use in the real world.

What you need to do is talk to a recruiter. Even though everything he says is a lie you'll have the confidence to join after meeting him. That's what they're there for.
>>
>>24083706
I'm wondering, but are you too beta for a girlfriend or do you still feel entitled to having one?
>>
>>24083602
Sell your ass on the streets as a prostitute
>>
Cheap male hooker, hobo, or the army.
Take your pick, OP.

Me? Probably homeless when the time comes. Then I'll kill myself jumping in front of a train or something.
>>
>>24083877
He'll clearly fail the psyche part, and the physical part, I know I would

I can't do a single pullup
>>
File: 1425507605742.jpg (51 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
1425507605742.jpg
51 KB, 537x416
>>24083602
You are the ultimate beta faggot
You should have put the effort when it was time
You decided to leach off your parents

kektop
>>
>>24083877
>The military is for people like you.
Bullshit, the army want healthy individuals with no health problems. Even asthma disqualifies me and that's the least of my worries.
>>
>>24083706
>>24083769

>too beta to live in a hole
>too beta to join the military
>too weak for labor

This is a good thread.
>>
>>24084272
My army bf can't do a pullup right now. They have very low standards. He's in charge of three privates.
>>
>>24083602
If you're not able/willing to work and have no other family whose willing to let you mooch off of them, you have two options:
1. Start researching the underclass social service system (homeless shelters, SSI, food stamps, section 8 housing, community agencies, etc.)
2. Kill yourself

Good luck brobot.
>>
Military.
Suicide.
Homeless shelter.

can't think of anything else
>>
>>24083602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shsw4qauBUc
>>
Is that not enough time to teach yourself programming? Or at least get the three basic IT certs? If you get Comptia's A+, Network+, and Security+, you should be able to find a low level computer janitor job somewhere. I think those pay about $12/hour.
>>
>>24084883
>to teach yourself programming?
it's not a question of time you stupid normie
>>
>>24084841
But they were both 40, OP is still young and vulnerable.
>>
>>24084883
>implying neetkeks have/can develop any form of productive skills
>>
File: 1369704706138.jpg (57 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1369704706138.jpg
57 KB, 393x391
>>24083602
>Being NEET
>at 25
>>
>>24083602
Haha get rekt faggot
>>
TICK
>>
>>24085189
>>24085189

You'll need find a job soon. Ask your parents if they know someone or work a warehouse or clerical job, these easy enough to get.
You can also try to work at a nearby church or park.

You can also go to a 2-year college and you can bring up to your parents and they might might keep supporting you then, but I doubt it if they're this strict.
>>
>>24083602

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet your the same retard who posts the "wagekek" threads

serves you right
>>
>>24084809
>SSI, food stamps, section 8 housing

You need to work or be in college to get those things.
>>
Put an add out on Craigslist for introverted roommates. Couldn't be that bad. Or try /soc/
>room with other anon
>understand eachother
>>
>>24083602
hey, I saw your thread on wizchan. I'm not a virgin but sometimes I like to roleplay as a pathetic loser.
>>
>>24085329
OP would probably qualify for a Pell grant if they filled out the FAFSA shit.
>>
>>24085384
pretty sure that's not true at all.
>>
>>24085384
No you don't, although that may depend on your state. I'm only familiar with the Illinois system, so other places are probably different. I used this site to verify: http://www.snap-step1.usda.gov/fns/
>>
>>24085602
College grants literally saved me or else I couldn't go to school and would have to work or even buy food and new clothes to wear. But you'll have to be really poor.
My single mom works 19000 a year. The cutoff i think is a household income of 30000, but they will tell you through your EFC number. Tax returns needed.
>>
>>24083602
Did you expect to live with your parents after 23 at the most or something? You deserve this.
>>
>>24085975
If I lived with my parents for that long I would cry myself to sleep everyday that is seriously wrong.
My parents are pushing me to get a masters, but hell no I would want to live with them for 2-3 more years and be in more debt after 22.

The only way this is acceptable is if your house is multi-generational like in Japan.
>>
>>24084883
>thinking OP can pay for Certification test let alone study materials for the tests
>>
>>24083602
Get kempt brah
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.