[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School shooter 1.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 740x954) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 740x954
Hello fellow robots, there was a rumor at school that this kid was going to shoot up on November 17th.

I personally know the kid and I think he actually might.

Advice for a robot that's a senior in highschool,
>>
>>24083479
skip school on nov 17th
>>
>>24083479

Talk to him
>>
>>24083479
Talk to authorities.
>>
are teenagers this stupid? report it, obviously
>>
>>24083496
I most likely will as will most of the school

>>24083503
I would tried but he doesn't want to talk at all, he's a very strange kid.

OP
>>
>>24083479
>nov 17th rolls around
>call out sick
>???
>profit
>>
What school, op? Im a senior as well. Also definitely report it to authorities in case anything does happen.
>>
>>24083566
>>24083535
Well I would but I'm not sure if this is completely legit. The only reason we know the date for the shooting is because the shooters best friend told his parents, and I think they informed the school. But the date could always change.
>>
what kinda heat is the kid packin, OP? you should bring superior force on the day of the attack to combat him
>>
>>24083479
fuck to him
>>
>>24083658
I'm not sure what guns he owns, I wanna say a glock 21.

>>24083580
>>24083597
If you guys hear about it on November 17th, then you'll know it's my school.
>>
>highschool

only thing you can do is ask him to end it for you.
>>
>>24083479
if youre alright, you shouldnt go to school that day.
>>
Let him.

Let him be an hero
>>
>>24083479
sells him to FBI and be an hiro
>>
>>24083479
don't come to school on the day
>>
Get age b&
>>
There's one thing I never got: does this scene mean goblins or whatever Dobby was couldn't do laundry?
>>
go to school and stop his ass with your bare hands

worst thing that happens is your miserable life ends
>>
>>24083479
Duck and run
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.