[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's trade Tinder tips. What's worked for you? Has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5
File: ftwkT16b.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
ftwkT16b.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
Let's trade Tinder tips. What's worked for you? Has anything worked for you? Success stories? As unlikely as they may be?

I had a match a couple days ago but I got blind drunk last night and now it's gone. Oh well. She was 77 miles away anyway. Plus I'm pretty sure she was uninterested before that. I must be really fucking ugly because I'm at the point where i just like every chick that's not absolutely hideous and I pretty much get no matches that aren't bots.

Help
>>
You need to get better pictures of yourself, and if your pictures are already good, then you need to simply look better. After you actually get some matches, then you can practice game and whatnot.
>>
Put this on the right board retard.

>>>/adv/
>>
>>24083001

77 is too far bruh other people only swipe if they are less than 50 at least I do
>>
You need to be a 10/10 and have really good pictures.
Just look at this http://www.tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

so depressing
>>
>>24083001

Nothing works except being Chad. My Chad experiment revealed this to me in the most awful way possible. Had an okc with 2 Chad pics and a boring profile and it was awful how much attention I got. I think it gave me some kind of PTSD.
>>
>>24083001
go to a bar, join a club, develop social circle - then people see you for who you are and not just a picture.
>>
>high quality camera pictures
>be good looking
>pictures of you doing interesting things. out with friends. with an animal. dressed up in something formal. a picture with your hobby ( not you with your dakimakura ).
>be not ungood looking
basically just lie about everything and trick some dumb slut into thinking you are worth the time. its not a dating app, its a job interview. prepare your resume accordingly.

its hilarious how planned out everything is, yet they keep falling for it. hilarious and kind of disgusting.
>>
talk to girls that you normally wouldn't

when you see her pic, and your first instinct is "nope," take a second and look again. if she's not a "FUCK NO," then swipe right.

the idea is to lower your standards. there's nothing wrong with that. those women are still people. and men usually come to this naturally anyway. so some of you will be better off doing this now, instead of 5 years from now.
>>
>>24083153

But my swipes are limited and I already left swipe everyone over a 8/10
>>
>>24083072
Sweet Neptune...
>>
>>24083140
>pictures of you doing interesting things
this

or, if you don't have pics like this, just find ways to slide interesting bullshit into the conversation.

>"oh you're from florida? i went to daytona with my friends sophomore year."
>"good thing you're a nurse. if i fuck myself up while long-boarding, you're obligated to help me now."

let them know that you do things. they don't know how to ask. the conversation will just go on, with neither of you sharing much of anything, and then they'll call YOU boring. volunteer that shit up front.
>>
>>24083089
I feel you, bro. That's why I love troll Stacy threads.
>>
>>24083273
i'd say find some new pics, or take new pics, mix them with the best of the old ones, then delete your tinder, and start all over again.
>>
>>24083398

I wanted to trick some into sending me nudes at least but I wouldn't be able to keep the charade up. It was fucking depressing pham. When I "bee myself" they don't replying, but if I put on a Chad act they trip over themselves to message to me.
>>
>>24083452
Dude, if you get nudes out of them, post it all over /r9k/.
>>
>>24083499

Nah I didn't get any. I probably could have but don't wanna use my real phone number and they might ask for a real pic and my cover would be blown. But I seriously wanna try it, jack off to nudes of chicks who ignored me on my real account but love my Chad account.
>>
>>24083001

>What's worked for you?
Using pictures of Chad

>Has anything worked for you?
Nothing except using pictures of Chad, or any female pics for experiments

>Success stories?
Chad got whores to give them their numbers with ease. That 'success' makes me want to blow my ugly brain stem to bits.
>>
>>24083153

>Just lower your standards XD

My only requirement is don't be fat. I refuse. I REFUSE. To go any lower.
>>
>>24083591
How fat is too fat?
>>
>>24083554
make a fapchat or kik. they openly volunteer theirs on their profile sometimes.

and if they ask for a pic of your face, just say you're self-conscious and then immediately follow it with "i just want pics of you." that's all they need to hear. this shit is not about pics of you anyway. it's about them spreading their own nudes around for the attention.
>>
File: 7j2ltNq.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
7j2ltNq.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>>24083072

Being a 9+ is easily one of the best things in the world
>>
>>24083499

Fuck it I think I'll try that actually. Thinking of pretending to be a Chad photographer who needs nudes for a project. Wonder how many would fall for it.
>>
>>24083638

if your gut sticks out farther than your tits or if you can't see your toes while standing straight
>>
>>24083694
Fair enough, there's nothing wrong with a chick that's thick though
>>
>>24083714

Really starting to hate the word thick. Mostly because of all the fat fucks that think they can use it.
>>
>>24083673
If you use the pics in that study anon mentioned, then they'll send all kinds of 'em.
>>
>>24083776

In what study?
>>
>>24083758
I totally agree but a women with a nice ass and tits with a not so small waist is kryptonite to my dick
>>
>>24083591
it's not as bad as it sounds. it's a meme in normie amerifat culture. that's why it sounds like the worst possible case scenario in the history of the world.

and here's how i think about it now:
>blatant 8+/10
stacy mentality

>5/10 or 6/10 with big tits
stacy mentality

>5/10 or 6/10 with nice ass
stacy mentality

>fat girl with pretty face
stacy mentality

you want the girls that are kinda "plain" looking and unassuming. they're the female version of betas. chad's loudmouth brings him immediate attention. a girl's fat deposits do the same for her.

the difference is that you'll meet a nice girl who you can actually relate too. the 5/10 who thinks she deserves chad because of her bra size is the real loser in the end. fucking trust me on this.
>>
>>24083786
See >>24083072

Oonga boonga where the original comments at?
>>
>>24083825
>you want the girls that are kinda "plain" looking and unassuming

Nah, no difference. Plain/Average girls are seen as more realistically obtainable and get hit on just as much, if not more than stacies. We are completely and utterly fucked.
>>
>>24083866

Hmm. I think they would be too easy to tell. I need to use pics of an obscure handsome actor. Preferably one with a instagram headshots to make it seem real.
>>
I heard changing your height to 6ft + can improve your matches

It's not like they'll find out

just toss 6 1 in your profile and see what happens. You should probably be around 5 10 to try this though.
>>
>>24083915

I have a friend that's 6'2' and the top of my head goes to like, his nose. Can't really pin down if I'm 5'8' or 9.
>>
>>24083904
Try out the study. Girls are too stupid to care.
>>
>>24083874
Can anyone confirm this?
Honestly I have recently been gaining the confidence to hit on average/plain girls and I've considered this, but didn't think it was very widespread
>>
>>24083874
nah. i don't mean "plain" as in "muh thick glasses and thrift store shirt and inquisitive facial expression."

i'm talking about girls who look like "hey i just made this profile in my spare time between my two jobs. just treat me ok, and we can totally be bf/gf." they don't get hit on. because dudes are brainwashed too. they don't conceptualize some females as "girls" unless they're wearing yoga pants or have a mustache drawn on their finger.
>>
I can't remember where I read this, and I don't have the source so I've paraphrased it a lot, but this seems to make sense:

I know it might seem counter-intuitive, but indiscriminately swiping rights can actually harm your chances.

There is an algorithm which compares the number of times a profile has swiped right on other profiles to the number of times that profile has itself been swiped right on, in other words, it examines the relationship between the number of people you have liked and the number of people who have liked you.

Consider one of those male models, or a 9/10 Stacey - these people, due to their attractiveness, are going to have been 'liked' by a great deal of people, but because they know they can get the cream of the crop, they probably haven't dished out that many likes to others. The comparison between 'Likes Given' and 'Likes Received' is called your 'Attractiveness'.

Profiles with high 'Attractiveness' show up more regularly to people who are swiping, and therefore have a high chance of being swiped. So you're thinking - how can I raise my 'Attractiveness'? Aside from miraculously becoming more attractive irl, you can't - but you can reset your 'Attractiveness' counter, by slightly altering the range on your age preference or distance. So for example, change 18-35 to 18-36, or alter your max distance from 20 miles to 25. This will reset your 'Attractiveness' count and put you back to the top of the pile for people who are swiping through profiles.
>>
>>24084038
>because dudes are brainwashed too. they don't conceptualize some females as "girls" unless they're wearing yoga pants or have a mustache drawn on their finger.

You're talking about normies, not robots.
>>
Trade tips? You mean leach?
>>
>>24084077
I used to swipe right once for every like 20 girls I saw, and I, to this day, have never received a match. It's been about a year now.
>>
>>24084191
I dunno whether it's bullshit or not to be honest, but it sounds plausible enough
>>
>Get match
>Unmatched within 5 seconds
>Get match
>Say hi, they never respond
>Get match
>They say hi, never respond after
>Get match
>8/10 I shouldn't have matched with

Strangely enough these rare as 8 matches stay on my list, while some 5 removes herself like she started taking damage being matched with me.
>>
>>24084253

Most the time they aren't unmatching I found but just making new profiles
>>
>>24083001
don't talk to much and don't fucking add her on facebook
had two girls with good chemistry go because of these reasons
>>
>>24084253
>Finally match with a profile that isn't a bot
>Oh yes, a real girl at last
>Realise I have no idea how to start the conversation
>Don't say anything for a few days
>To my surprise she doesn't unmatch
>Ask my friend what I should write to start the conversation
>He says to ask her how her day has been
>Ask her
>Unmatched within the hour

I just don't get it
>>
Remember to be attractive guys, there is no excuse for being a less than 8/10 male.
>>
>>24084502
Genetics is a good excuse. I'm a /fit/ guy who takes care of his grooming, clothing and hygeine, but I'm still a 7 at most.
>>
>>24084695
7 is enough to pick up girls IRL if you put time and effort into it.
>>
>>24085962

Not him. But I do occasionally share extended eye contact with qts on the street.

But hitting on girls on the street sounds like a horrible idea
>>
>>24083072
>http://www.tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

I'm gonna go work out. BRB.
>>
File: tumblr_lz8lccYkpt1qhtl29o1_500.png (385 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz8lccYkpt1qhtl29o1_500.png
385 KB, 500x500
>>24083001
i've been using this nigga picture for a week and only got 4 matches and none of the girls was actractive
there's no point
>>
>>24086557

do you live somewhere with lots of black people?
>>
Seriously senpai if you're American and still can't get nudes from tinder you're really ugly or really boring. Went on a holiday to Florida and got nudes from some totally not underage chick after a day
>>
>>24086285
Why? Have you ever tried it? The worst thing that can happen is her saying she's not interested.
>>
>>24087949

I haven't mostly cause I don't know how.
>>
Please hear my story, I posted it on another thread a couple hours ago maybe this exclusive thread will help me more

>be on Tinder
>quite an attractive guy to be honest, lean built with decent biceps, pecs and a six pack
>haven't got any matches in a couple months
>See this girl named Kat
>swipe right
>instant match
>noice.jpg
>about a minute later get a message from her
>"I know you went to AnonHouse" (My high school)
>being quite surprised, she tells me we have a mutual friend that also went there
>"Yael" (Some Frenchie in my grade)
>"I fucked him"
>pretty shocked but we both shove it off when she declares that he was a douche
>we then get to having a really nice convo
>she's being very flirtatious, leaves lots of hearts after her messages
>even states that she is interested
>wow I might actually hook up with this girl
>in the middle of our conversation I notice that I haven't gotten a response in a while
>check Tinder
>can't see her name anymore
>she fucking unmatched me
>i am more pissed off than hurt, as I thought it was going very well
>i am still looking to find some way to contact her again, I just wanna know why
>she was really pretty too

Any advice on what to do, fellow robots?
>>
>>24088390
find her on fb

otherwise women are stupid and don't think like men do, they're emotional. Don't fret m8
>>
I tried okcupid and I got a date with a thick tall girl with a cute face

she had sex with me on the first date and it's the first time I've had sex not with a hooker in like 5 years almost

it was pretty cool

I'd recommend ok cupid it's a lot easier than tinder because on tinder you have to try to keep 5 conversations going at the same time because if you don't message a girl right after you match she ignores you

Also yay me I might have a qtgf!
>>
>>24088470

Yeah I did look, but absolutely no results.

Looked through Kat and Katherine (her full name) and couldn't find her

Thanks though, I'll try and get over it
>>
>>24088390
Post convo if you want play by play analysis
Most likely she was just looking for validation and when you showed too much interest she got what she needed and moved on
Just ignore her, she doesn't want you like you want her even though you think she does
>>
>>24088390
>not being high-test and telling her you'll fuck her better than he ever did
Women literally can't love anyone. It was a shit-test and you failed.
>>
>>24088560
Interesting analysis, it makes sense. Women are fucking weird
>>
>>24088619
I should have actually said that...
>>
>>24088738
The fact that she "bragged" about how she fucked Yael implies she was trying to show off her status as a (high value/in demand/coveted) female
Women raised in hookup culture cannot comprehend how this is off putting to most men because men that are (high value/in demand/coveted) are instantly more attractive to women
>>
>>24088390
>>24088738
>>24088814
To every anon in this thread remember 3 things
1. Woman understand men as much as men understand women
2. Women think with their vaginas as much as men think with their penis, they just are better at making excuses
3. Woman desire (attention/validation/social status) more than anything, the minute you give her that what else do you have to offer her, besides your money?
>>
Bad-mouthing and making fun of other guys in their photos. That usually gets them going.
>>
>>24083825
Agreed. The plain 3-6/10s were the only girls that acknowledged I existed, probably could have even got with some if I wasn't autistic omega scum.

And the biggest cunts were the fat girls with pretty faces. They try so hard to be Stacy, but in the end everyone hates them. Stay away from them the most.
>>
Every match is a fucking bot. getting tired of this shit tier app.
>>
>>24088814
>>24088897

Thank you guys, I would kind of be dumbfounded if it weren't for this advice
>>
>>24089100
my best advice for going forward on tinder/okc is to not take women seriously
"Oh you fucked Yael? Couldn't snag his hot brother could you..?"
>>
Listen tinder is shit, ur not doing anything wrong, I'm a 8/9 out of 10 guy, had nice holiday picture, no matches, change to no shirt show off six-pack, 27 matches in 1 weekend, if I would have a picture with my credit card I would have had a 100
>>
>>24089297
Yeah I feel you, I never usually do
>>
I would try tinder but I have a few problems

>I'm afraid people will recognize me and laugh at me seeing as I live in a fairly small city (100 000)
>I have no good pictures of myself, just a few selfies, one half-bad picture of me and two friends and a decent picture of me at a restaurant (my normiebook profile pic) and I don't know if this will make me look awkward since I have no pics from social events
>I'm just a 5-6/10 at best and it will probably not lead anywhere

Anyone can relate?
>>
>>24089504
>ha-ha, look at this guy we know, he wants to engage in HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP XDDD

PENIS IN VAGINA LMAO
>>
>>24089562
More like

>"haha omg it's anon that loser why is he trying to hook up with girls LOL"
>"hahaha omg this guy is so ugly lol come look at him Stacey haha I have to snap this to Chad"
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24083001
>put Smug Wojak as profile pic
>get instant swipes
>>
>>24083072
i didnt need to feel today
>>
>>24089604
people may laugh but if you end up successful and you're getting your dick sucked who cares
>>
>>24089816
True but there's a slight chance for that. As I said I lack good pictures.
>>
>>24089604
The average 5 girl who would have made a great loyal wife 50 years ago are considering that 80% of males on tinder are ugly. They'll just swap you left asap.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.