[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your weekend so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1440546893569.jpg (68 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1440546893569.jpg
68 KB, 500x667
How's your weekend so far?
>>
>>24082798

Shit.
Just watch Bill Maher to chill.
But then: "Suicide rate amongst men skyrocketing!"

Can't escape it.
>>
I've actually been having pretty decent days recently, but the crippling loneliness is fucking me up right now. If I'm not distracting myself with video games, TV, movies, or my compositions then the fact that I'm alone is almost all I can think about.
>>
>>24082798
I read 50 pages on a book last night, but then I woke up at 7am and have been working ~4 hours so far today. I had leftover street tacos for breakfast. It's been good.
>>
It's the weekend?
>>
Worked late last night so I got to bed late and didn't get much sleep cause I have to go to work again early this morning. Then I get off late and the cycle repeats
>>
Yesterday was fun. Today is one of those saturdays after a short night. A relaxing day that never really starts.
>>
>>24082867
What days do you get off?
>>
File: tony.jpg (75 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
75 KB, 960x540
allright
smoking spliffs and chilling with movies (badlands was p comfy and overall good) and gta4 (love the city, currently playing make believe sopranos in their version of jersey)
i kinda ran out of food and cba going out to get some so i might have to depend on spaghetti for the rest of the day, only have enough for about two servings
hmm
>>
>>24082798
had quite a few cracking games of war thunder
>>
File: 1422363356796.jpg (20 KB, 246x164) Image search: [Google]
1422363356796.jpg
20 KB, 246x164
>>24082798
Pretty shit. Saw the girl I like in town today and for some unkown fucking reason she ingored me completely. She just hid her face beneath her jacket und looked away just as I was about to say hi. That hit me pretty hard. She's asian, so you hit me right in the feels with that image. Thanks.

How's your weekend going, OP?
>>
It has been forgetable, as always.
>>
Desire to end biological activity intensifies.
>>
Pretty good,

I got really drunk and high with my gf, and we finally broke the physical barrier.
We started by playing with one another's hands then making out, by the end of the night we were in bed together.

She's so soft but has muscle underneath her delicate skin.

God damn...
>>
>>24083348
>She just hid her face beneath her jacket und looked away just as I was about to say hi

Holy fucking shit why are women are so fucking shitty, I mean you may not want to talk but just say you're busy after saying hi. For fucks sake what the fuck is wrong with this fucking world?
>>
>>24082824
How is Bill Maher relaxing?
>>
>>24084352
Was shit so cash?
>>
>Be at work
>Wish I was home
>Be at home
>Wouldn't mind being at work

Strange feel
>>
>>24084424
It was. Our relationship is so cool; we understand one another so well. So when we were in bed our bodies were just in synch. We had this thing for like 30 minutes where we just what I can only describe as "made out" with our hands together.

We're both really proud/exited/surprised we're dating one another.

It's feels so good, dude.
>>
>>24085461
>on the band thing
Basically you know how making out works? The subtle dance of following one another's movements and emotions?

We did that but we're just moving our hands together.
>>
Kind of wish I lived in America so I could get in a public gunfight.
>>
>>24082798
It's so fucking frustrating, I try to get 150000 destruction points and I only got 149000 until my car's tires were destroyed and the I fucking lost again how BULLSHIT
>>
I feel extremely lonely. The thing is I used to be so depressed/anxious that I didn't even care that I was alone. Now that I'm significantly less depressed and anxious I feel lonely as fuck instead.
>>
>>24082798
Became better now that I'm drunk.
>>
>>24082798
I'm set to make $650 today. So my weekend is pretty damn good right now
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.