[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>somehow got invited to a normie party >they start to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1434927442076.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1434927442076.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>somehow got invited to a normie party
>they start to play 'Never Have I Ever'
>everyone is talking about crazy sex storys, some people in this room experienced things you can't even imagine
>mfw I haven't even kissed a girl in my life
>>
The worst is how they talk about sex, like it's something completely normal and daily for them. They talk about it like I talk about my dog or watching a movie.
This kills me.
>>
>>24082566
Why did you even go there?
>>
I hate when that happens I just say I had sex with this one girl I know
>>
>>24082600
I find it incredible that they act like it's nothing and it's a feat that I've never been close to
>>
>>24082600
For most people sex is completely normal and daily
>>
>playing sober never have I ever
>some people stick to the non-sexual stuff
>I'm the guy who brings it back to sexual shit
>make my stuff funny
>everyone loves me after that
>tfw virgin who has only kissed another man even though I'm not even gay
it's literally as easy as lying, although it's probably helpful to not seem like a sperg or to not be completely repulsive
>>
>>24082613
I don't know. I thought maybe this is the one night everything changes, but as always it just made me realize again how useless and beta I am.
Whenever I go to a party or something (which happens like once or twice a year) I feel worse worse than if I just stayed at home.

>>24082668
I know, thats the depressing part.
>>
>>24082668
not true at all m80
>>
>somehow got invited to a normie party
Probably because you're a normie.
>>
>met israeli guy
>he invited me to some party he hosted
>gave me alcohol to drink
>got us a shisha
>I put on some moroccan music while we were smoking the shisha
>all the goyim looked uncomfortable as fuck and the only people who looked comfy were me, that one algerian and the israeli
>there was a qt turkish girl at the party who flirts with me, and every other guy she meets, but revealed she had a bf, getting my hopes up to then crush me
>spent rest of party alone smoking shisha with everyone avoiding and ignoring me
>israeli got drunk and turned aggressive
>he decided to use me as a prop to show off his krav maga skills
>3 girls, including turk qt, laughing at me and mocking me for him beating me, feels horribly emasculating and humiliating at this point
>party splits up
>he calls 4 underage girls who spend the entire fucking time on their cellphone and talking about the dumbest shit ever, like fucking gossip, and again ignoring me throughout, before leaving 30 minutes later

th-thanks for inviting me to your party, normies
>>
you get invited to parties?

fucking normieee ree (am I fitting in yet gais)
>>
>at party
>playing game called cattegories where someone suggests a topic (ie sex positions) and you go around the table giving an example until you repeat, that person has to drink.
>obviously goes to sex stuff a lot because people are boring.
>deliberately suggest things that AREN'T sex things just for the sake of variation. (birds, trees, dogs etc)
>"wow anon that's a good one, i never would have thought of that that's a tough one wow"

Normies are so fucking boring and one note.
>>
>>24082706
he gave you a shiksa?

oy vey, should of gassed him, remember the 12 gorillions
>>
Iktf.

Fucking hate it.

Luckily most girls have fucked off from our friend group so now we are mostly guys who get hammered around a kitchen table and pass out with none of this bullshit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.