[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you even make it to 20 without ever having a meaningful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: 12421521522.jpg (45 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
12421521522.jpg
45 KB, 800x680
How do you even make it to 20 without ever having a meaningful relationship with another person, without ever experiencing a kiss, without ever knowing what it's like to be desired?

How did life pass me by?
>>
Steam games
>>
Well, you should probably quit being a little bitch and go do something with your self. Or you can just jump off a building. W/e seems easier.
>>
Try being 24 with the same experience.
>>
Kill yourself or change. It seems the first one seems better you OP.
>>
>>24082212
God these fucking kids annoy me, try being 30 and still never kissed a girl.

At least at 20 you still have a real chance to improve and make something of your life.
>>
>>24082280
Typical normie

>hurr just work harder
>hurr just b urself

It happened because you got born inferior. There is nothing you could have done.
>>
I honestly never thought about it, im wondering the same about being 26 and never having had a single friend.
>>
>>24082321
change?

You mean put in effort every day so maybe in a few years I'll be a 4/10, maybe I'll have some friends I don't like, maybe a girlfriend I'm not really attracted to and I'll probably working some shitty job or just out of the education system and and unable to find anything but a shitty job and that's all if I don't just snap and hurt people then kill myself.

Wow, I'll get right on! Thanks, reddit!
>>
>>24082403
Adapt or die.
If you think that's what a normie would say...
Adapt or die.
>>
>>24082212
I'm 19 and have had the same thing.

I've got, one more year to not become you!
>>
>>24082445
Adapting would mean playing normie game. It would mean bending over and taking it up the ass. That's not reasonable.
>>
>>24082471
Well I do like pegging, though...
>>
>>24082502
Well you're a faggot, though...
>>
>>24082212
By not leaving your house. I was too busy teaching myself to do things.
>>
>>24082433
What's the alternative?
Be practical. What else can you do?
If you are unhappy you can do something to try to change, or you can keep wallowing.
Adapt. Or die.
>>
>>24082514
I'm confused with my sexuality, actually... I don't know man
>>
>>24082542
Yeah, good goy. Adapt and keep playing the normie games. Get a job to fund Chads lifestyle and Staceys wild pack of niglets. Yeah robot, just adapt.

I think die is more reasonable. But not quietly. Go out with a bang.
>>
File: du0Pv0T.jpg (62 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
du0Pv0T.jpg
62 KB, 670x503
>meaningful relationship

I consider the relationships my best friends from elementary school and middle school to be meaningful.

>Kiss

I did get kissed at least

>Be desired

Aside from innocent elementary school crushes I didn't even find out about until years later, there was N. in middle school who clearly wanted me and was always putting her arms around me and inviting me over to her house. She had huge tits but I was too preoccupied with crushing on the girl that wasn't into me and playing video games. Then there was H. who was actually fairly cute who I "dated" for a day. She tried to talk to me after school at the carport and I hid from her and broke up with her the next day via phone.

I found out A. had a crush on me for a few years in high school but not until after I had graduated and I think D liked me a bit too cause she invited me to go see a Christmas play with her one time and tried to get me to go to the school dance with her as well.

In college the forced interaction ended so no one could be bothered to give a shit about me anymore. I did finally get a qt gf last year (I'm 24 so this is not exactly an impressive accomplishment) but we just broke up so now idk what to do.

Anyway that's an abridged version of my love life, if you can call it that.
>>
I made it to 25 without ever having a meaningful relationship with another person, without ever experiencing a kiss, without ever knowing what it's like to be desired by possessing only average looks.
>>
>>24082570
So that's your alternative? Die in a hatred masacre taking normies with you?
Wow, what a great solution.
>>
>>24082591
What's yours then? Keep getting humiliated by normies? Working hard to fit in among the very people who hate you? Because you know that unless you're a Chad you're gonna be humiliated on daily basis by normies around you.
>>
>>24082542
Keep doing what I want and complaining until I can't sustain my lifestyle any more then 'die in a hatred masacre taking normies with me'
>>
well let's break down to logic.
You can either do something to change your situation, or you can do nothing and keep miserable.
You have plenty of youth left. You are probably ugly, and that must be your first problem. You can try to improve your looks. That's a nice way to start. Just be sure to do it for yourself, not for gurlz
>>
>>24082672
You're a retard, because in your just-world look you think that doing something about your situation will make you stop being miserable, but it won't. Only way to stop being miserable is to stop being inferior. And that can't be done unless you believe in reincarnation. So there is that.
>>
>>24082649
Try to do something meaningful to you, whatever it is, that's a better alternative.
I don't know man, start lifting or get hobby or I don't know, i'm not a good example of human because that's the only thing I do: walllow about my miserable existance.
I do sympathize with normies though, for how badly I wish I was one of them.
>>
>>24082717
>Only way to stop being miserable is to stop being inferior.
Not him. No matter what you do you will always be inferior in some way to another person. The only way to not be miserable is to stop being a woman by not constantly comparing yourself to other people and taking other people's opinions as absolute.
>>
File: 1354693168633.jpg (52 KB, 550x290) Image search: [Google]
1354693168633.jpg
52 KB, 550x290
>>24082212
op, some people aren't meant to have those things. we're just not build that way.
even if you had experienced them, you wouldn't know how to live with them.
just how the world turns
>>
>>24082717

What about all the 'inferior' people who aren't miserable tho
>>
>>24082740
>Try to do something meaningful to you, whatever it is, that's a better alternative
So... become a serial killer?
>>
>>24082740
What for? To get a hobby I would have to merge in with the normies because for everything I need money. I'd still be supporting them.

>>24082751
It doesn't matter if you compare yourself, others will do that for you. You will be compared and you will be judged and you will be treated accordingly. Telling people not to compare themselves is like sticking your head into sand.
>>
>>24082212
try making it to 26 senpai, it doesn't get better to be honest. However, I live with my divorcee sister and her kid so I'm not completely alone
>>
>>24082775
They accepted getting fucked by people who got luckier. They accept the humiliation that comes with being inferior. Normies like them and will let them tag along, but obviously never consider them human and they will always have to work extremely hard to get scraps of what normies get.
>>
Bait the thread.
>>
>>24082775
They live in delusion, like most people

It's not evolutionary advantageous to understand the fact that you are inferior and opt out of life but we're now at a point where we can use our heads to figure this out and once you do there's no denying it

Either that or they accept the unfairness and enjoy living such a disgusting terrible life which is something I can not do
>>
>>24082816
You can stop comparing yourself to others though. And the part about people judging you is covered by not being a woman. Their opinions are their opinions, they only matter to you because you act like a woman and let them. Why care about the opinion of someone who barely knows you and is so petty that they dismiss someone at a glance?
>>24082863
Socializing is only one part of life you delusional whiny shit. There's a nearly infinite amount of things that you can do with your time but you spend it complaining about things you can't change instead of looking for things to enjoy.
>>
File: 1346915397696.jpg (9 KB, 234x226) Image search: [Google]
1346915397696.jpg
9 KB, 234x226
>>24082212
lol I'm in my 30's and I'm literally untouched

then again I'm also schizoid, so whatever
>>
File: WHY.png (247 KB, 1016x959) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
247 KB, 1016x959
the same way I made it to 30
>>
>>24082930
You're a retard. Peoples opinions of you determine your life. How do you think people get jobs mostly? Yeah, through nepotism. How do you think people get partners? Everything in your life is determined by how people judge you. I guess you could find few outliers as the extremely smart/talented guys, but that's just few out of milions. Hardly anything worth mentioning. Also what if their opinions are true? They laugh at you for being short lets say and you are 5'6". Ignoring them only makes you the retard, since you are ignoring reality.
>>
File: 1441687219282.png (61 KB, 1000x393) Image search: [Google]
1441687219282.png
61 KB, 1000x393
>>24082212
I don't know how other guys approach women with romantic intent, it seems impossible to me. For example, when I'm at uni I can turn to a guy next to me and start a conversation and we'll laugh etc. but what do you do if a girl is sitting next to you? They're so intimidating and unapproachable, like they're celebrities just because they have vaginas.
>>
>>24082863
>>24082863
>>24082842
>>24082816
>>24082717
You're getting out of your way and trying really, really hard to victimize yourself and blame "normies"for your unhappiness. I can't how wrong is that... It's like you are holding onto your sadness qnd bitterness with all your strenght because it's everything you know. And you are refusing to let go and actually experience life...
No one can teach you that. You gotta learn on your own, or die trying.
>>
>>24082985
>Peoples opinions of you determine your life.
Not all of it. Regardless of people's opinions of my I can still program, draw, play an instrument, play videos games. Nothing they think about me is going to change that. There's a difference between ignoring something and not putting value in it.
>>
>>24083034
Normies are to blame though. They got born luckier. It's a zero-sum game. Also experience life? Don't make me laugh, I'm inferior I can't really experience life. I can experience a VERY small fraction of the actual life. And even for that I will have to work extremely hard. Compared to Chad who just has to be.
>>
>>24083041
That's true, but not putting value into something that obviously has value and affects your life a lot is silly.
>>
File: 1443406976493.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1443406976493.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
how can you make it to 29 years old and never had sex or been kissed?

oh.... right... be me
>>
>>24082212

I lost my virginity when I was 22.

Oh wait. you're kissless too.

I would suggest starting there.

My best friend didn't lose his virginity until he was 32.
>>
>>24083100
And putting value in the opinion of someone that laughs at short people isn't? Why put value in people as unreasonable as them?
>>
>>24083077
What's that so called inferiority that you so exaustively talk about?
Youre ugly? Short? Ugly and short? Dumb? Smelly? Poor? Bald? Acne ridden? Poor sighted? Impotent?
>>
>>24083172
How is it unreasonable to laugh at short people? I mean short men are quite objectively inferior. They earn less on average, are less attractive, less respected, less likely to get into leadership positions. The list goes on.
>>
>>24082383
God these fucking kids annoy me, try being 40 and still never kissed a girl.
At least at 30 you still have a real chance to improve and make something of your life.
>>
>>24083213
I guess you're hopeless, good luck with life.
>>
>>24083216
You think 40 is old?get lost, teen normie.
Try 76.
Garlic bread.
>>
>>24083191
>Ugly and short?
Yep
>Dumb?
Probably
>Smelly?
Nah
>Poor?
Yep
>Bald?
In a few years
>Acne ridden?
Nah
>Poor sighted?
Yep
>Impotent?
Don't really know(for obvious reasons)
>>
>>24083246
Bitch, being ugly isn't a death penalty in life.
Youre playing the dating gane on extreme mode, but still...
Your attitude towards your appearence, that's the killer code. Let us see you face. Let us see how badly you have it and how you can improve
>>
>>24083289
Yeah point is I'm not gonna play that game. I'm not gonna play any of the normie games actually. If Chad doesn't have to, neither do I.

Also I'm not posting my face on 4chinz.
>>
>>24083335
You sound like a lost cause due to your autisme.
>>
>>24083363
How is not wanting to play a rigged game autistic? I guess to a normie anything that goes against normies is autistic. Should have known that.
>>
>>24083335
I'm not all sure of that because maybe with girks throwing themselves at you throughout life you could have turned out differently, but still... You sound like a person, even if you were born handsome, would still be a gigantic ball of failure.
>>
>>24083421
I think you're wrong. If I was born handsome I would have been treated better all my life, developed confidence and better social skills. I really don't think I would have had these problems if I got born better.
>>
>>24083395
Bitch there's no rigged game, it's just life! Life and people and jobs and friends and lovers and things... You have no choice, you are part of it... I'm not even sure what youre complaining about anymore. Im sure that you complain and whine a lot, though.
>>
>>24083466
Yeah and I'm not gonna take a part of that. Taking part of it and being inferior at the same time just means supporting normies. I'd rather sudoku than support normies. Because as I said before, if you are inferior you really don't have a life. Only Chads can have life because they're Chads. I would have to work hard just to get a fraction of that. That is irrational.
>>
File: 1409866272064.png (194 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
1409866272064.png
194 KB, 1100x950
It's not exactly hard.

Although i have kissed a girl. That was more luck than anything though. I was a bit less beta in my teens before embarking on full robothood.
>>
>>24082301
26 here. It doesn't get better.
>>
>>24082212
40 tomorrow

get a greip

also warcraft took about 5 years off me, fuicking pvp, was fun at the time though
>>
Im 28. Got my dick sucked when I was 23 but I never came. Have actively turned down a few women who approached me since then due to anxiety. Cant wait for 30 to be behind me so I can stop pretending I have time to fix my life and can settle into a wizardly life.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.