[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think browsing /fit/ instead of /r9k/ and wizchan will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1444853146517.png (176 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1444853146517.png
176 KB, 350x464
do you reckon it will change my psychology? i normally browse /r9k/ /theredpill/ and wizchan /dep/ /wiz/ and sometimes /g/... but i think they might be having a negative effect because of my autism so i say what i read on them in real life.

today i told someone irl that all women are whores and feminism is destroying the west, and went into this long rant after explaining why i never wanted a girlfriend. is it because of /r9k/ and similar places?

will /fit/ subconsciously have a positive effect and make me want to lift?

also i'm on day 7 of nofap november
>>
>>24082153
>is it because of /r9k/ and similar places?

Probably. Because I have the same problem. Especially after the weekends, when I spent hours and hours with writing misyognist posts on 4chan - and then on mondays I sometimes can't hide it. "What is hypergamous, Anon?"

So, yeah maybe fit will help.
>>
/fit/ is /r9k/ with muscles, still getting jacked wouldn't fix my shitty face and small dick so who cares.
>>
>>24082153

Yea it did for me. If you know how to lift it's easier to get it done. But you will still hate women and feminism probably
>>
>>24082153
All of 4chan is going to be pretty similar in their memetic hate of women. Working out will make you a better, happier person, but I don't think that /fit/ is going to completely change your worldview.
>>
>>24082153
No /fit/ is just making fun of fat people, people asking the same five questions about fitness and anons arguing about it,a trip circlejerk about steroids,and a trip circlejerk about powerlifting

Source: /fit/ used to be my main board
>>
>>24082153
I guess, but /fit/ is filled with robots so it still wouldn't do much good. It would be best to just leave 4chan for good, or at least stick to one of the interest boards (other than /fit/).
>>
>>24082153
/fit/ is quite literally r9k but with lifting, and homosexual jokes everywhere.

but the lifting will probably make you feel better.
>>
Why are you browsing wizardchan if you're a failed normie?
>>
File: 1443205628633.jpg (7 KB, 167x144) Image search: [Google]
1443205628633.jpg
7 KB, 167x144
>>24082268
>>24082253

Those two are spot on.

Also,
>homosexual jokes
>jokes
>>
/fit/ is /r9k/ with a theme. All they'll do is make you even more insecure and self conscious over being a skelly.
>>
>>24082153
No

/fit/ has just as much virgins as here
>>
You sperging out like that wasn't caused by 4chan mate. It was because you was autistic from the beginning.
>>
fit is just r9k for people with a hobby
>>
you were*
>>
File: 229.jpg (56 KB, 1919x654) Image search: [Google]
229.jpg
56 KB, 1919x654
>>24082153
don't bother with it desu senpai
>>
File: drowning lol.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
drowning lol.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>24082153

>today i told someone irl that all women are whores and feminism is destroying the west, and went into this long rant after explaining why i never wanted a girlfriend. is it because of /r9k/ and similar places?

What was their reaction?
>>
>>24082950
they ignored most of what i said about that and went on a tangeant about religon and atheism because i mentioned religion somewhere along the way
>>
>>24082153
> /theredpill/

well you're a fucking raging faggot, aren't you?
>>
>>24082201
It is, but it may help op make a change and become confident by transforming himself. Both boards interact with snow flake syndrome. Just know your rebelling against normies is fine, yet your still trying to fit in with robots. Try to spot it, but don't resent it, know who it is, where its at, remain you, and grow in all ways.
>>
>>24082998
At least you know they're as autistic as you are

Anyway, this thread is subtle bait but yeah it will help. People say "just exercise and you won't be depressed bro", but getting /fit/ isn't just exercise, it's not consuming sugary products or way too much caffeine, or nicotine, that all exacerbate depression, as well as just not being here. You'll also probably learn to cook a bit and, simply because cooking = gains you will enjoy it. If you can cook up a mean dish and look aesthetic as fuark you might start getting more positive attention not just from women, but people around you like friends, family, strangers, etc.

All that together, you'll still get depressed at times and if you miss a workout you might consider suicide, but you'll have a tight routine and some discipline, at least two attractive hobbies, and receiving positive attention for once in your life will probably make you feel a lot better than you do now.

Leaving this shithole and getting /fit/ is the best decision I ever made and the year during which I was lifting was the only good year of my life. If I weren't disabled I'd still be there.

Quit being a whiny faggot and lift some goddamned weights.
>>
>>24083253
thanks man, this motivated me. i've decided i'm going to become /fit/ for real. i have nothing better to do anyway. so sick of gaming, and anime isn't doing much for me lately.
>>
File: 1446732439731.jpg (155 KB, 1166x778) Image search: [Google]
1446732439731.jpg
155 KB, 1166x778
>be me
>be fat
>go to /fit/
>1 year later i lost 150+lbs
>3 months later i try to be a normie
>people love and respect me

Now i can pick between 3 grills

never entered a gym in my life
worth a try brobot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.