[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you all text women like faggots? it's either pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: xapbiIM.png (144 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
xapbiIM.png
144 KB, 640x960
why do you all text women like faggots? it's either pic related or something like

>GIRL: word word word word

>ROBOT: word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

>GIRL: word word

>ROBOT: word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

*two minutes later*

>ROBOT (again): word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

>GIRL: word

IT'S EASY IF YOU ARENT SOME AUTISTIC BETA C U C K

you always text less things, less often, and with less investment/interest. give them 1/3 of what they give you. it's literally just simple math. why the fuck would you repeatly text a girl, or send her a paragraph instead of one or two words, not giving a fuck like a fucking BEAST
>>
>>24081265
I've had really good practice with texting. I text a friend of mine who is a girl fairly often and it has really helped my texting game. A big mistake I always see on these cringey text exchanges are yes/no questions being answered with more than just yes or no. It makes you seem like a kekold.
>>
>>24081265
Girls are terrible when it comes to written speech though, they don't have the brain capacity to form full sentences. This is why their messages are not longer than a few words.

Apart from that, only turbo betas post more than 1 message in a row (unless you want to say something lengthy and 1 message isn't enough).
You never do something like in your pic, even the 2nd message was to much. If someone doesn't respond almost immediately then he/she thinks that you aren't important enough.
>>
File: tumblr_nahg07UKzf1rcgjrao2_500.gif (1 MB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nahg07UKzf1rcgjrao2_500.gif
1 MB, 500x259
>>24081343
>saying something lengthy
>COMPLETELY missing the point
>>
>>24081343
also
>doesn't respond immediately
it's almost like they aren't just sitting around waiting for a reply and living their lives, unlike you, who are at that moment revolving your ENTIRE EXISTENCE around them texting you back like a BETA LITTLE BITCH
>>
>>24081393
I meant in the case that you are saying a story that happened to you or you explain a solution to an exercise or something.

In any case, invitations to a date should always be small and concise.
And for godness sake, NEVER go on a tirade about how much you love a girl over texts (or over real life) . You come off as a thirsty beta. This isn't like in movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 220x250
>>24081343
>profile pic
>wut
>>
>>24081427
It's more of a situational thing.

If all your texts are ignored or the responses are posted after several hours or days, then there is something wrong. If you can't keep a conversation going, there is something wrong.

Of course people have jobs, university lectures, etc. But you are delusional if you think that a normal person is busy all day long and can't find time to respond to a text of a person he/she likes.
>>
Does anyone else struggle to write short messages?
I always go into full detail and write with perfect spelling and punctuation and end up sending a whole wall of text just to get a reply of one or two words.
>>
>>24081543
Yeah, I can't stand writing short sentences. I feel like it makes me look like a dumbass, especially online.
>>
>>24081452
save that story shit for in person you autistic dolt
>>
>>24081521
I keep my phone on silent and don't really use the internet more than an hour or two a day at most so I don't have my phone out much except when I'm confirming plans. Women eat it up btw
>>
>>24081543
>>24081575
and this is why you're alone, you literally have a mental disability
>>
>>24081666
I think you mean other humans are L I T E R A L L Y shit tier.
>>
>>24081708
>>24081666
Probably a combination of these.
>>
Robots don't text girls. If you text girls you're not a robot.
>>
>>24081265
or you could just talk to them like a normal person, without all this sociopathical bullshit
>>
>>24081777
>arbitrary limitation muh secrit club
>>
>>24081792
translation

>im a beta wittol that's going to continue to disgust my oneitis by sending her paragraph long texts she shows to her friends as they all laugh and mock you

can you feel it? the embarrassment rushing through your body?
>>
>>24081777
Not OP, but it's not so hard getting some chick's number. Especially if you work/classes with them. To make them get interested in you trough text, is the struggle. Some girls wouldn't be interested in the guy but still give him their number because they nice enough.

She thanks you for the ego boost though
>>
>you always text less things, less often, and with less investment/interest. give them 1/3 of what they give you.
That's not possible since they give me nothing but I could do the same amount.
>>
>>24081265
Why the no reply tactic? Why not just tell the person to fk off nicely?

I see these things sometimes whether it be with males or females, that keep this no reply thing going. Then brag and show their friends how desperate/annoying the individual is acting. When the reality of it is, they have not communicated to the person that they are either not interested or they should cease communication. It's all just an ego boost on being sought after or desired.

Just block and delete. No need to analyse it any further.
>>
>>24081427
Nah dude think of it this way: how many teenage/twenties girls do you know that don't have their phone at arm's length literally 99% of the time? No one "doesn't get your text." It's not like your carrier pigeon got shot down. If a girl wants to text you back, she will.
>>
>>24081837
I am gay buddy
>>
If I tried to have contact with girls I'd have to do a lot more in the beginning since they would start from zero and not escalate it by themselves.
>>
>>24081919
Oh I'm gay too.
Where are you?
I'm in hueland
>>
>>24081913
well then if she doesn't, don't send her 30 more hoping she will. cut your losses and try one of your other girls
>>
File: 1431433726954.png (12 KB, 427x410) Image search: [Google]
1431433726954.png
12 KB, 427x410
>>24081265
>not giving a fuck like a fucking BEAST
>actually still giving a fuck by not trying to give a fuck

literally kill yourself
>>
>>24082090
I'd sooner die withered and alone then keep you as company.
>>
>>24082214
Wow... That was rude... I'm having a terrible day and that didn't help at all...
I'm not even the person who said you were a a beta with embaressement flowing through your body, i just hoped in the thread and replied to you...
I don't deserve this, anon... I did many wrongs in my life, but i believe that I deserve better...
>>
>>24082190
>thinking some beta wittols opinion matters to me

no, I actually don't give a fuck. it's the low test internet addicted desperate thirsty bitches like you I'm saying fake it til you make it to
>>
>>24082273
>all of this
>not being b8
>on 4chan

ehh.
>>
>>24082273
I'm hopping in from outside the thread having read those last few comments to confirm that you do deserve better than that.

Sorry you're having a shitty day anon. I hope it gets better.
>>
>>24082273
sorry

>>24082325
meh, I believe it
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1024x861) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1024x861
>>24082325
Bitch I'm being honest.
>>
File: 1432227495110.jpg (72 KB, 480x615) Image search: [Google]
1432227495110.jpg
72 KB, 480x615
>>24082314
>'witty' insults
I am hurt.
pls don't kill me with your sharp words
>>
>>24082339
Thank you anon, i really appreciate your consideration. I hope you also manage to live through a somewhat good day.
>>24082342
I forgive you. The past is in the past.
>>
File: 1433021595135.png (71 KB, 1180x1110) Image search: [Google]
1433021595135.png
71 KB, 1180x1110
>>24082347
I know, you missed my point. I was referring to the fact that 4chan might not be for you even though it's full of edgelord kiddies now....
>>
>>24082424
Trust me, I wish i could quit this place.
I'm trapped. I can't leave.
>>
File: dja4UZ0.gif (2 MB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
dja4UZ0.gif
2 MB, 380x253
>>24082373
>damage control

you're embarrassing yourself
>>
OP are you cat fishing?
>>
>>24081265
>>GIRL: word word word word
>>ROBOT: word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

This is me.
First I'm funny.
Then she gives me a sign of interest.
Then I write her a long manifesto.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.