[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Queen Bee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: queenstacy.jpg (93 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
queenstacy.jpg
93 KB, 1024x1024
Share your encounters with stacy - I need your best stories
>>
File: staceyx.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
staceyx.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>ask stacey out
>get raped instead

my dreams
>>
>>24081240
i fucked a stacy for about 3 weeks straight and then i almost got a rape charge
>>
>>24081240
You're the robot writing the book on Stacy manipulating others, right?
>>
>>24081358
>stacy
real stacies not fatties
>>
>>24081391
yep, no one wants to share their stories
>>
File: 1445708237285.png (451 KB, 446x595) Image search: [Google]
1445708237285.png
451 KB, 446x595
>Get promoted
>New desk is near the hottest girl in the building
>Gorgeous figure, nice big naturals with a tiny waist and cute eyelashes
>High fives from every man in the building
>"NICE BREAK BRAH BETTER TAP DAT"
>Get to know her
>She's a heartbreakingly sweet girl
>Likes to scrapbook
>Smart but she's always looking for the worst knock knock jokes that can make her laugh
>Only went on one date before she got married
>Always complains that she's gonna have to start buying stretch pants from Lane Bryant if she doesn't stop buying chocolate chip cookies
>"I swear to god if my marriage doesn't work out I'm gonna go live in a monastery in the Himalayas!"

I asked to be moved because boners became too much to handle
>>
>>24081240
I had a stacy tell me i have a nice plump ass. Never really interacted with her or any other stacy beyond that. I'm also a dude btw
>>
>>24081397
no she was thin as fuck, still had D breasts though. After she was done with me she rode some other dudes dick for a week, and then she moved on to a third guy. She was a legit stacy slut. Looks were about 8/10, pretty similair to OP image but a bit less attractive.
>>
>>24081421
my stacy fondled my ass
>>
>>24081240
My god she's amazing looking, how old is she?

I defended Stacey from another Stacey one time, Stacey 2 called Stacey 1 a whore and I got mad since she gave me attention. I am so pathetic.
>>
Stacy loves fem boy skinny no lifes. Got my first blowjob from a stacy in high school. Feels good man, I stood a virgin till I was 20 as I never got the chance to the puss too beta for that.
>>
>>24081240

>back in school
>English class
>teacher was always late
>the two loudest and meanest staceys were always there
>me and my ugly friend sit in the corner hoping they don't notice us
>they always do
>come up to us and start pretending to be insanely attracted to us and pretend flirting while the rest of the class laughs at us
>the other guy got it even worse than me because his stacey was the leader stacey and she would wrap her legs around him and tell him she loved him while the class was in uproarious laughter
>I had the silver stacey who would stop to watch the lead stacey take the joke to its crescendo

It was pretty bad, I used to fucking dread the teacher being late, but what were we supposed to do?
>>
>>24081418
Share an image of this girl with /r9k/.
>>
>>24081538
>what were we supposed to do?

reciprocate
>>
>>24081538
shoulda punched her in the face if you didn't like it
>>
>>24081538

You were supposed to make sure your boner rubbed on her as often as possible during the duration, jackass.
>>
>>24081586

So then I get expelled and every chad in the school wants to murder me, great. The same would probably go for reciprocation.

I'm so glad school is long over for me.
>>
>>24081538
>>24081610

what do you do, now that school is over?

did any stacy ever molest you?
>>
>>24081464
Wish a stacy fondled my ass. ;_;
>>
>>24081842

No, a Stacey never molested me, though roles reversed i'd probably be in prison if I did what they did to us.
>>
>>24081610
who gives a fuck, your honor is more important than that

if you accept being keked your done for
>>
File: 1440985820676.png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
1440985820676.png
119 KB, 635x493
a stacy once pretended to be my friend just long enough to get gossip on me and then every girl in class started bullying me

>tell her that I once jerked off in the school toilets, use socks to cum in and like black girls because I think that's how flirting goes
>get refereed to as "the wanker" behind my back by everyone because they think I am a compulsive masturbator
>get called "sock boy" to my face by multiple people
>every black girl in the entire school giggles or sneers at me whenever they see me

>a stacy who sat opposite me in math class regularly pretends to masturbate under her desk to mock me
>same girl would rub up against me constantly
>if I try to move away I get called gay
>if I dont move away she acts like I'm the one harassing her

>once get called out in front of class to solve a problem on the blackboard
>she whispers to everyone that I have a boner
>entire class sniggering at me
>shaking so much I drop the chalk
>she yells "whats the matter? too heavy for you?"
>everyone bursts out laughing
>fighting back tears

>accidentally brush against a stacy in a crowded hallway
>she screams at the top of her lungs OH MY GOD YOU JUST GRABBED MY BREAST YOU FREAK!!! HE JUST GROPED ME!!!
>nearby teacher screams in my face "if you EVER do ANYTHING like that EVER again..."
>shes too horrified to even finish her sentence and just glares at me with utter unadulterated disgust
>I keep whimpering I'm sorry over and over again trying not to cry
>girl who I bumped into standing behind teacher grinning at me the entire time

>minding my own business eating my lunch
>girl suddenly turns around in her chair and tells me with genuine hatred "you'll never get a girlfriend" and instantly turns back around ignoring me
>>
File: 1413511222865.jpg (32 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1413511222865.jpg
32 KB, 396x385
>peer pressured into playing spin the bottle
>never kissed a girl before and everyone knows it
>my bottle spin points to the hottest girl in school
>one inch away from locking lips with her
>she tells me to stop and that I can only kiss the back of her hand because I'm too gross
>as I do she tells me that's the furthest I'll ever get with a girl
>everyone laughs at me

>girl challenges me to an arm wrestle while teacher is away
>entire class of 30 kids gathers around and laughs at me non-stop as she effortlessly moves my arm back and forth

>my turn to climb the rope/scale the wall/do whatever in gym class
>girls call out how they could easily do everything I was struggling to do
>one girl would always ask me in baby talk things like "awwww is duh widdle bwabies awrms twired?"
>everyone laughs at me
>>
I always got along really well with the popular girls. I was semi-normie anyway, at least as normie a KHHV can be in high school. I got to be pretty good friends with the most popular girl undoubtedly in the school and she always liked that I was quiet and reserved. She told me she thought I was extremely mature and one day even recounted a dream she had of me the night before wherein I was some sort of authority figure and she said she often thought of me that way.

Was never into me sexually though, that was patently obvious, but we would talk almost everyday in math class. She was a very nice girl for an extreme fucking megaslut. I remember at Senior ball she brought a 25 year old guy as her date and on the fucking dance floor, in full view of the rest of the senior class, he pulled down her panties and fucked her. Right there on the floor. I watched his cock slide in and out of her vagina in public.

They were thrown out and I think maybe even arrested
>>
>>24081924
OP: collect intel on a subject that's CIA as fuck
keep on robots we must expose stacies to warn future robots
>>
>>24081933
>she effortlessly moves my arm back and forth

How?
>>
The biggest Stacies are always quite nice, it's the 7/10s that feel like they have something to prove.
>>
>>24081538
You're a great warrior now. Thank the Staceys.
>>
>>24081960

I was like 10 and am a manlet an skinny as hell
>>
File: 1429303001105.png (279 KB, 526x588) Image search: [Google]
1429303001105.png
279 KB, 526x588
>>24081933
>actually got to spin the bottle
Normie get out
>kids from class get drunk and everybody starts playing spin the bottle
>All girls refuse if I'm in the circle
>Just say "I understand"
>sit near the circle and watch as the kids kiss eachother
>>
>>24081982
>7/10s
OP; tell you the truth it's always the 6/10s the Samantha's that hate us - same thing with womenlets they start all the manlet hate
>>
>>24081547

Please post a pic I must have it
>>
>>24081992

y-yeah, warrior...
>>
>>24081982
This
real Stacys know that they're at the top of the chain, they don't need to show others that they're better
>>
>Be at a bar because friends dragged me
>Stacey is very drunk
>Comes over and hits on me
>Doubt she can even see straight
>Scream "You are bad news! You'll never be my (name of oneitis)!"
>Stacey runs away crying
>Nearby Chad looks at me like I just pulled out a gun
>Proceed to drink until I can work up the courage to navigate the swarm of people and leave
>>
>>24081240
>have resting bitch face
.>lift weights so big
>not manlet
>girls have never tried any bullshit like the stuff in this thread
>never shown interest either

Feels good man
>>
>>24081924
Sounds like you deserved all that treatment 2bh
>>
>>24082157
because your a normal faggot
>>
File: 1375648688_heart-attack-guy.jpg (61 KB, 747x599) Image search: [Google]
1375648688_heart-attack-guy.jpg
61 KB, 747x599
>>24081418
>She's a heartbreakingly sweet girl
>Likes to scrapbook
>Smart but she's always looking for the worst knock knock jokes that can make her laugh
>Only went on one date before she got married

2cute4me
>>
File: 1430425585364.png (324 KB, 553x446) Image search: [Google]
1430425585364.png
324 KB, 553x446
>>24082157
>lift things up and put them down
>no woman has ever shown interest in you in any form

I know these feels

The last time a woman acknowledged my existence was about a year ago
>>
>>24082654
Oh well, now we can focus on other things in my life. I write music, what do you do with all the extra time a girl doesnt take up?
>>
File: py6iKj4.jpg (67 KB, 479x370) Image search: [Google]
py6iKj4.jpg
67 KB, 479x370
>>24082683
I study and work and lift
spend about 14-16 hours a day either at uni/work/gym
Eat and sleep rest of the time

Sometimes I get really sad and hug a pillow for a bit
>>
In high school I was a big fat ugly freak planning on dropping out as soon as I could, which was when I was 16 years old. In my sophomore year, 10th grade I knew nothing I did mattered since I would be gone in May so during gym class I would sit against the bleachers alone and listen to my ipod. When the class did their jogging laps they would pass sort of close to me, one day a Stacy kept trying to give me a high five when she passed. This girl was barely 5 feet tall so she hardly had to stretch down to do it, but she was your typical Stacey, blonde hair very pretty, she just looked like a cute 10 year old. On the 3rd or 4th lap of her trying to high five me I fell for it, and of course she pulled her hand away, causing a bunch of people to laugh at my expense. Later on in the class she came over to where I was sitting and apologized, asked me my name and why I didn't participate in the class. She told me not to drop out and asked what I had planned for my future. That was seriously one of the only times I've spoken to a female close to my own age who wasn't my sister or my cousin. Its really pathetic how much I cherish it.
>>
>>24081240
>my twin sister is Stacy prime
>we're fraternal twins so I look average and she inherited her looks from our Stacy mom
>luck out a basically live life as a hybrid normie, and also close to sister
>she is mean though, but so am I
>inb4 edgy, I legit think all of us in our family have anti social personality disorder or something, because it is impossible for me to be nice to anyone after knowing them for more than a week
>my sister is like this and uses her looks to her advantage
>here are some examples;

>one time when we were 9, some kid invited us over to his birthday
>we really really did not want to go, but parents made us go anyway
>so we're at this shit party, and basically we're forced to play games and do other stupid shit
> sister has had enough
>in the middle of one such game, she cuts off the kid mid sentence and stares at him angrily
>"you do realize that the only reason anyone is here is because their parents forced them to come, right?"
>"...what?"
>"oh my god you are so dumb. Look, this is stupid, boring, and a waste of time. We're walking back home."
>she grabbed me by the hand and we both walked to our house which was a few doors down
>I remember laughing with her while the kid cried
>at school the next day, the other kids that were at the party stopped talking to him because they felt really awkward and uncomfortable
>for whatever reason, people viewed my sister with some sort of respect
>I guess looks mattered even at the age of 9
>the kid basically stayed friendless for the rest of elementary and middle school before he moved
>>
>>24082794
>sometimes I get sad and hug a pillow while I sleep

Thats unhealthy man. You gotta realize life isnt all about women.
>>
>>24082965
Example #2

>tenth grade
>some spergy kid in our school does this thing where he asks about every hot girl he can
>it was kind of a gimmick or his that he had with his nerdy friends
>whatever
>one day he tries doing that to my sister at lunch
>her current bf was sitting there with her and was about to say something
>she stops him
>she looks at the weird kid in the face and just straight up says;
>"you know that one person that everyone needs to make an exception for, because of how ugly and annoying he is? Well that's you."
>people told me that he looked visibly hurt but tried to defend himself
>sister just cuts him off again;
>"Quiet."
>I wish I was there to see it, because I still can't imagine someone like him stopping because of a single sharp command.
>"All I'm hearing out of you is, 'wah wah wah look at me, I'm a failure in life that has to do stupid things to get the smallest shred of attention I can to stop reminding myself'"
>her bf told me everyone on the table laughed at her impression a bunch causing him to run off crying

fucker deserved it if you ask me
>>
File: 1444768460772.gif (950 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
1444768460772.gif
950 KB, 500x303
>>24083008
It's more about the soul crushing loneliness and depression rather than not having a gf
>>
>>24083105
What about your lads? Surely you have some from work,gym,or uni?
>>
File: dk8fSeS.jpg (175 KB, 490x650) Image search: [Google]
dk8fSeS.jpg
175 KB, 490x650
>>24083201
Even though I am incredibly insecure, I still find myself above everyone else and feel like I'm too good for their company
as such I actively avoid contact outside the absolutely necessary.
>>
>>24082075
that is some next level shit
>>
>>24083241
If youre not trolling then cut that attitude out. It'll only blow up in your face when you meet someone who is better at everything you do (those people exist trust me). After you drop that attitude try talking to people about things you may think you both like. Bam lonliness solved
>>
>>24082817
That's a beautiful story. She felt remorse. Doesn't make what she did any better but it's nice to have someone care about you, even if it was your aggressor.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 176x217) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 176x217
>>24083345
Oh yeah when I meet someone better than me I am instantly super friendly and submissive
probably not the best thing in this case
>>
>>24083105
Omg Marina my waifu
>>
Jesus. You all went to school with a bunch of fucking psychopaths.
>>
>>24083467
She's only my waifu from primadonna girl
>>
>>24082075
if you supreme gentleman'd in my vicinity, i would still be like "not even mad"
>>
>>24083514

My shrink once told me that it's incredibly hard to diagnose sociopathy in teenagers because normal teenage behavior tests as sociopathic
>>
File: 1411308010323.jpg (40 KB, 286x280) Image search: [Google]
1411308010323.jpg
40 KB, 286x280
>>24083534
Personally I don't blame them, If I was an attractive chad/stacy I would also find it unpleasant to have to kiss someone as ugly as I am/was
>>
>>24081924
>tell her that I once jerked off in the school toilets, use socks to cum in and like black girls because I think that's how flirting goes
My fucking sides, what a retard.
>>
>>24083099
We don't like normalfags like you on our board
>>
>>24081358
green text about rape charge fgt
>>
>>24081240
>literal 9/10 A-grades cheerleader, a little taller than me
>she was in two grades higher
>her and her friends start talking to me
>she starts teasing me
>one night, is messaging me online, tells me her and her friends are coming over to take me drinking after I say my address (I'm 15 ffs)
>I had headphones on, as always
>didn't hear them beeping their horn outside my house for minutes
>she gets super pissed off, all her friends stop talking to me
I did slap her butt once

>meet girl in summer school
>she's two years older (again)
>we get to talking, she's done welding, throws parties, etc
>she asks for a ride home in a day or two
>have my stepdad drive us to her house
>she asks me to come in
>I say I have to go home and sleep (I'm serious)
>stepdad doesn't kick me out of the car
>she doesn't talk to me again

There's a fair amount of Stacy's that came by for tutoring. I've done that in college/uni for like four years now.

>"lol I'm just bad at math :^) "
>"I dropped STEM because it's hard :^) "
>"you're SOOO smart lol"

My most intimate friend from CC:
>she's from Peru
>guys fawned over her when she was younger, took her horseback riding up mountains, on trips, etc
>she had multiple long-term bfs
>she worked in coal mining and logging
>she falls for a gringo that makes >$140 these days
>she has three kids, decides she wants to be an engineer
>says her husband is actually really dumb and she doesn't like him
>starts getting pissy she can't be with her kids, go to school full time, AND work
>tells me how I should just be myself, women like smart men
>ask her why she didn't marry one then
>"I thought he was."
>we continue fighting over how easy she has it vs how hard it is for men
>she stops talking to me when I tell her I can't just get a girlfriend that makes $140k
>>
>>24082817
>had an iPod
FUCK OFF KYLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU WERE NEVER EVER A ROBOT
>>
>>24086390
It's hard to take the "I love nerds" girls seriously when they're too dense to know the difference.
>>
>>24082089
Yep the samanthas will get ya.
>>
>>24081298
What is this form
>>
>literal 10/10 blonde, athletic body amazing ass Stacy is mutual acquaintance
>incredibly smart
>incredibly nice person
>bit of a slut but hey who isn't
>once got drunk with her after meeting in a strange city by coincidence
>admitted to me that she cries herself to sleep because of crippling depression

It changed my world view and I didn't hate women before that either.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.