[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has gotten fucked over for being intelligent? >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: sad.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Who here has gotten fucked over for being intelligent?

>be me 19
>want to join the Navy
>score an 83 on asvab
>want to go into a rate I'm interested in(MA,IS,RP)
>career advisor guy tell me I only have 2 option
>both dealing with computer
>says I wouldn't enjoy other rates because I'd be working with people who scored a 30, basically run of the mill applicants
>end up picking IT
>Really have no interest in computers or technology

Feels badman
>>
>>24081201
>lets recruiter fuck him around
>intelligent
hmm
>>
>>24081201
i got a 96 on the asvab bruh i got phone calls like every day.

shit sucked.
>>
Well you joined the military, so you're clearly not intelligent.
>>
>>24081201
Are you allowed to retake the test?
>>
>>24081201
I'm going in for IT aswell, see you at A school senpai
>>
>>24081201
That's not a bad job dude
I got the same score and I'm currently serving as an x ray technician
>>
>>24081443
ship date?
>>
If you were intelligent, you would be able to get the results you need for what you want.
>>
>>24081409
you must be a genius then since a perfect score is 99.
>>
>>24081487
Nov 12, you?
>>
>>24081518
You're lucky af, I want to leave asap. I have to wait till April
>>
>>24081540
I've been waiting since april tho
>>
based recruiter was doing you a favor anon
>>
>>24081562
me too man, I had to wait around for months because I had to do consultations. I waited 2 months just for them to look at xrays
>>
>>24081409
The recruiters call anyone every single day that passes the asvab you special snowflake you. They don't care if they get one hundred people through that all got 32s on their Asvab or if they all got 99s. They'd rather have 100 people with 32s than 99 people with 99s.

Source: I was in the army for four years and several of my friends became recruiters.
>>
>>24081201
>navy

fag

>>24081640
seriously, I had this recruiter track me down on facebook and invited me to some event him and his recruits were going to.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.