[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /hedonist/ here? fuck school fuck careers fuck love fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: yemon.png (9 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
yemon.png
9 KB, 255x198
who /hedonist/ here?

fuck school fuck careers fuck love fuck being fit

eat tasty fast food, watch movies, play games, fap 5 times a day dont revise fuick rules do drugs
>>
>>24080895

Enjoy being someone people think its cool up until you're 21, someone who hasn't quite figured it out from 21 to 25, and then a pathetic loser from 25 forward
>>
>>24080913
Nerd get out
>>
>>24080895
24 and already sick of that life. Get out if you're young. I'm trying, but addiction is a bitch to fight alone.
>>
Drinking at 9am right now
>>
That gets fucking boring at some point and then you realize you don't have anything and the chances to gain a life you want are gone.
>>
>>24080913
nice job falling for jewish tricks anon
>>
File: 1444267211989.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1444267211989.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>24080895
Hopefully I'll break the cycle soon.

19 rn, senpai. It's pretty fun. Have a cute gf, smoke a shit ton of pot, go to parties, eat whatever I want, relax and contemplate existence when I'm alone. It's pretty decent. I wish society, and our bodies, allowed for us to do this all our lives without making us suffer for it. Oh well.
>>
>>24081439
No matter what path you go down, you suffer anyway. We all die at some point.
>>
File: 2005 War Of The Worlds 693.jpg (54 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
2005 War Of The Worlds 693.jpg
54 KB, 640x440
>>24081841
I guess I can't argue with that.

If there ever was a heaven, earth, and hell, I'd suspect this life is hell, the first set of tribulations you go through before either being sent to eternal damnation or given a second chance at life of real earth.
>>
File: 4L_S3qdCYtg.gif (103 KB, 603x785) Image search: [Google]
4L_S3qdCYtg.gif
103 KB, 603x785
Live your life however you want, we're no difference to the world
>>
>>24082358
And what if I blow the world the fuck up? Then we'll see who's a fucking difference to your invincible le world
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (347 KB, 515x314) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
347 KB, 515x314
>>24081376
>implying you dont get a tech job and jew people yourself
>>
>>24081841
How do you fucking know that? Tell me
>>
>Eat delicious food, but still skinny fit
>No gf, because people are fickle, but have had sex
>Fap and spend hours on /r9k/, but have a career in law and moving into own apartment as of next month

I feel like a NEET, but with a career.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.