[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or women think too highly of themeselves? Today I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: prettywoman.jpg (22 KB, 218x299) Image search: [Google]
prettywoman.jpg
22 KB, 218x299
Is it me or women think too highly of themeselves?

Today I was walking down the street and I made eye contact with a pretty girl. We stared at each other for like 10 seconds and then she rolled her eyes away with such arrogance It made me rage inside a little.
Do women really think they are so special?
Misoginy and women hate aside, I feel really perturbed right now, because I thought /r9k/ was over exaggerating when talking about women in general.
>>
Some do. But that one might have been having a bad day.
>>
>>24080752
I don't think so, It's saturday and people go out on picnic with friends and family, or whatever. She was a teen, don't know, 18? 19? 20? At that age "bad days" don't really exist
>>
>>24080728

welcome to the real world. chad doesn't have to try. he is an instant attraction magnet. if chad looked at her for 10 seconds she would blush and display body language moaning for more. non-chad have to win over a grill with a display of charisma and distractions, failing 99% of the time due to this type of behavior
> she rolled her eyes away with such arrogance

...and women cry 'how could anyone hate us?' top kek.
>>
File: 360 Quickschoped.jpg (50 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
360 Quickschoped.jpg
50 KB, 700x700
>>24080728

Ask Patrice.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfrj-va6PHg

"Your pussy runs you whole shit!"
>>
>>24080779
At that age "bad days" do exist in their minds. It's just that their standards for a "bad day" are lot lower and they perceive any little thing going wrong as a qualifying factor.
>>
>>24080728

Probably cause you fucking stared at her for 10 god damn seconds without smiling or saying hello.
>>
>you tell her she's gorgeous
>chad finds her sexual quarters
>>
>>24081278

>entitled

she could have smiled or said hello
>>
File: 1429243236311.jpg (34 KB, 319x500) Image search: [Google]
1429243236311.jpg
34 KB, 319x500
>>24080728
>Be me in class
>Notice girl is looking right at me
>Look back at her and make eyecontact
>mfw she says "The fuck are you looking at you creep"
>>
File: 1409876953035.jpg (838 KB, 4961x4961) Image search: [Google]
1409876953035.jpg
838 KB, 4961x4961
>>24081823

>cry about forever alone
>do shit that keeps you forever alone
>>
>>24081278
>>24081823
>Probably cause you fucking stared at her for 10 god damn seconds without smiling or saying hello.

Well, I stared at her because she stared first, It wasn't my move for sure, I looked at her because I wasn't exactly dressed,or groomed for the situation, so it surprised me. But then SHE looks away, making ME the perpetuator of everything!
How do you answer to that?
>>
>>24080728
>staring at someone for 10 seconds
>staring at a stranger for 10 seconds
do autists seriously think this is okay? 10 seconds is a lifetime
>>
>>24081043
>non-chad have to win over a grill with a display of charisma and distractions, failing 99% of the time due to this type of behavior

I don't get it, to win her we have to display charisma and distractions but that would inevitably fail? How does that logic work ?
>>
File: mousey.jpg (33 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
mousey.jpg
33 KB, 314x320
>>24081988
>Girl starts staring at you
>You're an autist for staring back
>>
>>24081988
Then what does that make of her? Why do you attack the man and not the woman?
>>
>>24082044
>>24082054
>i didn't even mention gender
>just said autist
yikes
>>
>>24082101
But you implied it , my friend. Robots are stereotyped as autists, not random pretty women on the street.
>>
>>24082031
most of the time the non-chad will face failure. it is a numbers game. women have to be chemically wired the moment approached for there to be any chance at all, they do not reason with common sense.

most will roll their eyes or tell you to fuck off. it doesn't matter how sincere the guy is, he is always first judged on a superficial level.
>>
>>24082101
>Reply to OP
>Don't mention gender
Of course people interpret it that way.
>>
>>24082147
doesn't matter, that's paranoid thinking, there was no implication. it's weird regardless of gender to stare at someone you don't even know for that long.
>>
Do women really not have respect for men who aren't Chad?

I'm not as hard on women as most of this board (and site) is, but this ridiculous Chad-centrism is really ridiculous.

It's fucking out-of-line to not give another human some basic respect for daring to be in your "sacred" presence.
>>
>>24082174
For you normies everything is weird!!! Staring at someone casually is weird! Doing something fun alone is weird!!!
Finding a girls number trough common ocntacts and call her without her previous consent is weird!!!
And then you recriminate failure by saying: "You should get out of your confort zone anon"
>>
>>24082174

Hi anon. I have a phd in psychology, and I'm here to give my daily tips.

If two men stare at each other, they hold contact and nothing happens. It is a display of dominance. For a woman to stare at a stranger long enough for the stranger to notice, it's really creepy. She probably has mental problems.
>>
>>24082245

>ridiculous is ridiculous

Oops, never forget to proofread. Just had my post ruined by that.
>>
>>24080728

Depends on the woman.

Have you ever wondered if they're onto something?

maybe you should think highly of yourself, too.
>>
>>24082250

Staring at someone without engaging in any way at all never works out for anyone.
>>
>>24082245
I know, and this story I posted is not the first time it happens something like that to me. Once I went to a party, once, and the girls wouldn't even say hi to me, only after being piss drunk they approached me, they were like half counscious!!!
>>
>>24081168
based Patrice
If only he was around now
>>
>>24082293
>maybe you should think highly of yourself, too.

Says an attention seeking tripfag, do as I say,not as I do....
>>
>>24082296
tell that to women, is not the first time it happens to me.
Are you having Chad-advice delusions anon?
>>
>>24082350

Right.

Well. Confidence is a philosopher's stone. It transmutes your posture, demeanor, body language, voice, and attitude towards other people. I think alot of robots would benefit from a little bit of self-importance, don't you?
>>
>>24081168
Holy shit, I came here just to post that. Based Patrice.
>>
File: mix.jpg (231 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
mix.jpg
231 KB, 720x540
Women know they should get the best possible catch at least before 27 years old, and at 45 they are infertile.
Under this pressure, sure that get good at disregarding guys who could be replaced with more attractive. Don't hate the player etc.
>>
>>24082394

Right, but worked out means get together, if she doesn't want to get together and you have no social standing, why the fuck would she care if she creeps you out?
>>
>>24080728
You were another guy that was staring at her. She knew you probably wanted to stick your dick in her. Why were you staring at her? Whatever, jesus. *Eyeroll*

Probably something like her thought process.
>>
>>24082468 (random comment needed to send an original , entertaining and contributing post to the board /r9k/ that we all love and cherish)

See >>>> >>24081968
>>
>>24082460
You mean she knew it was her, but she doesn't care anyways? That confirms the thought that women only care about themeselves
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>24082312
I can relate to that.
>Go to party with some new people at it
>All the guys shake hands and introduce themselves
>No girls try to initiate the process, the guys have to do it
>Hold out my hand towards one girl and introduce myself
>She just looks at it
>"Sorry, I'm not a hand-shaking person"
>Shrug it off and think that it's alright
>She doesn't shake hands with any of the other guys either
>Chad arrives later to the party
>tfw she immediately runs up to him and wants to shake his hand
>>
>>24082553

It's that they don't care. Lot of dudes are the same way if the chick holds no value to them. Pretty natural. If a gross chick looks at me and smiles I get grossed out, it is standard behavior on both sides.
>>
>>24082596
Jeus, you didn't even try to hit on her!!! Women are horrible
>>
>>24082679
women have no souls
>>
>one woman is mean to you
>your fee fees get hurt
>"stupid women why don't they like me i'm an angry wittle boy :("

Maybe you should take a nap OP
>>
>>24082602
You made it all clear anon, I shouldn't care either.
>>
>>24082718
>one
But you got one part of that wrong anon, we are not talking about woMAN, we are talking about woMEN. Maybe you are the one who should take a nap, and later go back to the cotton plantation.
>>
>>24082602
>>24082730
shill posts
>>
>>24082808
>shitposting this hard
>>
>>24082718
>one guy goes "Ay gurl u cute. Want sum fuk" while you reading a book
>this "ruins your day" because someone disturbed you
>Why are all men such pigs?
>>
FUCKIINNGGGG WOMEEEEEEENEN GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>24081968
she stared first, but it's not your job to wear the pantys?
>>
>>24082712
women are half way between children and adults , according to Schopenhaur
>>
> We stared at each other for like 10 seconds and then she rolled her eyes away with such arrogance It made me rage inside a little.
she rolled her eyes at YOU??!! HOW DARE SHE. Why do you care so much? That is such an insignificant thing.

People roll their eyes all the time, it's nothing to get worked up over. People do it when they're annoyed, she may not have even been thinking of you at the time, I often find myself staring at people without realising it.
>>
>>24083009
that hit too close to home
>>
>>24083266
you should have knocked her over the head with your club and dragged her back to your cave, thats what she wanted, she gave you a whole 10 seconds to do it oin too
>>
>>24083308
kek, you are criticizing >>24083009 , right?
>>
>>24083397
no, they are both me

it was also a half joke, but that is what they want in my opinion
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.