[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think that Trump will win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: trump.jpg (107 KB, 640x653) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
107 KB, 640x653
Do you guys think that Trump will win?
>>
His last name is almost Triumph.
>>
no since normies vote on whoever the media supports and the media is going to push for hillary since shes the most corrupt good goy in world history the powers that be want to use as a puppet
>>
>>24080242
Think about it for a second.
Someone who the media has claimed to be a misogynist, vs a woman.
Every single woman will vote for Hillary.
>>
>>24080385
>TFW shilary will win
>>
>>24080335
No, people vote for whoever promises the most free shit or whoever has the most charisma.
>>
Didn't he already fall out of first place?
>>
>>24080385
Women don't like hillary
>>
Bernie will win.
>>
>>24080435
Most women I know don't either. It's purely anecdotal though, maybe every woman I don't know does like her.
>>
>>24080242

I am not voting for trump and I think he is going to win. Hilldog has been prez already and Sanders will fuck the economy even more
>>
>>24080435
>>24080476
College age loudmouthes like Hillary. I imagine once someone has children or hits 30 they won't.
>>
>>24080536
College kids and feminists
>>
>>24080242
i want trump to win honestly. he is a stupid and says some outrageous shit but better than hilary clithole, and besides her he has a chance. ppl will only vote for hillary bc she's a woman and that pisses me off bc im a girl.
>>
>>24080563

I know some older folk who are voting for Hillary because she "earned" it. Which kinda makes sense I guess, from an experience standpoint she is most qualified by far.
>>
it's unbelievable to me that a person who had his own reality tv show has a good chance of winning the presidency
>>
>>24080620

That doesn't really detract from all of the great business he has done his whole life
>>
>>24080591
that's fair enough, but we know that they're not going to be the majority. also hillary is a cunt
>>
>>24080620
>Post a Reply
Probably because you are an idiot
>>
I've never met a Shillory supporter and I've only met one Jeb 'the kek' Bush supporter.

I see Ben Carson bumper stickers everywhere though. Does anybody think he's actually going to be a decent president? Or are they just signaling they're not racist?
>>
america becomes more american every year.
>>
>>24080242
Yes I think he will win
>>
>>24080743

I liked him until I listen to him and realized how nuts and unqualified he is. In the medical field his whole life, wants to keep church and state together, thinks the pyramids were built by biblical Christians. He really smart and black I guess but that doesn't mean much
>>
File: 1431058479046.gif (1 MB, 170x180) Image search: [Google]
1431058479046.gif
1 MB, 170x180
>>24080814
>thinks the pyramids were built by biblical Christians

wait, what? really?
>>
>>24080829
http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/ben-carson-criticized-scientists-not-believing-pyramids-were-build-joseph
>>
>>24080385
Not true. Modern feminism is only paraded around by females in their 20s or younger. These people don't give a shit about voting unless it becomes a hashtag on Twitter or tumblr.
>>
In 2008 Hillary was the Democrat frontrunner and Obama got the nomination

In 2008 Huckabee was the Republican frontrunner and McCain got the nomination

In 2012 at this time of year Herman Cain was the Republican frontrunner and Mitt Romney got the nomination

So no, I don't think he will get the nomination. The establishment hasn't even lifted a finger yet.

Reminder, NONE OF THIS MATTERS UNTIL FEBRUARY 1st. ELECTION SEASON DOESN'T REALLY START TIL FEBRUARY 1st!

In the long run the only real story here is that Rubio stole the nomination from Bush.

Establishment ALWAYS FUCKING WINS and people go "b-b-but this year things are different!" EVERY FUCKING ELECTION YEAR.
>>
File: _20151021_162631.jpg (121 KB, 669x935) Image search: [Google]
_20151021_162631.jpg
121 KB, 669x935
Who /mexican/ here

:^)
>>
>>24080242
He's doing a lot better than expected, I thought trump would sizzle by now. Still going strong.

>>24080335
>>24080385
you may be right about the women, but the silent majority likes trump and his ideas. Don't put him off to the side.
>>
Trump has spent ZERO campaign dollars so far. His travel and events have been paid for by local republican leaders.

Against everyone but Hillary, he has a dynamic money advantage
>>
>>24080536
Man this irks me

>charging a quarter million dollars to speak at colleges
>FBI investigating her for private server with classified documents
>setting up bernie and attacking trump
>menopause
>extremely contradiction from a few years ago (viewpoints)
>hypocrite
>she's not in jail

people still support her

what the fuck
>>
Bernie Sanders is going to win. Buckle up -_-
>>
>>24080242

No, Hillary is obviously going to win.
>>
I really want him to, because I don't live in America and it makes for good TV to entertain the rest of the world with desu
>>
I think the best canidate the Republicans have is Kasich. The RNC will soon grow tired of Trump's antics and end him. That being said, Shillary will win the election.
>>
>>24081348

Since the prez is basically a puppet anyways why not just vote the most entertaining in?
>>
>>24081402
Trump hasn't been doing any antics lately. He's talking about real policies atm. I seriously doubt we're getting another nigger loving democrat in office.

we can't afford it anymore, please robots. Get out and vote!
>>
>>24081419
exactly, trump can hire smart people to make decisions for him.
>>
File: nope.webm (787 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
nope.webm
787 KB, 720x404
of course he will
>>
>>24080890
>iflscience
I want normies to leave
>>
>>24080242
Unfortunately no. He'll be obliterated by Hillary, who is almost certainly getting the nomination.

I just want Bernie or Trump to win. I feel like anyone else will just be more of the same.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.