[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm losing it, guys. I'm the funny guy. I'm always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1427897316315.png (125 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1427897316315.png
125 KB, 650x650
I'm losing it, guys.

I'm the funny guy. I'm always joking around; it helps me cope with how much of a mess my life has become. Ever since my mom died a month ago I haven't been able to fall asleep without crying my eyes out beforehand. My dad is a wreck, but he keeps telling me at least he has his two sons. He tells me he wants me to find a girl and make him a grandpa. I've never been in a relationship before (khv), and I don't know what to tell him when he brings up my relationship status. I work a dead end job, and all the money I make goes toward drugs that bring me up for a bit then send me crashing down. I'm 21 and in my "prime", but I know it won't last forever and I'm scared. I don't even know where to start piecing my life back together. I need help.

I've never needed someone to hold me more than now. I know some of you feel the same way.
>>
That sounds rough, anon. I wish I could help you out senpai.
>>
You have to find something that keeps you going day after day. A series you enjoy that comes out once a week, or a cat to come home to and play with or something. Preferably something that's easy to derive enjoyment from.
>>
>>24079889
How'd your mom die?
>>
Go see a therapist. Have 1 session. Afterwards you can still decide if you want to stop it or keep on with it. Am a therapist myself. Have seen loads of guys in a situation thats similar to yours. You should give it a try.
>>
>>24079889
You really should tell him.
>>
>>24079974
I've tried therapy a few months back. It didn't do much and I'm not one to bitch about my problems IRL. I might have to start again though.

>>24079979
I can't do that. My dad doesn't have anything else to look forward to, he's lost enough.
>>
>>24079974
>coming onto /r9k/ to shill his shitty fake job

You misery profiteers know no limits do you? I bet you dream of the return of the days of lobotomy, electrocution and prison beatings.
>>
>>24079952
Testicular Cancer
>>
>>24079889
you know faggot, i want to tell you everything is going to be ok. but it isnt going to get better until it gets worse. that goes for all of us. get a hobby and enjoy the slow death of western civilization.
>>
>>24080014
That's rough, stay strong anon
>>
>>24079974
Yeah this. Your mom dying is a really, really shitty thing and it's okay to feel grief.
>>
File: 1434034758463.jpg (15 KB, 280x383) Image search: [Google]
1434034758463.jpg
15 KB, 280x383
>>24080005
Well... Electrocution is still a thing... Electroconvulsive therapy or ECT.
I've had it about 5 times, it's not that bad really!
It didn't help me but apparently it "should" be more or as effective as SSRI and SNRI meds and with fewer side-effects when treating depression and such...
>>
What drugs anon?
>>
>>24080259
Opiates, methamphetamine
>>
File: 1341527685152.png (43 KB, 302x266) Image search: [Google]
1341527685152.png
43 KB, 302x266
>>24080000

You should. Maybe try a different therapist. Therapy-success (controlling for all possible variables) is highest when a good client-patient relationship exists. The method of therapy (cbt, schema, psychoanalysis etc) is in most cases close to irrelevant. Focus on finding a therapist that you like as a person and that you enjoy talking to. The rest will come automatically.

>>24080005

Lel, not really, but I also don't feel like justifying my career choices to someone who is so obviously in his unshakeable dreamworld.
>>
>>24080269
I mean that could be the cause for a lot of your sadness and despair and your pessimistic attitude. It was for me.
>>
>>24080300
I know but it's all I've got anymore. I've been doing them for years, it's just gotten worse since mom died. I'm already too hooked to begin living sober. Hopefully someday I'll change.
>>
>>24080283
You're on /r9k/ on a weekend, you failure of a human being. Did you overstay your welcome in the /unifeels/ threads telling robots to bee themselves because your shit non-science degree let you pass with a pulse? Your new mark told you to get fucked, he's tried your scam and it didn't work. Fuck off and die, you fucking queer.
>>
File: 1419400669512.jpg (18 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1419400669512.jpg
18 KB, 400x388
>>24080283

med student here, you guys are the equivalent of snake oil salesmen, no one respects your shitty and useless "job"
go fuck yourself loser
>>
File: 1.gif (578 KB, 299x198) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
578 KB, 299x198
Keep on keeping on OP
>>
>>24079889
I don't get it. One person dies and everyone gets sad but they were going to die anyway. Get over yourselves.
>>
>>24079889
If you're Belgian, I can help you with hooking up with some chicks.
>>
>I'm the funny guy

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>24080014
Sounds perfectly legitimate.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.