[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
autistic things you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12
File: 001.jpg (79 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
79 KB, 640x481
>look at pictures of sleeping deer before I go to bed

It really helps me to sleep well for some reason

>walk fast no matter where I am or where I have to go

>say completely random words out loud that are in my mind at that exact moment

>building my own fantasy world in my mind which I worked on since I was 5 years old

What about you, robots?
>>
>building my own fantasy world in my mind which I worked on since I was 5 years old
I do the same shit kek
>>
sleep tight rudolf
>>
>>24079379
>become fanatic supporter of vidya/movie/book factions
Caesar's Legion
The Enclave
Aldmeri Dominion
Combine
The Capitol
The Galactic Empire
The list goes on
>>
>have arguments about shit with people I will never meet
>prepare whole statements in my head for when I'm famous
kill me
>>
sleep tight deer pupper :3
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 800x820
>>24079379
>when I was in Elementary school I could never remember how the horse moved in chess
>Decided I would start walking on the floor tiles 2 up and 1 over to help me remember
>Still do to this day
>>
>>24079737
Same with me. For some reason I always relate the most to the antagonist factions, even if they're plain mustache-twirling evil. Do you have any idea where this pattern might come from?
>>
>>24079379
>walk fast no matter where I am or where I have to go
yep
I do these too
>>
>>24079737

>aldmeri dominion

U wot m8
>>
>>24079379
how many deer pics do you have?
>>
I tap/beat on tables and shit.
>>
>>24079379
Can you dump deer folder

>>24080350
Get out normalfag
>>
File: image.jpg (541 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
541 KB, 1024x768
>>24079379
My favorite one to be honest family
>>
>>24080266

safdasdff asdfasbkdjan
>>
>>24080460
no I don't feel like it to be honest with you family

>>24080493
reeeeeeeeEE
>>
>>24079737
>aldmeri dominion

ELFKIKES /OUT/

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

REEEEE
>>
>>24079379
Can you tell us more? I love this shit.
>>
File: makise kurisu i got bored.jpg (794 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
makise kurisu i got bored.jpg
794 KB, 1920x1080
>grandma started teaching me piano at three
>by age 10 I was playing shows in front of people
>people thought i was amazing and would always try to talk to me afterward
>because I'm a social idiot id stammer to get 2 or 3 words out before finding a closet to hide in
>made a janitor piss their pants out of shock finding me hiding there one time
>no longer could hide in the closets to get away from the crowds.
>>
>>24079379
4chan tbf (to be frank)
>>
>>24080576
You have to be more specific about your question.

Otherwise I would have to write ten million posts to explain everything.
>>
>>24080650
What techniques do you use? I am working on the same thing.
>>
>>24080729
I don't have a technique.

I just imagine shit in my head.

I guess you could compare it more to a TV series, with all kinds of different "shots" and "camera angles". So, it isn't some ego-perspective stuff.
I just imagine all the different characters in my head and let them play out scenarios, mostly something comedic. I guess this has to do with the fact that I read a ton of comics as a kid, mostly Donald Duck or Micky Mouse-stuff.

But there's one weird thing that is a bit difficult to explain: I often imagine other people watching the shit that I imagine in my head as some sort of movie or cartoon, and they enjoy it while I just watch them enjoying it.

It's probably my mind jerking itself off or something like that.
>>
>>24079379
Watch all of futurama around once a month
>>
>have a decade long imaginary world playing in my internal monologue
>it's gotten to the point where I don't even think about it, it just has a life of its own

>before every bio lecture I walk straight to the drinking fountain in front of where everyone is sitting and take 3 sips, I have done this every day and I think people notice
>>
>>24079379
>say completely random words
That's tourette's. Do your research you fag.
>>
>>24080650
Tell us a bit about the world. Is it a fantasy thing, or sci-fi, or something else? Is there an overarching story to it, or is it just a setting for various different stories?
>>
>>24080804

I do the same kind of shit where I have this running cyberpunk story in my head about a group of people who can upload their minds into different bodies (concept used and ruined by dollhouse fuck you joss whedon) and then I imagine having a fan base who theorize about what will happen next and argue about which character is better ect
>>
File: Nomorefeels.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
Nomorefeels.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>24079379
>create scenarios in my mind out of situations that are occurring in video games that I'm playing, even if what I make up is not feasible in the video game
>constantly listen to the same music all the time
>when home alone, go into kitchen and pace around the table singing those songs
>>
>>24080954
Also
>think back on conversations that happened earlier in the day and see what I could have said better or get pissed at myself if I said something cringy
>assume that any new person I talk to thinks I'm a loser and wants nothing to do with me
>too afraid to ask my own friends to play games with me (not like they ever invite me anyway)
>>
>>24080941
M-maybe we should work on making these worlds reality anon...

Maybe it's a sign
>>
>>24080912
>>24080912
It's a world set in the modern time. It isn't the classical "a brave group of adventurers and I imagine myself as the main hero"-type of thing.

As I've said before, it's more like a huge modern city with tons and tons of characters. Humour and comedy plays a huge role in it (as I've said before, I read a ton of Donald Duck comics as a kid, so I guess that influenced me a lot).

I imagine funny scenarios, characters and situations in my head, and play them out, and then I imagine other people watching my "dreamworld" as a show on TV and loving it.

I also sometimes imagine people here on 4Chan posting about it and discussing it and talking about it.

I am actually planning on learning to draw and learning to animate so I can at least try to bring all these countless scenarios and characters in my head to life. Since at least 5 now I suddenly had the strong desire to make a cartoon series out of all this shit (again, I also watched a ton of disney cartoons as a kid).

I have a lot of textfiles about characters and scenarios and other shite, and I haven't even started with screenplays of any sort.

And I also can't draw worth a shit, so I am trying to learn that.

I could write all kinds of shit about the characters here, but I won't, simply for the fact that IF I manage to have my own famous cartoon series on TV (0,00005 % chance), I don't want people (especially robots) to feel like "they've heard of this before somewhere" else, and then someone finds this post in the archive and everyone knows that the creator of this show was a guy who posted on a taiwanese frogposting forum.

It's probably pointless since I will never reach my goal, but w/e
>>
File: fountain.jpg (193 KB, 1074x1269) Image search: [Google]
fountain.jpg
193 KB, 1074x1269
>>24079379
>>building my own fantasy world in my mind which I worked on since I was 5 years old

This and I'm not even the MC.
>>
File: 1441021234817.jpg (43 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
1441021234817.jpg
43 KB, 500x680
>>24081222
>This and I'm not even the MC.
>you are so beta that you don't even get the main role in your own fantasy
>>
File: nervy.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
nervy.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>24079379
>Always look at the paper after I wipe my ass
>>
File: 1413003865702.jpg (33 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
1413003865702.jpg
33 KB, 449x500
>>24079379
>>building my own fantasy world in my mind which I worked on since I was 5 years old
this is some extreme high level autistic shit son..
>>
>>24081254
doesnt everyone do this? how would you know your're completely clean?
>>
I look at my garage door go all the way down when I close it because I'm afraid someone is going to crawl under it and get in my house.
I don't open the blinds to my windows because there might be someone watching me.
>>
File: 1434346302278.jpg (119 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1434346302278.jpg
119 KB, 960x1280
>>24079379
I talk to myself. Im my own therapist. I have lengthy conversations with two perspectives: one being me the other being somewhat the voice of reason me. If only I actually listened to myself
>>
>>24080999
chekt
>think back on conversations
i do too, and it's awful
>>
I was expecting more sleeping deer

Post moar sleeping deer
>>
>>24081288
>I look at my garage door go all the way down when I close it because I'm afraid someone is going to crawl under it and get in my house.
>I don't open the blinds to my windows because there might be someone watching me.

Samefag
>>
File: 284-IMG_3433.jpg (245 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
284-IMG_3433.jpg
245 KB, 800x533
>>24081417
sadfkmasfksladmf
>>
>>24081285
Apparently a lot of normies just wipe three times regardless.
>>
>>24081553
what?
Do you mean you do the same thing as me, cause you didn't quote anyone else...
>>
>>24081553
What do you think Samefag means?
>>
>>24079737

KANE LIVES IN DEATH.
>>
>>24079419
Why don't you do something with that fantasy
>>
Use my left hand to play guitar hero on my thigh
>>
>wash my hands 15+ times a days
>when i want to forget something like a spoiler or anything else it has the exact opposite effect and gets stuck in my head for years, every once in awhile my brain sometimes suddenly just piles out every single thing i ever wanted to forget at once and drives me insane, i still remember something i wanted to forget around 13 years ago
>when i have a thought at a certain location sometimes when i go back to that location it pops up in my head again, if it happens enough it becomes a permanent effect, now everytime i go to the bathroom to take a piss 'OLD ENOUGH TO PEE, OLD ENOUGH FOR ME' repeats in my brain driving me insane
>everytime I see a picture of someone or see a drawing with a clean shaven face I have to open up paint and draw a beard over it
>i spend hours each day just sitting there drawing faces with all different kinds of beards and shit, can't even get through a full movie without opening up paint and drawing beards
>have a giant collection of faces that I keep saved just to go and draw beards on
>hear notes for each of my fingers and when im nervous i lift my fingers in an alternating pattern hearing the notes in my head as they go along, then realize my fingers don't have all the notes i need to hit for the imaginary fingersong im creating and freak out
>everytime i see someone with a weird mannerism my brain works like an autism sponge absorbing their power level and giving their mannerism to me, unknowingly
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.