[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been 7 months and I'm still not over my ex at all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 241x209
It's been 7 months and I'm still not over my ex at all.
>>
Give it another couple years, unless you can somehow get another gf before then.
>>
File: hanging_out.png (29 KB, 136x159) Image search: [Google]
hanging_out.png
29 KB, 136x159
Try five years bubba
>>
File: 1399292312026.jpg (9 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1399292312026.jpg
9 KB, 200x189
>>24079291
I was in your place a year and a half ago. My ex cheated on me.
>Tfw in loving relationship with tons of sex now
It gets better anon.
>>
It's just going to take some time. Might take you a few years. It's been 2 years for me and I'm just now really truly getting past it.
>>
>>24079471
comgrats. hope the same goes for me.
>>
>>24079291
It's been a year and a half for me.

We still talk every day and I think she may have regained feelings for me.

Only problem is that we live on opposite sides of the planet and she might be psycho but I'm not sure.
>>
>>24079810
You fucked up. You needed to break it clean off. It hurts. Really bad, in fact, but it is for the best.
>>
>>24079291
it's been a year and a half now and i'm not over my crush after she shot me down. since then iv'e seen her riding the dick carousel, too.
it hurts anon, it hurts really bad.
>>
File: 1446492618531.jpg (8 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
1446492618531.jpg
8 KB, 219x200
>>24079291
You all sound pretty beta and make women your God tbqhwyfam
>>
Dude I had one girlfriend in high school for a month and I still regularly masturbate to memories of her. You'll probably never fully get over her.
>>
>>24079862
I feel like it's a different situation with us. We were best friends turned lovers turned friends again. So she more than just my ex. I did break it off for a solid 6 months recently but it didn't help at all. She kept begging me to talk to her again and saying she loved me and it seemed genuine so I started speaking to her again.

I feel like our story's not over yet despite the distance. I feel like there's so much more to this.

We mesh perfectly.
>>
File: 1431268032995.png (75 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1431268032995.png
75 KB, 506x608
>long-term relationship of 3 years ended nearly 3 years ago
>going through my old email inbox, comes across old emails we sent each other
>decided to contact her via email to see what she's up to in life
>she responds back within 20 minutes and after requesting her number she provides me with it
>ring her an hour later
>catch up - boring conversation, nothing to really discuss apart from what we're now doing in life
>very friendly to the point of excitement
>conversation is going on for roughly 30 minutes now, i want to end the phone call now
>asked if she wanted to meet up, she wanted to think about it
>when pressed she said 'no' as she has a boyfriend yet implied she wanted to
>tell her i'm going to end the conversation now
>implied she wanted to keep in contact "you have my number now" and something else i cant remember - heavy fucking implication
>said i probably won't contact her again. this is goodbye and i wish you all the best
>she quickly panics and starts talking really quickly down the phone
>hang up, no idea what she said
>seems as though she is not averse to friendship - but who wants friendship from a girl?
>feels for her resurface the next day, feel like shit
>5 days later and I now feel better to have spoken to her
>realise we're now on friendly terms

Just wanted to share.
>>
>>24080067
Man, my stomach is all excited and nervous just from reading that. I've thought about reaching out to my ex again, but I think it's probably for the best I just leave her be. I mean, I still have feelings for her, and I she was always the emotional type and I think it'd probably upset her more than anything, but I think you did mostly the right thing.
>>
>>24080067
My ex reached out to me when I was finally happy and over her. So we hung out and I fucked her. This went on for awhile until I finally just started ignoring her.
>>
>>24079291
2 years, never ends.
>>
>>24080195

In retrospect I would not contact my ex again; It's pointless, nothing more than an old relic of the past that should remain a distant memory, no matter how fond or sour the relationship was.

Don't do it, bro. Or at least... when you do, make sure you've moved on.. just like her.

>>24080280

Glad you hit it and quit it. Was kinda hoping for the same scenario.
>>
File: tearsinlerain.gif (897 KB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
tearsinlerain.gif
897 KB, 500x207
Try five years OP
>>
>>24080712
I'm probably just going to leave her alone. If she ever feels like talking to me again, that'll be fine and I'll be open to talk, but until then...
>>
Me and my ex got back together after about 2 years. It's a long story. Its a completely different relationship now though, we both changed a lot.
>>
>>24079291
Try twelve years
>>
>>24079911
This

also

this>>24079911
>>
2 years here desu senpai
>>
>>24079291
Go back to her. Is easy. Start with good sex.
>>
It never gets any better and you'll never love anyone again.
>>
>>24080888
tell us more please
>>
>>24081200
>dates for 3 years
>move in together
>we get in alot of fights
>I move away to a friend's house that's hours away without telling her
>she mad and sad
>don't come back, join military 9 months later
>miserable without her the whole time
>get to pick my first command
>get the opportunity to go back home
>take it, I call her for the first time in forever and tell her
>we start talking again, we reconnect
>eventually start having intercourse
>happy together again
>>
>>24080832

Don't count on it, man. Even when I contacted my ex she insisted I should contact her yet has made no attempt to contact me. Not worth the mind games.
>>
>>24081423
I'm not betting on it anytime soon. I gave up on that a while ago. Just doing the best to live my life the best I can. Which is actually pretty well. It's a damn shame she left me when she did because I make so much money now and could have helped her out so much, but it's really her loss.
>>
Yeah? Well it's been 27 years and I'm still not over being loved at all.

Normies leave.
>>
>>24081461
move on man, it's pathetic. she's over you and it's over forever. stop holding on to false hope.
>>
File: 637745_1309799395307_455_492.jpg (41 KB, 455x492) Image search: [Google]
637745_1309799395307_455_492.jpg
41 KB, 455x492
>>24079291
It's really sad but until you find someone else your ex will always be on your mind in some way
>>
>>24082732
In my experience she still will be if you don't like the next person more than you liked her. The irony of that is that she probably went through her entire relationship with me feeling that way about somebody else.
>>
>>24083073
>she probably went through her entire relationship feeling that way about someone else

Call me a kek but that's a little too cynical, don't you think?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.