[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I moved to my own place awhile ago. How to buy toiletpaper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Toiletpapier_(Gobran111).jpg (604 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Toiletpapier_(Gobran111).jpg
604 KB, 2048x1536
So I moved to my own place awhile ago. How to buy toiletpaper without the cashier and other customers laughing at me? I've been using jitchen paper until now because I'm afraid.
>>
Amazon friend.
>>
Top fucking kek. Is that actually embarrassing for you???
>>
>>24079265
You don't think the deliveryman will know what's in the package? They'll laugh too, every person who handles the package from origin point to destination will be laughing.
>>
File: 1438414618599.jpg (65 KB, 940x430) Image search: [Google]
1438414618599.jpg
65 KB, 940x430
>>24079249
he was buying... what!? that's disgusting!!
>>
>>24079294
Yeah maybe. But remember, they had to leave their house for everybody to laugh at them. You get laughed at in your own home so it's better.
>>
>>24079294
As long as you don't have to look at them, it's better than buying from a store in person.
>>
>>24079249
Toilet paper is a necessity. No one fucking cares if you're buying it.
>>
>>24079249
literally everything shits dude. Not even everyone. Everything. Even cars shit out exhaust. If you have inputs, you have out puts. Jesus dude nobody fucking cares that you clean your anus after you shit. In fact it is something you should take (a very small amount) of pride in. What the fuck man.
>>
>>24079294
Whenever I order weird shit online and it gets here, I just pretend I'm surprised and wasn't expecting a package so they think it's someone else who lives with me sorry for the autism
>>
>>24079310
>>24079315
>See that house right there Timmy?
>That's where a sick pervert who buys toilet paper lives, stay away from there.
>>
>>24079249

ive been buying large condoms from the supermarket cuz they have my favourite brand and its cheaper than the pharmacy, keep waiting for any of the all female cashiers to comment or make a double take at the large sign but nothing, lame.

Oh well, having a gf is compensation enough i guess.

Buying dunny paper is easy as shit, half their customers buy it, of all the fucking things to be scared of, my god. A female friend of mine, a social butterfly, was too scared for years to buy her own pads and tampons, but she got over it, so you can too OP.
>>
File: 047 - TWTFPSf.jpg (7 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
047 - TWTFPSf.jpg
7 KB, 222x204
>>24079249
you guys are way too insecure and awkward, who gives a fuck what the cashier thinks; they're working some poor wageslave job, and have to handle your poo paper, if anything they're the ones to laugh at.
>>
>>24079309
I miss phones that you could bludgeon someone with.
>>
they will always know. sorry senpai. your only choice is to shower after every shit
>>
OP stop being filthy and get baby wipes instead, your anus will be fresh after every shit you take

the only purpose of toilet paper is wiping off cum after fapping
>>
File: 1444407520743.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444407520743.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>tfw nervous buying tissues because it seems like everyone just KNOWS why i'm buying them
>>
File: laughingwhore.jpg (105 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhore.jpg
105 KB, 650x433
>>24079249
>Hey everyone! This creep is buying rolls of paper to rub on his smelly ass!
>>
>>24079422
cute

ebuisbvdiobveiso0df
>>
>>24079422
Who is this cute rabbit girl?
>>
>>24079563

http://gochiusa.wikia.com/wiki/Sharo_Kirima

She's quite the semen demon.
>>
>>24079249
I saw this thread a couple weeks ago, but honestly I don't see how it could be embarrassing. Buy it along with everything else, and use the self service checkout if you have one
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.