[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wageslave feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1441412166926.png (1 MB, 1104x910) Image search: [Google]
1441412166926.png
1 MB, 1104x910
I don't feel like doing a damn thing when I get off work. I don't have any desire to eat, bathe, fap, play video games, literally the only thing that sounds remotely appealing after I get off work is to drink or smoke.

When I'm not working the urge to intoxicate is there but is probably 10-20x less.

Am I the only one? General wageslavefeels.
>>
I know that feel bro. I realized recently that I'm really only working so I can afford my car and booze, neither of which I would need if I wasn't working in the first place.
>>
>>24078403
We team minimum wage senpai?

I had two minimum wage jobs a while back. Was working about 60 hours a week just so I could stay blazed the entire time. Eventually said fuck it and took a 3 month vacation.
>>
I work at McDonald's, some staff are really good and the shift flies past, others are cunts and power trip bullies and it drags like fuck.

Yesterday all I did when I got home was drink 7 cans of beer and go to sleep. Im on my way to work now and I feel sick because I hate it so much.
>>
>>24078983
Same, I work at McDonald's and if you have a shit crew it makes the day so hard, luckily I have some okay normies to help me out.
>>
minimum wage
I work because I have some minor debts to pay and because getting drunk is the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
>>24078334
you have the following vitamin dificiencies.

Vit D
Vit B complex
Vit E
Vit A

Also have hormonal imbalances due to lack of exercise, possibly sleeping too. This can be fixed by exercising because your sleeping will follow suite.
>>
>>24078470
>buying your weed
you probably gave all of your honestly-earned dollars to some shitbag. good job.
>>
>>24078334
When I get home I just want to pray gaem and play with my dogs and dude weed lmao and sleep.

I only work 28 hours a week, though. Life is great.

Ours is a reasonable God
>>
>>24078334

So much this.

After work I get angry if I have shit to do that will get in the way of immediately setting to work on 6-8 beers and bong hits for the few hours I have to myself before sleep. On workdays I drink like I'm on a mission.

On weekends, however, I can relax and don't drink with nearly as much enthusiasm.

tfw work is literally killing me.
>>
>>24080308
>After work I get angry if I have shit to do that will get in the way
I hope you're not type >tfwnogf. Girls make it a habit of making sure they're doing something all the fucking time when you want to relax. If you don't like to, you're boring.

Honestly, maybe they do it to keep you exhausted/from chasing other tails (as if), but then they go and cucc you anyways.
>>
>get off at 9
>don't get home until 10
>want to play wow or osrs
>log on for like 2 minutes
>log off and go to sleep
>wake up at 5am
>wait for 730
>repeat process

Sometimes I want to die.
>>
>tfw too tired to do anything but drink beer and watch TV

>tfw don't even fap too much
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.