[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women get mad when you tell them that all women you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1445718348338.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445718348338.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
Why do women get mad when you tell them that all women you ever met or heard of liked to be sexually dominated by tall Chads?

Do they want to be special snowflakes or is it feminist brainwashing or something?

That the absolute majority of all women want to be dominated by tall Chads is objectively true, there are dozens of studies about that and there is obviously a success of erotic literature not just only 50 shades of grey.

And yet: all men I have ever talked about that with have all said that all women always get mad and angry and offended when you mention that the vast majority of them want to be dominated.
>>
You're right, but you're going about it the wrong way.

What do you gain by calling a slut a slut?
>>
They only get angry at you. Because you're fat and ugly.
>>
>>24078065

Hm.
Good point.
Must be the influence of feminism telling me that women are rational and that you can talk to them like to rational men, lel.
>>
>>24078027
They want to have their cake and eat it.
>>
they want to think of themselves as individuals with individual tastes and personalities

in reality all women are the same person
>>
>>24078093

I'm only ugly but not fat.
>>
The answer comes out of evolutionary psychology.

Women, like men, need to detect the best mates. For men, this is mostly visual, for women, it's visual but there are a few other factors. Men with indicators of success (cockiness, dominance) will usually be better providers and have better DNA.

The catch is that women must hide their sexual nature, because men can fake or learn these behaviours, thus muddying female ability to discern good mates.

There are even good incentives for women to pretend they don't like sex, and to protest very loudly about objectification and whatnot, even though they like it quite often, as it comes under male cockiness. But I won't explain that here.
>>
Sometimes it's frustrating to feel generalized, even if the generalization is correct.
>>
>>24078027

no one gets angry about it and everyone knows being tall and dominant is a good trait for men

ps you're clearly the same guy who was posting a "why do women get angry when you say you prefer virgins?" thread literally every hour a few days ago
>>
>>24078119

Good point.
If you know one woman you know them all, really.
With men, there is so much variability. Look at all those different kinks and fetishes and perversions men have. But women are basically all the same.
>>
>>24078149

Already a couple of angry females ITT...
>>
>>24078027
All woman sound a bit too much.
>>
>>24078146
I actually think it has moer to do with the cad-dad dynamic. They want to get fucked by a tall domininant cad-male so their son becomes an alpha male, a leader. They don't however want the betas to know this because they still need them for pair bonding and providing, they are the dad-males who unknowingly raise the kids of the alpha male.
>>
>>24078494
Yes, that's true too. Explains why they pretend to not like sex at all and need romancing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.