[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else terrified of people taking advantage of you? i cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1394981213768.png (409 KB, 436x372) Image search: [Google]
1394981213768.png
409 KB, 436x372
anyone else terrified of people taking advantage of you? i cant even have a conversation with a cashier in fear that they will gain something out of the conversation that i wont.
>>
>Imblying ppl would want anything from you
>>
>>24077993
I hate when i know someone is trying to screw me over and have to maintain a friendly facade
>>
Are you worried about helping people and gaining nothing from it?
>>
>>24077993
>implying you have anything that people want other that your virginity for wiccan rituals
>>
File: Tnqq9cS.jpg (43 KB, 605x478) Image search: [Google]
Tnqq9cS.jpg
43 KB, 605x478
>>24077993
yeah I sort of do. More like I hate revealing any information about myself. Whenever people ask me about my interests or anything personal I avoid answering and they get annoyed. Also people always see things different than me during conversations which is annoying.
>>
>>24078155

Would these rituals involve me losing my virginity? how do I sign up?
>>
>>24078102
i guess, in some capacity at least.
>>
>>24078157
You an INTJ?
>>
>>24078031
>implying they dont want attention, even from someone like me
>>
>>24078219
that strikes me as unusual. The layperson usually feels a desire to help others when they are able to do so.
>>
>>24078259
i think i do too. i think. whenever i try to help people they always take what ive given and give nothing back, you know. i want whats owed
>>
>>24078245
More like AUTIst
>>
>>24078259
An INTJ will frequently counter an inquiry for information with (or similar to) "Why do you want to know"
>>
>>24078302
Most people do not expect anything in return for helping others. There is an expectation that you help people as they need it and they will help you as you need it.
>>
but information must flow, anon.
There's no benefit of hoarding information unless you lose tactical advantage by sharing it.
Even better, some people are compelled to give you free information if you share yours. And it costs you nothing to share.
Conversing is win-win. All parties gain, not only they.
>>
>>24077993
Once I tried to talk to a cashier. She was totally rude, pratically saying to me to shut the fuck up. Maybe I'll try again in the future. Is curious.
>>
>>24078245
I think so

>>24078306
fuck you
>>
File: 1425668233841.jpg (62 KB, 560x640) Image search: [Google]
1425668233841.jpg
62 KB, 560x640
>>24077993

Yeah, it's one out of many many reasons why I keep to myself. It always feels as if I have to give far more than I recieve. Like when I end up obligatory summoned to a family dinner, my cousins and their husbands completely bombard me with questions about my life, work, have to take them on tours to my job, living quarters etc etc.
I don't get why they can't leave me be, I haven't visited them in 20 years or something.

Helping people out is different though, if some neighbour calls and wants a new roof up, fixing their computer, borrow something or whatever, that's fine, I'll do my best to help out.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.