[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will always be a 5'9 manlet So close, yet so far.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: fae.jpg (5 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
5 KB, 238x250
>you will always be a 5'9 manlet
So close, yet so far. Fuck this cruel world.
>>
5'8 here it could be worse, you could be amidget
>>
>>24077911
It's above average.
>>
6'1.5" here... why live?
>>
5'6" and my life is good. Then again I'm not a whiny faggot, that helps a lot.
>>
>>24077911
5'10 shortest dude in family with everyone else being 6'3-6'8 FML
>>
5'6" and I don't care, I have a good life.
>>
5'10 isn't that great either
>>
>Be me
>6'2"
>Attractive face
>Still a shut in NEET
>Still not attractive to women

>Friend is short, like 5'4"
>Cocky little wigger
>Women are all over him

The manlet meme really needs to die
>>
>5'9"
Fuck off. That's like 0.5-1 inches below average in much of the world. Most people won't even notice that.
>>
5'3" here and still dont complain
>>
Height is a scapegoat/excuse for your social problems. It's a mental defense of "yeah, that's the issue i'm not tall enough, it's not that i'm socially retarded it's definitely the height.

I'm 5'11 myself and have met plenty of guys as short as 5'6 who get plenty.
>>
>>24077987
>>24078111
>>24078126
>>24078162
>>24078202
>>24078328
>>24078345
>>24078365

lol. fuckin' manlets. When will they learn.
>>
File: 1446822187185.jpg (58 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1446822187185.jpg
58 KB, 474x595
>>24078365
Mostly this desu senpai. Taller men enjoy some advantages, but you're alone because you never talk to anyone, not because you're short.
>>
>>24077911
You need to stop using height as an excuse . Sure it's harder to pick up girls because there in now a % that will not consider you but that doesn't mean it's impossible . I'm 5'9 and I have no problem getting hookups , I have to work harder but it can be done
>>
>>24078542
Then why are you here you fucking normie ?
>>
>>24078365
Well your social problems are partly caused by people judging you for your height(halo effect). If you are automatically being judged negatively then people will always think your social skills suck.
>>
>>24077911
I have a manlet friend who eats a lot of pussy. Joe Pesci style.
>>
>>24078642
The biggest pussy slayer I know is 5'6".
>>
>>24078375
Hello there, virgin lanklet.
>>
I have said it many times before and I will say it again. Anecdotal evidence is NOT evidence.
>>
>>24078737
ditto

the guy can literally get any girl he wants

I'm around 5'9 and he's at least 3 inches shorter than me
>>
>>24078737
>>24078796
And a single outlier is relevant why? I swear normies are so dumb.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 217x320
>tfw 5'8"
This girl at work always smikes, talks to me, and laughs at my awkward jokes
>tfw she's like 5'10" to 5'11"
>>
>>24078842
>single
>two people
nice logic m8io :^)
>>
>>24078842
>waaahhhhh anecdotal evidence! It contradicts what I believe based on MY anecdotsl evidence!

People who claim to be smarter than others usually aren't. You're clearly not very bright.
>>
>>24078872
Oh yeah, I shouldn't have expected normies to understand this simple point. My fault I guess. Never expect normie to be rational just like you wouldn't expect every pigeon to play chess.
>>
>>24078905
Except the evidence proving how being short is a major disadvantage for men is not really anecdotal.
>>
>>24078757
>i-i-it's not anecdotal evidence when it supports my beliefs!
>>
I'm 5'7" and have no difficulty getting boyfriends. What's your excuse?
>>
>>24078921
But it is, you retard. The reason you're still a virgin is not because of your height but because you are a whiny cunt.
>>
>he think "not complaining" matters

lmao fucking coping
>>
>>24078934
There is a clear difference between choosing a big-enough sample and drawing conclusions from results found in the said sample and taking one single guy and trying to base your beliefs on that one single guy. I'm honestly surprised I even have to explain this.
>>
>>24078923
>>24078934
Not him. How many girls did you see that are attracted to guys shorter than them ? 5'9 isn't really that bad because girls are usually under 5'9, but if you're 5'3 for example I think that you're in a disadvantage.
>>
>>24078964
The taller you are as a man the more women will want you, that's all there is to it, a 6'0'' person will have a better love life then a 5'7'' person you don't even need to second guess it.
>>
>>24078984
Not always. An ugly, awkward 6'0 guy isn't getting shit. Meanwhile I've seen 5'7 cocky guys getting pussy like no tomorrow. Height isn't everything. If you aren't a <5'7 turbomanlet your face is all that matters. I've also seen skinny guys wearing gay tier skinny jeans having girls all over them because they look cute. Just lift brah :^) is also bullshit.
>>
File: just_world.jpg (25 KB, 600x385) Image search: [Google]
just_world.jpg
25 KB, 600x385
And so this thread went silent. Why do normies never respond to actual facts? Seriously all they do is spout anecdotes and when they get called out on it, they start insulting you and then they leave. It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>24078984
As a 5'6" guy who has a better sex life than you, I will just say you are completely wrong.
>>
>>24079066
>Meanwhile I've seen

And what you have seen is relevant why? Is it not just another anecdote? The answer should be fairly obvious.
>>
>>24079070
>hurr you are fucking stupid because you don't agree with my beliefs based on anecdotal evidence
>durr it doesn't matter how many facts you throw at me showing I'm wrong, I'm still right because I'm so smart
>>
>>24079088
Because it most likely happens everywhere cause it's logical. Why would your facts be better ? There are no studies on this, it's all anectode anyway, but if you really think a 5'8 guy with a good looking face is not attractive because of his height you're just being retarded on purpose.
>short people with girlfriends everywhere
>nah man, I'm 5'9 that's why girls don't want me fuck this gay earth
>>
>>24079127
What facts were thrown around by normies that were not anecdotes?

Few people ITT mentioned they know someone who is short and has women. That's irrelevant, it should be fairly obvious why.

On the other hand the evidence proving that height plays a huge role is overwhelming.
>>
6'3 life is difficult boys
>>
>>24079142
>There are no studies on this

Let's back up a bit, shall we? Just a simple google search will show you huge amount of evidence showing the importance of height. I know I'm repeating myself, but normies really try a lot to ignore this.
>>
>>24079146
>evidence

Just because something comes out of your ass doesn't make it evidence.
>>
Do you people ever get out of your fucking houses ? Manlets everywhere with girlfriends, you're blaming everything on height while the truth is that you never get attention from women cause you're ugly. If you're here your face is probably below average. Just accept it, I'm just as fucking ugly, I could've been 6'2, probably still a KV.
Are there any KV lanklets here ? Can you prove my fellow manlets that height isn't that big of a deal when it comes to getting laid ?
>>
>>24079142
He's beyond reason. He just wants to be angry. Any person of at least normal intellect would understand, for example, why I have no problems getting girls while robots are still virgins.

Me:
>decent looking and fit
>outgoing and social
>good job and career
>5'6"

Typical robot:
>ugly, fat, and/or doesn't take care of appearance and hygiene
>never leaves the basement
>neet living with parents
>6'1"

According to that guy I should be a virgin while robots would be swimming in pussy.
>>
>>24077911
Why are you faggots so obsessed over height? I don't even notice people who are 1-3 inches shorter/taller than me
>>
>>24079179
Just go to google. Type in "height physical attractiveness" or a variation of this. You will find so much evidence it's not even funny.
>>
>>24079202
6'4" hkv walking skeleton here, people say i could get a gf easily tho
>>
>>24079224
I never really said that. Good job on making that strawman.
>>
>>24079171
Have you ever considered that girls don't find you attractive because your face looks like shit ? Do you actually think that being a little taller would suddenly make you desirable to them ? C'mon, you're probably also autistic as fuck. You would just be the awkward lanklet.
>>
>>24079268
If his height were normal, he would just blame something else. Maybe being ugly, because that's another genetic thing you can't change. Anything but admitting it's something that you could actually work on.
>>
>>24079268
I never really said that. I am also ugly, but I didn't mention it because that wasn't the point of this thread.

Also yes, I would be awkward lanklet. If I became taller now, it wouldn't help. I grew up as ugly manlet, got treated like shit for that and you can't just erase that by becoming taller.
>>
>>24079224
>decent looking
>outgoing and social
>good career
>not a virgin
>browsing r9k
All those things and you're still here. Probably must be hard being so retarded. Too bad it's all made up anyway.
>>
>>24079300
It's useless to work on things you can change, if the things you can not change are shit. Just as it's useless to put a new roof on a house with shitty foundations and walls full of cracks that is gonna fall any minute.
>>
>>24079313
Joke's on you because it's actually true. Not everyone who posts on /r9k/ is a socially maladjusted angry neet. There have always been normies here. Mainly to experience the pitiful autism. We don't try to help too often because we know it's a lost caude, nobody on this board wants to be helped or make things better.
>>
>>24079380
So far all you've done is post your retarded anecdotes and irrational normie shit while calling everyone who disagrees an autist or angry neet. Normies in charge of being rational, right here.
>>
>>24079380
>nobody wants to be helped
>I'm a normie
No shit, Sherlock, you could've stuck to that retarded statement of yours we would've figured it out anyway. Of course people want to be helped, but sometimes it's just shit you can't change that fucks up your life ex: height, face, health problems, being poor as fuck or turboautistic. What could some of us change anyway ?
>just lift brah
>just smile and always be happy around people
>just go to college, faggot, you'll get money then pussy
That's why I hate normies like you. If you really think it's that easy you're just being retarded for the purpose of feeling like you actually deserve everything that you got.
>>
>>24079472
>That's why I hate normies like you. If you really think it's that easy you're just being retarded for the purpose of feeling like you actually deserve everything that you got.

Exactly. More on this phenomenon explained here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
5'9 is good enough. Just don't wear flat shoes kek.
>>
>>24079468
Being reasonable ? Never heard of it. I get laid like a madman because I deserve it, not because I have a Chad face. Look, I'm even 5'6 and still get laid, see how much effort I'm putting into it ? You nerds just DON'T WANT to have better lives. It's all YOUR fault ! Oh, you look like Eggman ? I don't give a fuck, just work harder !!!!
>>
>>24079532
Kek. Your post could be put into that wikipedia article on just world fallacy.

Hint: everyone thinks that the things they got are due to their hard work, but that's simply not true. It's just a product of chance. You just pretend you earned it to protect your ego.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iipn6yM43sM
Normies on suicide watch part 2.
Fuck every lucky bastard thinking he deserves anything while we work our asses trying to improve our lives and get nothing in return and end up back here.
>>
>>24079689
>we work our asses

Now do you. Most posters on /r9k/ are neets who never leave the basement.
>>
>>24079711
>le neets who never leave the basement meme :^)
Now you're just being ignorant, fuck people like you. A lot of the people here tried to improve their lives, tried getting girlfriends, tried making friends, went to college and did every little shit they could in order to feel better about themselves. After failing over and over again you just give up at some point and motivation is closely related to your overall happiness. Try studying hard in college while in your free time you get absolute 0 pleasure and have no idea if you're ever gonna be happy. Seriously, fuck normies like you.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.