[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't make excuses for women. It's not the Jews,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1446040352280.jpg (79 KB, 912x713) Image search: [Google]
1446040352280.jpg
79 KB, 912x713
Don't make excuses for women.

It's not the Jews, it's women themselves. Women aren't innocent victims of evil Jewish men. No.
Stop making excuses.
>>
it's modern mens fault for being such thirsty fucks that they give women unlimited attention
>>
>>24077885
what an abortion

Why do people think making "infographics" like this is a good idea?
>>
The Jews ruined Britney Spears.
>>
>implying women know what they want
>>
>>24077897

This is typical brainwashed thinking. You're projecting responsibility onto men because you believe in the supremacy of male agency and 'patriarchy'.

As a boy, I was raised in a culture dominated by women, where all my self-esteem and value was defined by how well I served women. How handsome I was, how sociable and smooth, how charming, how successful career-wise. I was reduced to basically an object - a robot soldier to simply live and exist to turn myself into something that serves women's basic material needs and desires. I was never really valued as a person in myself, I was encouraged to question women's desires - in fact I was encourage to think of women's desires as all-important, to shape myself to fit them.

When I was energetic and fun to be around, women would pay attention to me, and because I'd been groomed to see this as all-important, I was willing to do practically anything to be energetic and fun... but when inevitably I faced issues or felt depressed or alone, women simply evaporated from my life. My own mother, and all the adult women around me felt that having a career and being active in the world were more important things than providing a place at home for me to feel safe, or providing emotional support and encouragement at home so I could feel more confident approaching the world. In fact, my own mother and many adult women would often make really nasty, ugly comments about men and even boys... I was trained to believe that when women hurt men it was only on accident, though, never an act of passive-aggression.

The important point is that men aren't to blame for the over-inflated sexual value of women. Women themselves sought to get as much of this power for themselves as possible, and they did that not just by attacking monogamy and marriage and undermining what little power men had... but they also encouraged men to see themselves as thick, sex-obsessed boofheads.
>>
>>24077885
The 75% and 25% captions in the top left are swapped.

Did the maker of that chart just not give a shit?
>>
>>24078022
>. Women themselves sought to get as much of this power for themselves as possible

This.
This is exactly what I (OP) meant. Women did this, women want power, women PROFIT from all of that, they profit when men are 2nd class citizens that only exist to serve women, to pay them, to die for them.

And this will never change if men continue to make excuses for women and instead of opposing them, waste their time with going after jews or bilderbergers or reptiles. Women laugh off their asses when men waste time going after Jews or illuminati or reptiloids.
>>
>>24078080

In a sense, the state of believing that Jews or Reptilians or Illuminati are responsible for the worlds' ills is a state of mental kekoldry.

It's very little different from the state of a white man who believes his brown child is his and simply won't question the mother. It's a state of mental castration, and the connection between sexual repression and repression of an awareness of female sexuality and the threats it pose have often been connected with movements like the rise of fascism.
>>
>>24078075
No they are not swapped. That's what makes the chart funny.
>>
>>24078579
No, I mean the pie chart has a 25% cut and a 75% cut.

The 25% caption is pointing to the 75% cut, while the 75% caption is pointing to the 25% cut.
>>
>>24077885
>>24077970
This is funny because, in my experience, women are awful at estimating size. I one time asked my girlfriend to guess my measurements and she was off by several inches in both girth and length.

Add to that the fact that most of these sluts saw said dicks while under the influence of alcohol/drugs and you have recipe for erroneous and exaggerated memories.
>>
>>24078800
Women are TERRIBLE at estimating size. I say 6 in. They say wow anon thats really small, I tell them I can put both hands around it they say, "anon, that is way more than six inches that's like 8." Stupid cunts never seen a ruler I guess
>>
>>24078579
>not smart enough to read an infographic critically
We've found the audience for this kind of bullshit, and he is us.
>>
>>24078800

I've always wondered about this. Never had sex but whenever I was drunk I'd go pretty flacid and small somehow, and I think there's evidence that drinking slows bloodflow or something like that. So most women who have drunk party sex are probably missing out on the real size, right? Please.
>>
>>24077885
Where do these come from?
>>
>>24079102
It's not like a boner is different when you are drunk versus when you are sober. The problem with drinking a lot of alcohol is actually getting it up. At that point, it is what it is, although it might be easier to go limp again.

I think anon is just saying that drunk/high bitches who are bad at estimating size sober are the ultimate unreliable informants on partner dick size. Basically, women are full of shit regarding this issue, as with many others.
>>
>>24078234
This is a strangely brilliant retort
>>
>>24078234
>using Freudian memes ('everything is sex') to make the Jews appear innocent

Clever
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.