[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is sluttier, in your opinion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1408983881422.jpg (438 KB, 1470x1842) Image search: [Google]
1408983881422.jpg
438 KB, 1470x1842
Which one is sluttier, in your opinion?
>>
The left one. She's got them legs ready to be pulled apart
>>
judging from the pic, it'll be the left one
>>
>>24077536

right

it's in the eyes
>>
>>24077536
Your mother, for giving birth to someone that posts on r9k.
>>
>>24077612
right one's toes are slightly curled too, it's a sign of being turned on
>>
>>24077536
the left one because you can see between her legs by her lady area (covered up by swimsuit)
>>
>>24077641
Her legs being together and feet being apart is a sign that either she doesn't want what comes next or she really needs to pee. Toes curled and hand position leans towards peeing

Right is a pure t virgin who needs to urinate, left USA filthy whore who's taunting her and won't let her
>>
>>24077536

Both are just as slutty.
The blonde sits in a way so you can see under her dress, but the brunette one has that fake kind of shyness in her eyes. That fake, pretending, tehehe kind of "shyness" is a sign of slutiness.
>>
>>24077536
who is they?
>>
>>24077536
Left one definitely. Right one has her hands covering her lap and knees are pointing together. Left on the other hand is lifting her feet and pointing her genitals at you.
>>
>>24077689
she's fooling me super hard desu senpai, baka for falling for her act
>>
>>24077689
Saying the right one is slutty is just something coming out of your mind. Objectively, not knowing anything about those two, she is showing signs which do not point to a wish for copulation whereas the one on the left clearly is showing signs for copulation.
>>
They're pretty clearly good friends so will go to all the same clubs and parties so will be about almost same level of sluttiness.

Even if the left one is maybe a bit more.
>>
>>24077536
The left one. Just look at the faces.
>>
The right one will do anything in bed
>>
I don't think that's a question that can be answered, the agreed definition of slut varies so much.

I think the one on the left looks more sexually aggressive, but that doesn't mean that the one on the right won't have lots of sex with guys who do the pursuing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.