[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If women do things that indicate that they are at least not completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1331564070826.jpg (320 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1331564070826.jpg
320 KB, 2000x3000
If women do things that indicate that they are at least not completely repulsed by me (like hug me, touch me when they are talking, have friends that indicate they have crushes on me, etc.), but I am a manlet (5'6"), does that mean that I am that much more attractive? Because I'm a turbo autist on the inside.
>>
>>24077529
Probably means you seem clean and relatively healthy at least, but the truth is girls give hugs to guys they would vomit at the thoght of being fucked by
>>
>>24077604
These are women that I don't even know that well, though, not "women friends". I don't consider myself to have any friends, just work acquaintances.

Interesting story about one of the women: One of my male work acquaintances actually told the woman that I was a 26-year old virgin, and she actually told him that if she wasn't married, she would "take me on". That should count for something, right?
>>
>>24077653
Yeah, probably. Then again, women do play mind games with men a lot. Actions take precedence over words. Words must be treated with scepticism.
>>
>>24077529
No. You guys have this weird thing where you project your meaning of things onto other people. Eg. you dont get touched a lot so you assume other people touching you means as much to them as it means to you. Women are more huggy and touchy feely with other people, it means nothing if they do it to you.
>>
>>24077683
Hell, there's this guy that calls me "sexy" all the time (he's engaged to be married to a woman, so I think he's not gay), but I always tell him that if I were sexy I would not still have never had a girlfriend at the age of 26. He says that it's all in my head (when I say I'm not sexy).

When people express disbelief at the fact that I'm a 26-year old virgin, is it more because people just don't expect such people to exist (that even the ugliest get laid before 26), or is it for a different reason? I'm just looking for reasons to live right now. It would help if I'm at least attractive.
>>
Maybe women aren't as repulsed by manlets as I thought, and it's just a meme?
>>
>>24077739
Thinking of this, it actually makes sense. I can see myself doing this.
>>
>>24077758

I can tell by the way we're interacting here that your personality would be unappealing to women, and that is probably the main problem. You seem so uncertain; so desperate for validation.

>G-guys think I'm s-sexy too! That means something r-right?

You need to learn about maintaining frame and state control. Here's a little bit from heartiste; I recommend you do your own further research

>XI. Be irrationally self-confident
>No matter what your station in life, stride through the world without apology or excuse. It does not matter if objectively you are not the best man a woman can get; what matters is that you think and act like you are. Women have a dogs instinct for uncovering weakness in men; dont make it easy for them. Self-confidence, warranted or not, triggers submissive emotional responses in women. Irrational self-confidence will get you more pussy than rational defeatism.

>XV. Maintain your state control
>You are an oak tree. You will not be manipulated by crying, yelling, lying, head games, sexual withdrawal, jealousy ploys, pity plays, shit tests, hot/cold/hot/cold, disappearing acts, or guilt trips. She will rain and thunder all around you and you will shelter her until her storm passes. She will not drag you into her chaos or uproot you. When you have mastery over yourself, you will have mastery over her.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
>>
>>24077957
I am actually working on that irrational self-confidence. I actually intentionally wear revealing shirts to show off my hairy chest (people seem to think I'm muscular, even though I'm really not, I'm just lean), I believe I walk with a certain confidence, and I try to think that every woman in the workplace secretly has the hots for me.
>>
>>24078001
Sounds good man, moving in right direction. However, make sure you cover the basics, such as not seeing yourself as fundamentally inferior to others and needing validation and answers from others, before you do this advanced stuff. It might be good to be a cocky asshole overall, but much more important is just relating to others with self-assurance and having a sense of direction and purpose
>>
>>24078058
PS Remember women can smell fakery and its worse than not trying. So baby steps is good.
>>
>>24078058
Oh, I don't see myself as fundamentally inferior to others. I would generally describe human nature as being evil, but say that although that applies to me as well, I actually try harder than most not to "do evil". In a way I guess you could say that I see myself not as superior to others, per se, but that I have to act maternalistically towards others because they don't know that they are doing wrong.

I think some would state that I am a cocky guy, and I am an "asshole" when I argue with people, because I know I'm right and I make that very clear by beating my opponent into the ground with rationality.

I try to avoid fakery. I can't really fake confidence. At this point I think I am really starting to believe what I think, and it's become a self-reinforcing feedback loop.
>>
>>24078216
Good mate. Just bear in mind with all these questions that people don't really know shit either and are just making it up as they go along. Except me.
>>
>>24078481
Alright, I'll keep it up. Thanks for the advice.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.