[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in uni dorm >microwaved my food at the kitchen >going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 1445362098537.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1445362098537.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>be in uni dorm
>microwaved my food at the kitchen
>going upstairs on elevator with my food
>girl comes in
>"those look good!"
>"yea"
>silence

was I supposed to say something else or keep the conversation going?
>>
>>24076560
A lot of people will take a one word response as an indicator that you don't want to talk to them. If you wanted to talk to her, you fucked up. If not, it's all good.
>>
>>24076560
Poor girl. She was trying to make friends and had to run into you.
>>
>>24076560
"Want to try one?"
Limits her to sampling one of your treats, in exchange gives you a precedent to engage her in the future with other activities
>>
>>24076560
Could have asked her if she wanted to come over and eat some with you, then turn on some Netflix...you know the rest.
>>
nah m8, she just wanted you to give her some of your food. you did the right thing
>>
>>24076608
>how to get labeled as the dorm creep in 5 words or less
>>
>>24076560

What was the food?
>>
>>24076633
It works if you're attractive, m8.
>>
>>24076685
It definitely doesn't. Not in real life. Maybe in the tinder slut-universe, but not with somebody you just meet at university.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 499x499
>tell her she can have some
>as she leans in the microwave to grab food spank her ass
>>
>>24076588
lol rekt
>>
>those look good!

To be honest, this is a silly thing to say. What is the point? It's a banal observation that serves no purpose. There IS no proper response other than "yeah" because it is a meaningless statement. I may have said "Yes, they do look good, that's why I'm going to eat it."
>>
>>24076695
>This is what ugly people believe.
>>
File: 18914899.jpg (11 KB, 268x288) Image search: [Google]
18914899.jpg
11 KB, 268x288
>>24076560
>be 22
>move in to first apartment by myself
>neighbor girl comes by as i am unpacking
>tells me welcome and introduces herself
>sees my n64 in a box
>says she likes video games and that we should play
>tell her i havent unpacked my tv yet
>she says thats its ok and we can play at her room
>play jet force gemini and conkers bfd for about an hour
>eventually we got bored
>tell her it was nice to meet her and go back to unpacking my things
>never talked to her again besides saying hello when we bumped into each other
>3 years later she moves out and i never see her again
>>
>>24076720
this is how most of the population interacts, unfortunately
>>
>>24076685
That's how I know you're delusional. I was like that the first couple months in dorms, too. But it got to my head. Some girls legitimately only want friends and if you come on too strong, they will spread shit about you.

In other words, slow your roll young money.
>>
>>24076560
Let me help you brah:

>"those look good!"
>"yea...Im so lazy, but I also need to eat"
Go on about your food, ask her about her food,
change topic, discuss without asking questions.

The general formula is
1st sentence "comment about X (small talk"
2nd sentence "Expand the topic and turn it around to the original commentor"
3rd talk about something that has something to do with what you just talked about, no more questions until 2 sentences pass.

there you go OP. Thats a template for a conversation, youre welcome.
>>
>>24076560
>"I microwaved them myself," I say, as if it's impressive
A light-hearted, slightly self-deprecating joke is the sort of thing I'd opt for.
>>
>>24076753
>will spread shit about you.

Not that Anon but how can they spread shit if they don't even know me, unless they'll be making shit up.
>>
>>24076720
theres a few things he could have said to keep the conversation going
just because youre an autist with no social skills doesnt mean there isnt a response to make conversation
>>
>>24076776
ITT we're assuming you all live in the same dorm.
>>
>>24076608
>then turn on some Netflix...you know the rest
Watch My Little Pony with her then kick her out around 9pm so you can go to beddy bo bos early, got ya
>>
>>24076809
Nah nigga you whip your dick out in the middle of some normie pleb-tier movie. It's like y'all have never Netflix n chill before.
>>
What food was it, OP? I think if it was something like a fucking burrito or something, might be a little awkward/messy to offer her a bite. But if it was a nice finger food or something, she could have tried a couple.
>>
>>24076762

thats actually really damn good, no way i'd come up with that on the spot though
>>
curious, what would be a good response to a situation like this? i feel like i would just say "yea" awkwardly too
>>
>>24076761
>those look good
>yeah so what do you eat in your spare time random stranger?
>>
>>24076560
>they are good. Want one?
Sure anon!
>so how long have etc etc etc

It is that easy. The best way to talk to a girl is to let them talk about themselves.
>>
>>24076720
it's not that much of a fucking mystery, food sharing is one of the most basic forms of human bonding.

hell not even just between humans, what do you do if you want an animal to like you? you offer it food.
>>
>>24076859
Why should anon give some random whore his hard earned food? Anon isn't a charity service.
>>
>>24076720
If you had said exactly that she may think you are funny.
>>
>>24076882
>y-you too

x blawx one
>>
>>24076560
You should of offered her some. Almost the same thing happened to me, except it was a big tub of cookies n cream ice cream. She came back to my dorm. We eventually had a fling. Now we're still good friends.
>>
>>24076882
>Those looks good!
No, you look good.
>>
She wanted to take your food, typical girl behaviour, they always feel entitled to everything.
You did the right thing
>>
>>24076882
>Those look good!
Yeah, chimichangas
>Where'd you get them?
Oh, Walmart. Pretty cheap too
>Neat, I should pick some up
Oh yeah, definitely. I love them

At this point you better pray the elevator opens so you can leave and eat in peace
>>
File: Healthy-Choice.jpg (203 KB, 972x648) Image search: [Google]
Healthy-Choice.jpg
203 KB, 972x648
>>24076859

Hey OP here it was pic related
>>
File: 1446768398637.jpg (71 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
1446768398637.jpg
71 KB, 500x521
>>24076720
>maximum autism

fuck the police fuck the bot
>>
>>24076588
No, she wanted free food.
>>
She literally just wanted to have some of your food
>>
>>24077292
Damn what a niche food. There was literally no way you could start a conversation with that.
>>
>>24077292
I fucking love Cafe Steamers but sadly I'm a fatass and would have to eat like 3 of them to feel satisfied.
>>
>>24076608
I tried inviting a grill from Tinder over for Death Grips and chill and she didn't know what I was talking about but thought I was threatening her
>>
>>24076720
Only a supreme gentlemen would think of such a response.

Bravo
>>
>>24076560
She wanted to fuck bro, you messed up big time.

You were supposed to drop your food on the floor, throw up your guns and flex those biceps. Drop her a wink and say "I know", she would have been wetter than a nun.

You're a fucking hopeless beta
>>
>>24076720
People hate silence and feel uncomfortable in it. If you didn't have food she would have stepped in and said "THIS WEATHER WE'RE HAVING AMIRITE?"
>>
>>24076560
Start talking about food, It's one of the easiest things to talk about since everyone eats food and no one's offended when you have different tastes.
>>
>>24076741
I was really hoping for a happier ending. That was extremely depressing for some reason
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>24076560
>"those look good"
>big whoop wanna figh' about it
>>
>not having a microwave in your dorm
>or at the very least, not having a microwave on the same floor as your dorm

where the fuck do you go to school
>>
>>24076560
>R-really!? I don't really think so...
And then it goes on about self pity and her trying to comfort you

It's either that or she's a landwhale that wants to eat your dinner
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.