[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok this is blowing my mind: a significant (i.e. double digit)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 11
File: 18080694.jpg (27 KB, 318x454) Image search: [Google]
18080694.jpg
27 KB, 318x454
Ok this is blowing my mind: a significant (i.e. double digit) percentage of women enjoy having sexual rape fantasies.

I really cannot understand this. All in the media, at uni, in my society, it's drilled into me that RAPE IS THE WORST CRIME BLA BLA BLA WORSE THAN MURDER RAPE IS EVIL IT'S THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO WOMEN IT DESTROYS THEM BLA BLAA.

And at the same time that all this retarded shit is being nailed into my head, women are secretly fantasizing about being raped?!!!

Holy fucking shit. Somebody please explain this.

Fembots (lol), explain yourselves. You dirty lying disgusting whores.

Explain yourselves! RIGHT FUCKING NOW. I am extremely angry about this, you lying fucking whores.
>>
>>24076231
When somebody says they have a rape fantasy, it doesn't mean they want to be raped. It means they want an idealized, safe setting where somebody will dominate them "against their will."
>>
>>24076277
This. Fantasizing about rape is not the desire to be ACTUALLY raped.

There is a huge, clearly defined border between fantasy and reality (at least in healthy people).
>>
Rape fantasies and rape play are not about what rape is in the real world.

Rape fantasies are like having a make-believe fight with your best friend when you're young. No one gets hurt and you both have a good time. Then real rape is when some stranger punches you in the face full-force. Awful.
>>
They have a "rape" fantasy, not a rape fantasy.
>>
>>24076277
>>24076312
wtf that's like saying lets have a incest fantasy or you pretend to be a underage child while i fuck you. isn't rape supposed to be the worst thing ever
>>
>taking a woman's words literally
Kek
>>
>>24076231
All of my girlfriends liked it rougher than I felt comfortable with. I was taught to be gentle with women.

I even used to do that ask at every level shit, they all told me it was a huge turn off.

I couldn't really get into it until I got married, my wife helped me deal with the idea that I was abusing her while I was really just fucking the way she liked.
>>
>If almost everyone agrees that violence is abhorrent, then why do so many people enjoy playing violent video games?
>>
>>24076364
Rape is a horrible horrible thing.

But two consenting adults playing pretend with each other about a situation that they made up is not a problem.
>>
>>24076231
do you think people with vore fetishes would actually want to be fucking eaten irl
>>
>>24076386
>Rape is a horrible thing.
>Said unironically
4chan 2015 everyone.
>>
The idea of rape can be pleasurable to both sexes because it's shocking and involves domination and violence and potentially death. I've personally fantasised about giving a speech on men's rights to an MRA convention and then being kidnapped and raped by Grimes and Lauren Mayberry wearing strapons before they strangle me to death. In reality both of them would smell funny and probably taste awful and they'd probably give it an half-assed effort.

Regardless of the issue of fantasising about rape, the 'rape culture' hysteria is almost entirely a way for women who want attention and money to do so while giving more power and resources to women in general, and to encourage a misandric culture in university spaces and so on so that men feel aggrieved and leave, allowing women freer from male competition for qualifications, and allowing them to continue turning universities into brothels. Rape has always been a go-to issue for women who want to exploit the male and female tendency to ignore logic and justice when it comes to protecting 'their' women. Yes, most of the women who are leaders of this movement or who are particularly outspoken about the issue probably want to be gang-raped by Chads, but it's not really something you can use against them, because it's a woman's right to be gang-raped by Chads if she so desires...she just reserves the right to have him imprisoned if she regrets.
>>
>>24076231
People fantasize about committing murder but know that it's wrong and would never do it. They still fantasize about it because it's a gratifying power fantasy.
>>
>>24076389

When we're depressive and want to escape reality, yeah.
>>
>>24076277
this guy probably gives the best summary of it possible.
>>
>>24076420
I know, i've been trying to find a new place as far away from those faggots for a long time but I can't seem to find anywhere 8ch is not that good and trp/mgtow reddit is just a hugbox of the same shit over and over again. wizardchan is so fucking slow they have like 5 posts per day
>>
How could anyone respect women or out them in a position of power like CEO or President. They literally exist to be dominated. They exist to be the conquest of men and serve his balls and raise his kids, and they're happy when they do it
>>
>>24076389
as someone with vore fetishes I gotta say holy fucking shit no
cause >tfw no qt giant plant monster girl to eat me
it'd just be painfully sad and despairing if you weren't swallowed whole after being teased and getting teased before your brains melt into nutrients.
>>
>>24076231
They like to pretend they're so beautiful and sexy that any man who looks at them will completely lose control of themselves to such a degree that they're willing to break the law / violate social norms.
>>
>>24076364
I do agree that it's a bit odd how common rape fantasies are given how rape is the WORST THING EVER according to many women.

But it basically comes down to the fundamental desire a lot of women have to be dominated. That's what turns them on, and rape is one of the biggest expressions of domination. If you can have that without the trauma, many women would.
>>
>>24076231
You've never fantasized about some hot girl walking up to you, pushing you down on the bed and fucking the shit out of you? To me its about being desirable.
>>
>>24076486

They're keks basically.
>>
>>24076364
People do the whole "let's pretend you're underage" thing too yano.

Honestly, I don't know why this makes you so angry. On one hand having sex without your consent is bad. On the other, pretending to have sex against your will and therefore fulfilling your desire to be dominated is fine because you are giving consent to it.
>>
>>24076364
>that's like saying lets have a incest fantasy or you pretend to be a underage child while i fuck you

Yes? People also have those fantasies and play those roles, but that doesn't mean they want to ACTUALLY commit incest or child molestation.

Healthy people that have fantasies have a strong understanding that they are fantasies, not reality.

I think the violent video game comparison is a good one. Many people really enjoy violent video games or movies, but would never want to commit murder in real life.
>>
>>24076499

I've talked to a few women who had rape fantasies, in most of the cases the girls seemed to basically want an excuse to have sex without taking responsibility.

So I talked to a female highschool teacher in Russia who was very specifically into the nonconsensuality aspect, not just 'rough sex' or something like that, she wanted to be RAPED. I think probably being around healthy, young, energetic males all the time but being technically not allowed to sleep with them probably creates this desire to experience the pleasure but without any responsibility.
>>
>>24076486
They love to be dominated and to serve their beloved.
I doubt that women in power would let themselves be dominated by your average robot kek.
>>
>>24076378
Because violence isn't inherently bad.
>>
>>24076277

This.

I'm not a feminist. In fact, a lot of girls would probably be disgusted with my perspective on a lot of women's issues. I don't date white chicks, I wouldn't marry a lady with more than one or two sexual partners at most, and I think Western society, in general, is too appreciative of promiscuity for its own good.

But that's my opinion. I don't care what people do with their cocks and vaginas, provided there are some who live up to my standards left over.

OP's positing a poor opinion as fact. Nobody who fantasizes about rape wants to be raped. Rape fantasies are common because they let a person imagine an exciting scenario in which they can't say "no" and can submit without feeling guilt.

GL finding a normal, sane woman whose "rape fantasy" involves a filthy hobo sticking a shard of glass up against her throat and giving her AIDS in a back alley versus Sexy Burglar Chad with a six-pack and perfect aesthetics "forcing" himself onto her
>>
>>24076231

Women don't know what they want.
Also large amount of anti-rape activists and think tanks are white knight autists.
>>
File: 1445084398490.gif (2 MB, 340x355) Image search: [Google]
1445084398490.gif
2 MB, 340x355
>>24076375
>mfw my ex called me daddy and told me to slap her
>>
File: 1446790674122.png (308 KB, 439x512) Image search: [Google]
1446790674122.png
308 KB, 439x512
>>24076231

Yeah. And just read that the slave girl costume from Star Wars will be banned now. At the same time: women all have 50 shades of rape fantasies. Lol

You can't win for losing as a man: either you're a toxic masculintiy fuckboy who engages in "rape culture" or you're not a "real man" and not dominant, not tall enough.

Women are batshit crazy schizophrenic these days.
>>
>>24076445
>fantasizing about committing a crime is the same thing as fantasizing about being the victim of one
>>
There are many components to the rape fantasy. A lot have already been mentioned.

Being dominated
Being so extremely desired
Being able to let go because you have no control and therefor no responsibility
>>
>>24076641
you do know that most rape that feminists talk about is date rape (which is statistically by far the most prevalent form of rape). I forgot the actual numbers but most rape cases are by someone the person knows, especially their boyfriend, date, or husband.
>>
>>24076594
There's a lot to this.

A lot of girls have been told their entire lives that sex is bad and that if they have sex they are worthless and bad. They feel shitty about wanting to have sex. So they have to fantasize about being forced into 'committing this crime of sex' in order to not feel shitty about having normal sex urges.
>>
>>24076641

>GL finding a normal, sane woman whose "rape fantasy" involves a filthy hobo sticking a shard of glass up against her throat and giving her AIDS in a back alley versus Sexy Burglar Chad with a six-pack and perfect aesthetics "forcing" himself onto her

You're being retarded here. The fact that so many women promote this idea that there's a 'rape culture', when most of them fetishise rape is a massive hypocrisy. Think about it, one natural aspect of sexuality is that you respond to what other people desire or what turns them on. So women are complaining that somehow a culture where 0.0001% or something of women are actually raped is a "rape culture", even when one of their, if not THE core fantasy of women is to be raped!!! Women regularly ask their boyfriends to simulate rape. These women are clearly expressing their natural preference for someone else to take responsibility, to be the dominant one, to 'take' them - but at the same time they're demanding that those who do anythnig remotely like this should be more severely punished.

It's like the friendzone thing, I've talked to three girls in the past week who openly told me they enjoy and consciously make the decision to make some guys jealous of them with other guys... they admitted this because they were caught in a moment of sharing, but then these feminists completely deny that there's such a thing as women who exploit or hurt men in this manner.
>>
>>24076687
No, it's inherent in women. Not societal.
>>
It means they want Chad to dominate them while they are already in an aroused state.

Not too hard to work out...
>>
look, i know this is bait but still

baka desu senpai

you need to bait better
>>
>>24076687

You're trying to reverse what I said into a feminist position.

Women aren't generally 'shamed' to any significant degree for sleeping around. Male virgins are shamed, males who ask for virgin wives are seen as creepy men. Women aren't shamed to this degree.

The example I gave was one where a teacher specifically isn't allowed because of grooming laws. It's the same thing with girls who have boyfriends, they have asked me to rape them so they didn't have to take responsibility for cheating.
>>
>>24076655

Basically, yes. It's a fantasy about something taboo happening in a way that you would prefer it to happen. It's not really the springboard for rhetoric the way OP clearly wishes it was.

>>24076675

True. It's the same way with pedophilia even though you never see it depicted that way in the mainstream. The TV tells you to worry about the guy with the mustache, when the real offenders are usually someone you trusted.
>>
>>24076675
>>24076754

"Date rape" is only a "big" thing because feminists use their own deliberately skewed surveys to claim it happens in large numbers but isn't reported to police (relying on crime statistics would show that rape is remarkably rare), and because feminists want women to be able to throw men in prison for simply regretting sex.

Cases like Steubenville come under the second type. A girl pursues a guy she likes, gets herself drunk (even ignoring the pleas of her friends not to do so), and then she has sex with him and his friends. The male gets charged and prosecuted even though he was drunk too. The responsibility and burden is placed on on the male, because the male is a scapegoat for female regret.
>>
>>24076712

I dunno, m8, I can just kinda see where they're coming from.

I've got a girlfriend but I'm a bit bi. Never messed around with a guy and have no intention of doing it, but I'll occasionally whack to the thought of going to prison and being forced to suck off my attractive and muscular cellmate. It's sorta hot, I don't feel guilty because I have no choice, and, in my mind, I'm completely in control of what happens and what doesn't.

In real life, it'd be a sort of shit situation. You could get AIDS, ass-raped, pimped out to other prisoners, have a broomstick shoved up your ass, you name it. I'd want to kill somebody or myself if that actually happened to me IRL.

So I kinda get the perspective on this one.
>>
>>24076815
If a girl regrets having sex so much that she calls it rape than it might as well be rape.
Faggots need to learn about gentle lovemaking and being attractive enough to score chicks that arent one drink away from blacking out.
>>
>>24076231
Many women enjoy being dominated in bed, though feminists don't want to admit it. It doesn't match with their image of a strong modern womyn.
Also being raped means being desireable, as a man doesn't mind facing jail just to have the girl.
But openly admitting wanting to be raped would make a women look like the ultimate slut, so there is no way they would be open about that.
>>
>>24076927

>muh vagina trumps logic and reason.
>>
>>24076949
>my feels are logic and reason
Sex should be great for everyone involved, if a guy fucks it up so hard that the girl feels raped afterwards then he deserves any and all accusations.
Its a disgrace.
>>
>>24076927
>A girl didn't know how to be straight forward and tell a guy no and leave me alone
>Guy gets sent 5 years to prison and has a record for life because he doesn't have the magic ability of reading minds or to predict that she is going to regret it in the morning
>>
>>24076927
So if I get drunk and have sex with a fat chick who had a stinky, cheesy vagina and it was extremely unpleasurable for me can i say i was raped?
>>
>>24077033
>girl clearly uncomfortable
>dude keeps railing her
>everything goes as long as she doesnt say no
>later gets accused of rape
>case so strong he actually gets convicted
Serves him right.

You guys need to realize that sometimes women wont say no because of the implication.
>>
just because you fantasize about something doesn't mean you want it to happen for real, you can idealize it and it ends whenever you stop thinking about it and has zero repercussions because it's in your imagination

I'm sure most guys have action movie style fantasies where they're a badass hero killing the bad guys when they obviously wouldn't want to get shot at by terrorists in real life

I have rape fantasies about raping men, but I would never do it irl since I'm not a sociopath
>>
>>24077050
Go for it, if you think thats a good idea and that you have anything to gain from it.
Although in that case youd just be that faggot who:
>had sex with a fat nasty girl
>got raped by a girl
Lso she might not even get convicted so theres that.
>>
>>24077007
And yet 4chan was SO close to curing cancer.
>>
>>24076231
Rape is bad because it doesn't follow SSC.
>>
>>24076375
...and this is why masculinity is going down the shitter in Western countries.
>>
Anyone have that screenshot img of girls on twitter saying that a hot man could "rape" them and it would be fine?
>>
Is this the real life?
Is this rape fantasy?
Chads dick in my ass,
I escape from responsibility

Open your mouth, look up to his eyes and see,
I'm just a staaacyy
I need all the sympathy

Because I'm easy come, easy go
Stupid boys will never know.

Everywhere the chad goes, I just want that he rapes me, rapes me.

Anon, just fucked a Chad. He put a gun against my head, fucked me silly, in his bed.

Anon, rape is not fun! But still I'd give my all to get fucked by him again.

Anon, uu yeaaa (anywhere the Chad goes)

I don't wanna die, I just wish to be boned by a cute criminal.
And carry on carry on, like nothing ever happened.
>>
They want to be "raped" by an attractive guy they chose in a safe setting.
>>
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/11/06/reminder-the-majority-of-educated-women-have-erotic-rape-fantasies/
>>
>>24077348

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/are-your-sexual-fantasies-normal-science-has-the-answer--lJiKwTifwx

>Being forced to have sex
>female: 28.9%
>male: 30.7%

men fantasize about getting raped more than women kek
>>
File: 1347163563532.jpg (27 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1347163563532.jpg
27 KB, 500x387
I'm gay but I fantasize about raping women.
>>
>>24077469
Men probably fantasize about every fetish more than women, simply because they desire sex more.
>>
>>24076231
Emotional plague. The answer to fascism, nationalism, perversion, and a lot of pathological behaviour.

Basically, the repression of healthy sexual desire - your usual sex ed given by parents - leads on one hand to extreme puritanism (total supression) and suicidal tendencies or hypertrofied and pathological sexuality on the other (because a person, due to blockage, can experience a total release during sex, and so hungers for more).

What happens with modern women is that after centuries and centuries of sexual repression they are given free reign. On the superficial level, they are sexually free, but you can't erase from the body and the mind all the block built by generation of people.What we get? We still get people who aren't sexually free or healthy, who can release pent up sexual energy but not fully and satisfactorily, and so they turn to rape, repressive social movements (pay attention that what feminists project on men is the same stuff celibate monks, Western and Eastern alike, projected onto women during the Middle ages, which shows the conflict between sexual desires and imposed restrictions), perversion (BDSM, furry, you name it), or extreme hate (All men are rapists).

Things like this show how schizophrenic is the modern woman, and how far away from true sexual freedom she is, because modern feminism is a logical result of giving social freedom to people who are biologically blocked and physically sick.

If you want more, research the emotional plague. It explains a lot, especially about modern feminism.
>>
>>24077469
>I like to feel romantic emotions during a sexual relationship
>92.2% of women

Was this study not anonymous or something?

Or maybe it was on older women, IDK what they like.
>>
>>24077547

despite what the 4chan maymays tell you most girls are not club sluts and have prince charming fantasies about having a boyfriend they're deeply in love with
>>
File: 1439053404015.gif (443 KB, 455x500) Image search: [Google]
1439053404015.gif
443 KB, 455x500
I have not read a single post in here because you retards are hardly capable of anything but spouting imbecilic hateful bullshit when it comes to topics like this. See, I am a virgin too (at 24), I'm hardly social and I am most definitely a loser but I've realized pretty early on that being a bitter shithead is not the way to go.

To OP - there are differences between fantasies and reality. Have you never fantasized about things you would not actually do? Yeah.
>>
File: LE0tR.jpg (21 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
LE0tR.jpg
21 KB, 500x450
>>24077747
Everyone in this thread, pretty much, has said that rape is awful. So how about the you get off your high horse. The only thing being discussed is what women like in fantasies and like to act out with the correct partner and situation.
>>
>>24077777

maybe thats what hes saying, hes not bitter because he decided to be a serial rapist instead

nice quints
>>
>>24077661
No, women have dichotomous sexuality; they want both. It's called alpha fucks/beta bucks. They prefer the alpha for sex because they want the alpha's DNA. They want to be romantic with the beta to secure his resources.
>>
>>24077809

I never got this literal reddit meme, is it implying alpha men dont have money? pretty sure good looking people of either gender earn more
>>
>>24077823

Not that guy, but the Alpha is very often defined as a very good looking, overly sociable extrovert... often these guys aren't successful financially because they're too focused on yolo lifestyle and banging women and they don't need to aquire money to be with women... on the other hand those men who ARE successful financially but happen to be Alpha don't need to settle with the women they bang.

This was a major element of first wave feminism, they wanted to destroy the "provisioning role" of men because they believed in undermined "true love" (ie sex with alphas while betas pay).
>>
>>24077823
No you moron, it means women will get the DNA of the top guys, but not try to commit to them because those guys have too many options to even bother trying. Therefore for their need of resource extraction, they turn to the betas

So beta men get sexless marriages and get cheated on despite providing everything.
>>
>>24076573
what I'm angry about is not that people enjoy the act, but rather the huge contrast in attitude (bordering on hypocritical) between on the one hand they constantly say how rape is awful, and then on the other hand, women secretly in private they enjoy getting off to the idea of it.

How can they maintain the public image, and yet at the same time the idea gets her off sexually?

it's like somebody being crazy anti-pedo in public, and yet jacks off to loli in when he's alone. it's the exact same fucking thing and everyone would be pissed off and angry at a man who does this, and yet females can do almost the exact same fucking thing and it's ok?! how they can be blatant hypocrites getting off on the pretense of a brutal crime that is inflicted upon people, traumatizing in some cases to the point of suicide, and at the same time maintain a holy than thou attitude in the public arena? it's disgusting and don't give me any of that shit that a pedo hater who jacked off to loli would be called 'empowered' or anything less than a sick sad loser and shunned.

women SHOULD be shunned for thinking about such things - AND SEXUALLY ENJOYING THEM lie complete fucking sociopaths, while at the same time acting like it's the biggest crime in the world. hypocrite fucking deranged cunts.

any girl who has fantasies like this is not right in the head and should experience rape firsthand maybe they'd learn something they fucking cunts

how do you think people would view men if it came out that many were jacking off to the thought of rape? why should women who do this be treated any different?
>>
>>24076231
When they say rape they mean a handsome, rich guy whose social status is way above theirs.
>>
>>24076231
It's easy to understand. When you fantasize the rapist do as you want. When it's real they do pretty much what you don't want.
>>
>>24076231
People will give you answers like this >>24076277 or like this >>24076573

You can pretty much guarantee the vast majority of these people with these fetishes claim "oh we're just ageplaying, I would never actually have sex with a child" or "It's just a fetish, I'd never fuck my real sister" but when you change it so age of consent laws lower and you change that guy's sister to be more attractive and go with it then yes they most probably would go through with it. It's exactly the same for rape

Women want to be raped in the right circumstances. For most women it probably means an incredibly attractive guy to be rough and fuck them well

I hate women. I hate people. Life isn't fair
>>
>>24076736
>Women aren't generally 'shamed' to any significant degree for sleeping around
Said on the board where most people will say a woman that sleeps around too much will get a roastie, that people are too promiscuous and that they want virgins.
kek
>>
>>24076277
This. They want to be raped by Christian Grey. He's rich, he's famous, he's always perfectly dressed, and he never shows weakness. (And if he does, they go straight to the cops and/or tabloids)
>>
Among college-aged women,approximately 40% of rape victims report continuing to date their attackers (Wilson and Durrenberger 1982; Koss 1989).
>>
>>24078464
I'm pretty sure a good chunk of those books is devoted to him showing weakness (although only to the protagonist) and about how he's a dom now because he was a sub before.
>>
>>24078472
>that guy's sister
I find most people with incest fetishes grew up without siblings.
>>
http://www.academia.edu/291597/Human_rape_revising_evolutionary_perspectives

read this and tell me you don't feel the same way

women are worthless, nothing but fuckmeat. if that.
>>
>>24077864
>>24077922

its a retard false dichotomy, in reality most single mothers are on welfare and there's nothing alpha about knocking up a single mother since hes going to get screwed by child support (two valid points MRAs have about fucked up things women do but get jettisoned as soon as its time to start whining about muh chad)

>>24078310

there is no hypocrisy, its like saying you support murder if you like horror movies, ones a real event and the others a stylized fantasy with no real consequences

and I'm guessing you would have a sperge out if anyone said men who have rape fantasies support rape irl

>>24078472

>Women want to be raped in the right circumstances.
that's literally not possible because then she could be consenting
>For most women it probably means an incredibly attractive guy to be rough and fuck them well
and how would that be rape? he could literally be beating the shit out of her and if shes fine with it its not rape
>>
>>24078310
answer this people

how is this not any different from chris hansen jacking off to loli in his spare time? or chris hansen imagining fucking young girls when the cameras aren't rolling?

it's the exact same fucking thing and women should be rightly vilified for this sick behaviour.
>>
>>24078478
In the real world you fucking idiot

Beyond some girls calling other girls sluts here and there, women just aren't "shamed" about sex by anyone but older generations who generally think the younger people would be better off not whoring around

It also just so happens that when men look for life-long partners they're going to value a girl that isn't a big fucking whore even though they didn't mind that when they wanted something casual when they were younger so it's not about "shaming" it's about men finding whores less attractive.

This whole 'slut shaming' is as fucking retarded as 'fat shaming'. I can't wait until 'shit-eater shaming' comes around to try to force entitled women to be attracted to men who just so happen to like to eat shit and find them attractive because it's purely a social construct that eating shit is wrong.

>>24078530
You can want something and not consent to it, you fucking retard
>>
File: 1427405968493.jpg (1 MB, 2800x1867) Image search: [Google]
1427405968493.jpg
1 MB, 2800x1867
>>24076231
they fantisize about someone they find attractive raping them when they feel like being raped. It doesn't have to make sense, just like all those weird porn videos and all your weird thoughts while you masturbate.

a fantasy is just something you use to get off when you're horny. doesn't mean you want to actually do it, but it could of course.
>>
>>24078310
it doesn't matter what people jack off to in their imagination. Imaginary things in a person's mind are not real.

Honestly I respect people cursed with pedophilia a lot when they actively speak against child molesters.
>>
>>24078535

there's plenty of people who are sexually attracted to children but detest children being harmed IRL

also Chris Hansen literally did have an affair with one of the decoys on that show who looks about 13 and got divorced over it and hes getting his show back lol

>>24078552

fantasizing about something doesnt mean you want it to happen for real

I refuse to believe theres anyone who hasnt had a fantasy they didnt want to actually happen, weather it be having an affair, going off to fight in a war, crashing your car head first into oncoming traffic, lumping out an annoying co-worker, what it would be like to jump off a skyscraper, being on the run from the cops, getting mugged and fighting them off, running away from home as a little kid or that weird urge to throw your cellphone out of a moving cars window

knowing its 4chan you probably fap to traps but wouldnt want to suck a dick irl
>>
>>24076477
Visit /r/therobotpill

A crossover between trp and r9k, basically a place to exchange ideas regarding sexual topics
>>
File: 1989 Senna McLaren.jpg (944 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1989 Senna McLaren.jpg
944 KB, 1920x1080
>>24078610
Yeah dis nigga got it right. I fap to a lot of mom-style porn but I would never have sex with my mom or even think about it. same goes for stepsister porn and all those fantastic cinematic experiences.
>>
>>24078610
But people would like these fantasies to happen if there were no consequences

Women don't want to be raped by some fugly nigger, they want super chad to come down and fuck them silly regardless of whether they would admit it or not. People don't want to run away from the cops then get tackled and go to jail for 5 years, they want to make a cunning escape and get away with some crime

All people are scum. If you took away the consequences of their actions then the absolute vast majority of people would do everything awful

I don't see how people could actually want to form relationships with people or respect them knowing that every single one is trash
>>
>>24078742
>if there were no consequences
no, even then I wouldn't most of my fantasies to come true.
>>
>Ok this is blowing my mind: a significant (i.e. double digit) percentage of women enjoy having sexual rape fantasies.
Sexual submission fantasies. These are usually not violent rape fantasies.

Studies show men have even MORE sexual submission fantasies than men.
>>
>>24078794
>want to do something that has absolutely no consequences whatsoever
>don't
You're just unintelligent then

Genuinely, it actually takes a decent level of intelligence to be able to imagine abstract concepts like a world where you actually don't have negative things happen because of your actions.
>>
>>24078520
>http://www.academia.edu/291597/Human_rape_revising_evolutionary_perspectives
That's simply a theory.
>>
>>24078462
>It's easy to understand. When you fantasize the rapist do as you want. When it's real they do pretty much what you don't want.
Oh. You're lot smarter than most people in this thread.
>>
>>24076344
>Rape fantasies are like having a make-believe fight with your best friend when you're young. No one gets hurt and you both have a good time. Then real rape is when some stranger punches you in the face full-force. Awful.
Or you're drunk all out of your mind, there's puke - most of it your own - all over you, you just want to get home, and some guy tries to make you touch his dick.
>>
>>24077103
Literally die you fat tumblr whore. Women are people with brains, saying "no" isn't that hard. You're saying women are so worthless they can't even be held accountable for their own decisions.
>>
>>24078940
You don't even know what you're talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_49P1RtqU0
>>
>>24078742
>But people would like these fantasies to happen if there were no consequences

theres no such thing as no consequences in reality because reality doesnt stop when you stop thinking about it (if you kill someone thats a real person whos life you ended even if you never get caught, not a figment of your imagination)

>Women don't want to be raped by some fugly nigger, they want super chad to come down and fuck them silly regardless of whether they would admit it or not.

so you're agreeing that if a woman with rape fantasies got raped for real they wouldn't like it because it's different in reality?

you also seem to be confusing a stranger roughly fucking you to rape

>People don't want to run away from the cops then get tackled and go to jail for 5 years, they want to make a cunning escape and get away with some crime

most people would be terrified and be looking over their shoulder for the rest of their life

but in your fantasy you can imagine being more emotionally resilient than you really are since its NOT REAL

>All people are scum. If you took away the consequences of their actions then the absolute vast majority of people would do everything awful

most people have empathy and would feel like shit if they ever seriously harmed someone else, otherwise everyone would be a rapist since the conviction rates are so low

for example I could rape a man and never see the inside of a jail cell but I'm not going to since it's just a fantasy and I'm a voluntarist irl, I also fantasize about cannibalism but I'm a vegetarian irl

>I don't see how people could actually want to form relationships with people or respect them knowing that every single one is trash

sounds like a coping mechanism tttt (to tell the truth)
>>
75% of robots would love to be raped by a woman.
>>
>>24079032
>for example I could rape a man and never see the inside of a jail cell but I'm not going to since it's just a fantasy and I'm a voluntarist irl, I also fantasize about cannibalism but I'm a vegetarian irl

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N
>>
>>24079104
As I said ...
>>24079049
>>
>>24076654
It's almost as if women aren't a single person!
>>
>>24079032
>theres no such thing as no consequences in reality because reality doesnt stop when you stop thinking about it (if you kill someone thats a real person whos life you ended even if you never get caught, not a figment of your imagination)
consequences for you

>you also seem to be confusing a stranger roughly fucking you to rape
It sounds like you're saying rape is only rape if it's something you absolutely hate rather than sex that isn't consented to

>most people would be terrified and be looking over their shoulder for the rest of their life
not if you love it, like most women

>most people have empathy and would feel like shit if they ever seriously harmed someone else
It's shitty leftover evolutionary altruism and modern western social constructs that make society like this. It's like how many people find the idea of killing and cutting open animals gross but when it was the norm people thought nothing of it.

If people could rape without it negatively affecting them then there would definitely be more rape

>sounds like a coping mechanism tttt (to tell the truth)
Or maybe it's true and everyone is too stuck in their little box of thinking since we're all primitive apes. Obviously a female couldn't understand such things since they live life on easy mode. There really never is the stimulation to think differently so they can't fathom any thoughts beyond the mainstream to be reasonable.

I think you call rape 'rough sex with a stranger' since you believe wanting something = consent. I also think you believe the bullshit about "I don't want to fuck a child, I just like roleplaying this kind of thing. I would never have sex with a child if the circumstances were all right"

Regardless, I hope you get raped and murdered. I hate you normal fucking nigger faggots
>>
>>24079234
No, the superior explanation for 3 billion different opinions clearly is that all women are the same and have the same 3-billion-people opinion
>>
well, you don't come from a evolutionary history of being raped and subjugated without having no sexual response to it

submission protects them from further harm and arousal makes their pussies wet so the raping isn't painful

they turn these instincts to their advantage by practicing rapeplay in a safe environment
>>
>>24076375
>wife
KEK
UCK
CK
K
>>
>>24079286
>consequences for you

most people would feel suicidally guilty if they murdered someone

>It sounds like you're saying rape is only rape if it's something you absolutely hate rather than sex that isn't consented to

I'm saying if a stranger comes up to you and says I'm going to throw you over that dumpster and fuck you so hard you bleed and you say sounds hot go for it then it's not rape

>not if you love it, like most women

I'm talking about being on the run from the cops kek

>It's shitty leftover evolutionary altruism and modern western social constructs that make society like this. It's like how many people find the idea of killing and cutting open animals gross but when it was the norm people thought nothing of it.

so you're literally agreeing with me again and saying people in this society dont want to hurt others... ok

>If people could rape without it negatively affecting them then there would definitely be more rape

here's a real redpill so we dont go back and fourth forever: rapists rape because they were sexually abused as children and they're reenacting it on others

this isn't even a gender thing since men literally get raped more in america than women thanks to the prison system

>Or maybe it's true and everyone is too stuck in their little box of thinking since we're all primitive apes. Obviously a female couldn't understand such things since they live life on easy mode. There really never is the stimulation to think differently so they can't fathom any thoughts beyond the mainstream to be reasonable.

I love thinking outside the box which is why I dont just copy edgy bullshit I read on 4chan, you also have no idea what I've gone through so dont talk shit tyvm

and yeah I do believe that stuff about roleplay or else you better lock up every gamer for being homicidal

ps funny you had to leave the stuff out about my fantasies because it goes against your narrative and probably makes you butthurt I'm more edgy than you
>>
>>24079634
>most people would feel suicidally guilty if they murdered someone
Literally because society says so. You really think the majority of child soldiers going out and burning down some village and raping and killing feel bad?

>I'm saying if a stranger....
Your point isn't made here
Is it rape if a girl secretly desires rape but refuses to have sex with a guy and he continues and she enjoys it?

>so you're literally agreeing with me again
No. I'm saying there's some residual 'morality' that people have from evolution but the vast majority of thoughts about rape/murder being bad is social norms. Both of these things can easily be overcome with some logic which only leaves consequences negatively affecting you to be the factor that stops you hurting others.

>rapists rape because they were sexually abused as children and they're reenacting it on others
Completely blanket explanation for all rape which just isn't true.

>and yeah I do believe that stuff about roleplay or else you better lock up every gamer for being homicidal
People aren't fantasizing about murdering people when they're playing a game, they're just playing a game. It's not a fantasy about killing people IRL, the roleplay is of a character and you're killing virtual people.

>funny you had to leave the stuff out about my fantasies because it goes against your narrative and probably makes you butthurt I'm more edgy than you
There was no point in making the same argument again. When people fantasize about something they want it but it's reality and consequences that hold them back. People understand that in reality that violent rapists are AIDS ridden niggers rather than millionaire, chad, playboys

And you can't be more edgy than me, kid.
>>
>>24079634
I hope you get raped more because you're such a fucking whore
>>
>>24076231
Seems like you have a hard time divorcing fantasy from reality.
>>
>>24076231
They want Chad to rape them.

/thread
>>
>>24076277
>It means they want an idealized, safe setting where somebody will dominate them "against their will."

This is what bluepilled fags actually believe.

Go watch the rape scene in Irreversible. It's as opposite to what you just described as anything ever depicted in film, but I've seen dozens of women say they masturbated to it.

The truth is that women are even more perverted and dirty-minded than men. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal, brah.
>>
>>24076231

its pretty simple. women fantasy that a man wants them over anyone else.

in some women this comes out in a rape FANTASY where a man is willing to potentially ruin his life just to have sex with her.
>>
>>24079876
>Literally because society says so. You really think the majority of child soldiers going out and burning down some village and raping and killing feel bad?

thats the worst fucking example ever since Y E S it TRAUMATIZES THEM FOR LIFE and they are miserable forever, its horrific how those experiences destroy them

this is also the reason why an american veteran comits suicide ONCE EVERY HOUR, war is absolute hell

you're seriously living in coping mechanism fantasy land if you type that without trolling

>Is it rape if a girl secretly desires rape but refuses to have sex with a guy and he continues and she enjoys it?

why yes if you dont consent to sex its rape

>No. I'm saying there's some residual 'morality' that people have from evolution but the vast majority of thoughts about rape/murder being bad is social norms. Both of these things can easily be overcome with some logic which only leaves consequences negatively affecting you to be the factor that stops you hurting others.

so if you take away evolutionary biology, social conditioning and consequences people would be just like the crossed comics... cant you see how far you're reaching here?

its like saying I want a house but with no foundation and no walls and no roof, you have no house at this point
>>
>Completely blanket explanation for all rape which just isn't true.

sorry to tell the truth but that's why anyone does anything dysfunctional, they were wronged as children, so instead of feeling powerless they fuck up their own life with addictions and taking it out on others

to be blunt again you only think this way because your care givers were abusive when you were a child, I used to think exactly the same way you do since it's more comforting to imagine that's just human nature than admitting you were especially wronged by the very people who were meant to protect you the most

>People aren't fantasizing about murdering people when they're playing a game, they're just playing a game. It's not a fantasy about killing people IRL, the roleplay is of a character and you're killing virtual people.

but when women read 50 shades of grey that means they want to get raped in real life right?

and people fantasize about murder too so its a moot point

>When people fantasize about something they want it but it's reality and consequences that hold them back.

so people want their fantasies to come true but reality holds them back by being real........ ok.... for the third time we're in agreement...... thanks for being so understanding....

>People understand that in reality that violent rapists are AIDS ridden niggers rather than millionaire, chad, playboys

the vast majority of rapes are commited by someone you know, over half the time it's a female victim's boyfriend, not a homeless nigger in an alley, so it's really a moot point

>And you can't be more edgy than me, kid.

if you think you're so tough then lets cut the bullshit, tell me about how your mother abused you
>>
>>24080224
>but when women read 50 shades of grey that means they want to get raped in real life right?
Exactly. But they don't want it to be realistic rape, they want millionaire chad rape.

>ok.... for the third time we're in agreement...... thanks for being so understanding....
You say you agree then argue against the same point

>the vast majority of rapes are commited by someone you know, over half the time it's a female victim's boyfriend, not a homeless nigger in an alley, so it's really a moot point
It is when you absolutely miss it. You're retarded

>if you think you're so tough then lets cut the bullshit, tell me about how your mother abused you
>hurr durr ur mum abused u!
Females are fucking retarded and you're absolutely useless. I hope you get raped more
>>
Lol fag it's about consent this is why you dont have a qtp2ty
>>
>>24076231
dude.
i'm not a feminist cunt telling other women that rape is the worst crime.
yeah it's bad but i would defs put it behind murder.
anyway.
i wouldnt say i have a full blown rape fantasy but i definitely like forced/perhaps overly forceful sex a lot. it's nice to feel desired in such a way.
i'm sure other girls have other reasons for their fantasy.
>>
>>24080429
>Exactly. But they don't want it to be realistic rape, they want millionaire chad rape.

but its different for every other kind of fantasy of course and doesn't apply to men's masochistic fantasies I'm sure

>You say you agree then argue against the same point

yeah, if you took away all evolutionary biology, social conditioning and consequences then I guess people would act as if they were in a dream and do fucked up stuff since that'd be all their grounds for judging reality gone, but they'd probably also jump out a window trying to fly and die too so might not want to put too much credit on that

>It is when you absolutely miss it. You're retarded

well you just said AGAIN women dont want to get raped for real which is also what I'm saying too

>Females are fucking retarded and you're absolutely useless. I hope you get raped more

not so tough after all, or was it your father abusing your mother which is why you're concerned with women secretly wanting abuse?

that's the odd thing about edgemasters, you want to think you're so hardcore, but you also have to universalized cruelty to explain away your own victimization, so you end up having to deny the suffering of others and the miss the truly horrible things in this world and how they ruin someones life forever

I mean really, saying child soldiers are fine, thats the polar opposite of edgy, thats like some ned flanders type who'd rather stick his head in the sand and pretend the world is a beautiful place with no problems
>>
>>24080812
don't be a little cunt to anon. he made valid points.
>>
>>24080812
I don't even know what you're arguing about any more

Women like rape
Women want more rape (if it's chad)
Women should get raped more

All facts
>>
File: rape fantasies.jpg (99 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
rape fantasies.jpg
99 KB, 500x667
>I have woken up to the patriarchy ever since a cislord oppressor told me my gender studies degree is worthless
>Rape
>RAPE
>You are literally being RAPED right now
>Rape
>I won't let patriarchal white cis males rape me
>All slut-shamers are rapists and privileged shitlords
>Rape
>RAPE
>RAPE
>Rape
>Me and my sisters played GTA5 for 30 hours to uncover a patriarchal bias
>I'm not a damsel in distress who wants to be saved by a tall strong hero
>Rape
>Problematic RAPE
>RAPE
>I only have those 8 erotic rape fanfiction stories saved on my computer to wake up my sisters to the patriarchy
>RAPE
>>
>>24081075
im a woman and i agree.
>>
>>24076231
>a significant (i.e. double digit) percentage of women enjoy having sexual rape fantasies.
are you sure this is true, though, or is it just a meme?
>>
>>24081075
fembot here, I want to be raped desu senpai
>>
>>24076231
Would you fags really like to live out each and every single fap fantasy you've ever had? I highly doubt it.
>>
>>24081075

except if you wanted to get raped then it would just be consensual sex, you want to be edgy but you're arguing for a lack of suffering

if you want to be really edgy tell me how your parents treated you as a child
>>
>>24076231
girls secretly love to be dominated, in the bedroom and out of it

this is also why chad gets all the pussy

he does what he wants while you try to be "nice and respectful"

never listen to feminists
>>
>>24081295
If you want to be raped and don't consent to sex that doesn't mean it's consexual sex with a rapist. We've been over this

My parents were breddy gud :D
The only real difference is that they divorced when I was 4. The most insignificant thing I can think of in my life yet growing up dumbfucks constantly tried to make out like it was some terrible and awful thing and I was brave for going through it.

>>24081344
The only time a girl ever gave attention to me was when I treated her like shit. The instant I started to be friendly to her she started showing interest in other assholes
>>
>>24081344
hey now, anon.

my desire to be domincated isn't a secret.
>>
>>24081494
you fucking slutty whore
>>
>>24081566
maybe a little
>>
>>24076375

I find your average girl likes to be spanked/hair pulled/choked. If you do that enough with them eventually they\ll open up to being slapped in the face too.

Then there's the ones with abandonment issues who want to call you daddy and want you to call them yourr little girl.

Then there's the sexually abused ones that want to be punched, bit, slapped, cocks in every hole at once and covered in spit and cum.
>>
>>24076231
>Wanting to be dominated by chad =/= some overweight druggie shoving his disgusting dick in their vagina

It's like I wouldn't mind a qt grill forcing herself on me, but I wouldn't wanna be buttraped by some fat guy in a dark alley.

I'm turned on by 18+ girls in school girl outfits, i'm not turned on by 8 year old girls in school outfits. It's all a matter of perspective and context.
>>
>>24081639
i knew a girl who didn't like ANYTHING that wasn't just plain vanilla sex. is that even healthy.
>>
>>24081466
>If you want to be raped and don't consent to sex that doesn't mean it's consexual sex with a rapist. We've been over this

if you WANTED to get raped then it wouldnt be rape which is by definition something you don't want

its like saying oh no I've been mugged because you donated to a homeless man

if you don't have a problem with it, then you haven't been wronged, obviously

>My parents were breddy gud :D
>The only real difference is that they divorced when I was 4. The most insignificant thing I can think of in my life yet growing up dumbfucks constantly tried to make out like it was some terrible and awful thing and I was brave for going through it.

that's another funny thing about edgemasters, a big part of your identity is how much hardship you've gone through yet have stayed resilient, but your parents cant be at fault for these hardships lest you acknowledge what you need all those coping mechanisms for

"the world is a horrible place where everyone would be a rapist at the drop of a hat, victims are asking for it and violence is mans natural state! I mean other than my parents they were fine" amazing

now I'm sure you'll pretend you were just kidding about being edgy and I've been trolled this whole time or whatever distraction
>>
>>24076231

>Not being able to distinguish between fantasy and reality

This is insanity OP.
>>
>>24081798
i can tell you just learned the word "edgemaster"
>>
>>24081798
Last time, retardo
Just because you want something doesn't mean you consent to it for whatever reason

Like if you wanted to give money to a homeless person but knew you couldn't afford to give any money away so he decides to mug you. I guess since you wanted to give money to him it's fine then.

I can't even understand that last bit of drivel.

Go get raped
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.