[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hellodarknessmyoldfriend.jpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1024x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1024x694
I'm hanging out with a girl whom I actually enjoy the presence of. We both have a shit load of fun and she's arguably my best friend atm. She got out of a long relationship with a Chad, and is now seeing another Chad to make the other Chad infuriated. (Gotta fucking love Chads.) Despite all this, we hang out all the time and seriously make some great memories. Anons, I'm afraid of falling for this girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 318x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 318x313
Welcome to orbit major Tom...

What's your problem? Is she your sister? Or are you gay?
>>
>>24076137
open the mask and breath in the deep cold space
>>
date a stacey and make her jello...baka desu senpai
>>
>>24076190
I met her in a college classroom. I'm 22 years old abd never kissed a girl. Don't want to make a move on her either and ruin our friendship.
>>
>>24076270
Seems like a Chad move, baka.
>>
File: 1445617790380.jpg (53 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1445617790380.jpg
53 KB, 600x700
>she's arguably my best friend atm.
>being friends with a female
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x844) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x844
>>24076301

> Friendzone yourself
> crush hard...

Ayyyyyy
>>
>>24076411
Seems like your friend is a Stacey, senpai.
>>
>>24076491
real men friend zone themselves, sport.
>>
>>24076137
>Anons, I'm afraid of falling for this girl.

You already have...

Right now she's just between two Chads more or less. Just wait until she'll move in with one of them or get in a "serious" (for female standards) relationships with one of them again.

Then the pain will come...
>>
Why would you be friends with a girl who dates a guy just to piss off another guy? She is toying with both of them and probably with you too. I doubt tha she even sees you as a friend. To her you are just some beta orbiter who entertains her.
>>
>>24076779
She left the original Chad and is most likely never to be back again with him. This new Chad is someone I never even met and is more likely just someone she needed while I was gone. (Kek, I didn't talk to her when she was single but hey I was fucking busy irl to be chasing her). So now she will either actually fall for this new Chad, which I highly doubt.. or she will kiss me. But that's not going to happen so I'm just going to hang out with her and orbit like fucking Matthew Mcconaghey.
>>
>>24076840
Because I actually enjoy my time with her? Sorry that I made a friend that isn't a male baka desu senpai.
>>
>>24076849
She is never going to kiss you, you tool. You never even had a chance. If she liked you, why would she go for a random dude after breaking up? She would call you and try to make a move on you or at least wait for you to approach.
>>
>>24076874

It's not about her gender. It's the way she treats other males that shows what kind of manipulative twat she is. Do you really think you are a special friend to some whore? Whores do not have friends
>>
>>24076878
Thing is, I basically disappeared off the face of the earth after college. We just recently got in touch. it's not like she could of even called me, since I moved twice and my phone changed. I was the beta that didn't stay in touch with her. But I also don't regret it.
>>
>>24076912
Well the new Chad is a speculation in terms of her manipulative ways, I mean she was apparently serious with the original Chad but he decided to push her boundaries and fuck a Stacy (I knew him personally). And a lot can change in a year, so thus the new Chad. She's def not a whore m7+1
>>
Either way, I'm fked. Oh well.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.