[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I fucked up anons. I decided to end it by taking a fatal dosage of ethylene glycol, which is supposed to stop the heart.
I accidentally took diethylene glycol, which causes kidney stones and paralysis or a coma if I'm lucky. How do I explain this to the poison control center? I don't want to be in paralysis for the rest of my life just because my family decides to keep me alive.
>>
>>24075778
Take the other stuff you retard, quick.
>>
>>24075778

You took advice on how to kill yourself from /b/ didn't you?

For being that stupid, you almost deserve what is about to happen to you. Almost.
>>
Go out to the ocean. Swim as far as you can. Keep going out. Eventually you will be too tired to swim and you cannot make it back.

Good night, sweet prince.
>>
>>24075778
>how am i supposed to explain this?

Like you just did
>>
>>24075778
>ethylene glycol, which is supposed to stop the heart

You saw that crazy nurse on TV, didn't you OP?
>>
>>24075778
>Poisons himself
>Goes on /r9k/ instead of hospital
WTF OP
>>
>>24075778
>I don't want to be in paralysis for the rest of my life just because my family decides to keep me alive.

Look at the bright side; at least you'll have painful kidney stones to distract you from being barely able to move.

Or is that not really a bright side? Maybe you should just induce vomiting, and call poison control.
>>
>>24075778
>kidney stones and paralysis
I can't imagine a worse fate tbqhwy family
>>
>>24075996
It's not that big of a deal. I have about a week until anything major happens. I'll speak up about it once I decide what to do.

>>24075799
That's not worth any potential side effects.

>>24075817
>>24075949
Forensic Files.
>>
>>24075906
This is tempting.
>>
>>24075778
Say the truth. Those fuckers deal with attempted suicides all the time.
>>
>>24076068
I've heard drowning is a very painful and horrible way to die. Much easier ways to take the easy way out IMO.
>>
>>24076174
And the feeling of powerlessness when you can't see anything besides water and you know the coast is really far away and you start regretting it but you can't get out of the ride is really fucking scary.
>>
if you really want out, use the exit bag method. easy, painless, effective. just google it. sorry this world wasn't what you hoped it would be.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.