[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can swear that sometimes a qt gril checks you out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11
File: 14045603202333.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
14045603202333.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you can swear that sometimes a qt gril checks you out from the corner of her eye
>>
File: 1349739623713.jpg (56 KB, 571x659) Image search: [Google]
1349739623713.jpg
56 KB, 571x659
>>24075707
I used to like it but then I realized they're probably fucking normies with normie tastes and normie habits. Now I just feel repulsed.
>>
>>24075745
Lol stop being a fag. As is a normie would ever be into a fucking robot like you
>>
>>24075707
>tfw I feel like this constantly
I'm pretty sure my mind is just fucking with me so that it can deal with the crushing loneliness without completely shutting down due to depression.
>>
I have no idea
I haven't looked at people while walking around since about middle school
>>
>>24075707
They're making sure you're not coming any closer to them
>>
File: 1442608198171.jpg (28 KB, 386x386) Image search: [Google]
1442608198171.jpg
28 KB, 386x386
>>24075843
>I'm pretty sure my mind is just fucking with me so that it can deal with the crushing loneliness without completely shutting down due to depression.
i know this feel too well. i convince myself that whenever a cashier is extra nice to me or strikes up meaningless conversation that she likes me to some degree, even though she's probably just bored as hell.
>>
>>24076273
I don't mean to be a downer but that's exactly what it is. I'm a cashier. I forget what people look like the second they leave my line of sight.

You're mind/body is trying to get you to fuck females and pass on your genes.
>>
>>24075707
>what's projecting

I don't want to be bearer of bad news, but the most likely scenario is that you're just possitively projecting traits unto others.

There's nothing wrong about that and it's completely natural and plenty of others do it, but in the end it's probably just you imagining things that just aren't there.
>>
>>24076321
>I forget what people look like the second they leave my line of sight.

that's true unless it's a place that has regulars. whenever i worked a lot i got to know so many people's faces even though i never talked to them.
>>
File: 1442324670008.jpg (34 KB, 837x736) Image search: [Google]
1442324670008.jpg
34 KB, 837x736
>girl sits next to me on nearly full bus
>think she is coming on to me
>stare out the window intently without looking at her for a split second as though she were medusa
>>
File: hometown.gif (2 MB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
hometown.gif
2 MB, 390x300
>>24075870
Today was the first day in a long time I actually looked at people while walking. It was strange. People kept making eye contact with me then instantly looking away. Am I not supposed to look at people? Maybe I should just go back to looking at my feet.
>>
>>24076413
No, making eye contact then looking away is normal. Making eye contact = acknowledging you presence, looking away = people find looking at a stranger too long awkward. Continuing to make eye contact will imply you want something (like to talk/flirt/ask for directions or start some shit if youre a nigger) or you're a creep.

The real kicker is looking at the direction their eyes go when they look away and extra points for reestablishing eye contact after a few seconds with a girl.

Normie communication is surprisingly nuanced.
>>
>>24076413
Oh, and looking at your feet = beta as fuck, if you're going to bully/mug/fuck with someone, this is the guy to do so, he won't fight back. Normies will instinctively also feel disgust with how fucking beta you are too.

Stand straight, keep your chin up, make the half second eye contact, and walk big. Congrats, you've just leveled up your presence.
>>
>everyone tells you she's into you
>everyone else points out the signs
>you see and feel the signs as well
You do nothing about it and remind yourself good things don't happen to you.
>>
>>24076380
holy shit this. iktfw
>>
>>24076551
I've never had problems with normies. They usually love me like a pet.
>>
she's just looking at you because you're a disgusting piece of shit.

Well atleast that's what I think

And i sort of get it, the weird shit I fap to sometimes. My attitude, my personality, my hobbies, my morals, it's all shit, so I get it senpai I get it
>>
File: sweatin.png (189 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
sweatin.png
189 KB, 426x341
>look at girl
>girl looks at me
>smiles
FEMANONS, IF YOU EXIST, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
does it mean she likes me or is she just being nice??
>>
>>24076742
Yeah most people don't really care if you just stare at your feet, I'm specifically talking about niggers and shit.
>>
>>24075707

Girls don't "check out" guys. It's not like they look at a guy's chest or butt and think "dayum". Their sexuality is just different.
>>
>make eye contact
>immediately look downwards
>>
File: 1446138447792.gif (876 KB, 416x410) Image search: [Google]
1446138447792.gif
876 KB, 416x410
>>24075707
>a qt gril checks you out from the corner of her eye

It's morbid curiosity, they need to look at your ugly face to feel catharsis.
>>
I remember in calculus I just couldn't stop staring at a girl, I knew she took notice. She never spoke in glass, she was a super qt. I felt we were so similar. I fell for her when we got new sitting arrangements and she got the sit next to my desk. I said hi and a stupid joke and she smiled. Her smile was perfect, i'd never seen her smile before, she was always very cold around everyone. From that day one I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. One interacting, I forgot my pencil and I asked her if she could lend me one. She agreed and I used her pencil, at the end of the class she asked for it back. I said no, she look at me in a confused way and insisted, I said no again. She reached out for her pencil and I pulled it away from her reach. I then laughed and said fine, and extended my arm so she could grab it. And then I pulled it away from her reach again, she then got mad and said "GIVE ME THE FUCKING PENCIL" and i was like oh shit nigger, so I did. She even swears, is this the one? i asked my self. I said thanks and she went on her way.
>>
File: 1331594674836.jpg (6 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
1331594674836.jpg
6 KB, 246x205
>>24076908
o
k

senpai...
>>
>>24076908
>at the end of the class she asked for it back. I said no
why did you do that...
>>
>>24076908
>testing somebody just to figure them out
Anon, you're not autistic, you're just a sociopath.
>>
>>24076992

I sort of needed a pencil, but I sort of froze up and didn't explain to her why
>>
>>24077026
it was a fucking pencil...
>>
File: 1377977206445.jpg (252 KB, 729x849) Image search: [Google]
1377977206445.jpg
252 KB, 729x849
I know that feel

today I was at the walmart where she works
I was waiting in line and she came up to me and said "I can help you over here" and opened up a lane just for me. and thankfully my sister is having a party tomorrow and asked me to buy a bunch of beer and party stuff so I'm pretty sure that her seeing me buy these items makes her think I'm cool and sociable and of potential breeding stock

I might actually get naive enough to ask her out for coffee
>>
Happened to me, eventually I realized that its giving me false hope and I became a master of not looking at girls (when bus is full of girls, initiate 1000 yard stare). feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>24077155
I do the same, but sometimes I'm afraid people think I'm a lunatic for staring in that manner.
>>
>>24077203
>>24077203
If you're listening to music, try to casually bob your head to it. Bitches will get miffed because you're so immersed in music that you didn't even notice they exist
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.