[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuck on toilet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20151107_011759.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151107_011759.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I'm stuck on the toilet. I have access to some self help books, shower curtain, some plastic, deodorant, a hand towel, dehumidifier, trashcan, toothbrush, toothpaste, an empty toilet paper roll, and an unused decorative candle.

Help me space robots, you're my only hope.
>>
If you have a shower curtain you have a shower. Christ just wash it off.
>>
What are you, totally covered in shit? Just get up and walk over to where the TP is. Or just get in the shower and wash your butt. How is this hard.
>>
>>24074682
>>24074689

I'm retarded. I'm utterly retarded. Thanks.
>>
Fuck off OP.
Ive had food poisoning for the past 3 days and i managed to buy myself a 24 pack of toilet paper in preparation
>>
>>24074743
Did you plan to be food poisoned or what? Was it really preparation or just good planning?
>>
seems comfy, just imagine you're anne frank in the bunker
>>
>>24074663
Did your balls inflate and get stuck in the bowl or something?
>>
>>24074815
Good planning and coincidence i guess.
I buy my toilet paper in bulk to reduce the amount of times i have to go to the store. Ive already used up 7 rolls
>>
>>24074873
Stay hydrated, anon. I'm worried about you.
>>
>>24074870
I got complacent and didn't check for lack of toilet paper. Then I was gently reminded to not be retarded and use the fucking shower like someone who's not autistic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.