[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You gonna marry and reproduce, m8s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 1445807337176.png (548 KB, 750x960) Image search: [Google]
1445807337176.png
548 KB, 750x960
You gonna marry and reproduce, m8s?
>>
File: fcSnabA.jpg (872 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
fcSnabA.jpg
872 KB, 3072x2304
>>24074095

No, I have no one to reproduce with

>tfw no reproductive partner
>>
I want to impregnate a femanon
>>
>>24074095
That image doesn't make any sense. If people were getting subliminal messages from anime they would be "remain a virgin until death."
>>
>tfw aryan living in southern california
hard to find another white to reproduce with m8. rather have my 100% white genes die than become diluted.
>>
File: 1433950505066.gif (248 KB, 1100x500) Image search: [Google]
1433950505066.gif
248 KB, 1100x500
>>24074150
That particular anime is literally "marry and reproduce"
>>
no

why would I want to bring more suffering into this world?
>>
Not as long as animals are less stressful than women
>>
File: Phewk Nukem.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Phewk Nukem.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>24074095
>mfw I'm a donor at a sperm bank

I've impregnated more lesbians than any Chad has. Feels breddy gud.

mfw I'm obligated by contract to only jizz inside of the confines of the clinic.
>>
I'm not interested in either of those things
>>
>>24074174
lel you lazy there are plenty of white women here.

But hey, you're not gonna bother so more for me :^)
>>
>>24074095
Probably. I want a Stacie to reproduce with. But I only attract chubby girlz so I'll probably end up with a fat wife
>>
>>24074197
Oh, neat.
>>
>>24074150
the target audience is japanese not white people
>>
>>24074248
not in orange county. at least the middle class area. I think my graduating class of 400 had 4 or 5 natural blondes.
>>
File: 1441766923214.png (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441766923214.png
14 KB, 400x400
I very much want children.

I just have a very high standard for bringing that child into this world and I doubt I will ever reach

I am worried I will feel like my life is good enough to where I can cave into the desire and do it, and then regret doing it.

Lol nah nevermind I would just be ecstatic to even hold a girls hands so first we gotta deal with that.

I am so fucked up.
>>
>>24074095
I do. I want a cute wife and have children with her and not be a piece of shit abusive dad like mine was.
>>
>>24074241
>mfw I'm obligated by contract to only jizz inside of the confines of the clinic.
Really? How do they enforce that? How often do you need to jizz for them that they can actually measure it and see significant differences in the size of your load.

>tfw too short to be a sperm donor
I just want to get paid to jack off.
>>
yes, im gonna marry my qt chink gf and having adorable mutt babies with her
>>
>>24074095
No fucking way in hell. I have to protect my inheritance, marriage is not an option, unless Islam takes over. Having children is out of the question, I'm not sadistic enough to conceive a robot that will suffer the way I do.
>>
>>24074095

If I'm being honest, probably not. But I still have hope.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 271x186
>>24074368
your future son m8
>>
>>24074351
They do a sperm count (count the sperm in a specified volume, multiply that to match size of sample). They know my baseline so if I spank it before and then try and donate, my sample will have a lower count. It's max 3 times a week but even then if I spank the day after I give a sample, the next time I give a sample it won't have a similar count to the others.
>>
>>24074466
Damn, sounds too stressful to be worth it. How's the pay?
>>
>>24074095
What's this movie called.
>>
>>24074555
its called they live.
>>
>>24074518
If I donate 3 times a week for the whole month I can make max $600. (50 per sample)

My place is more of a bargain joint for lesbos on a budget, but the nicest places can pay $1500 a month, though you have to be a Chad and not only pass a background check but be some sort of Ubermensch thats in corporate America or modeling or something.
>>
>>24074416
looks pretty handsome, has a car too!
>>
>>24074095
don't have a job lol
>>
>>24074602
Pretty nice supplemental income breh. $600 for what amount to 1 hour of work per month (5 minute fap as average).

I'm jelly.
>>
>>24074602
For how long can you donate and get paid?

Kind of curious because I donated my eggs and got paid very much more, wondering if they'll accept donations from a guy to reach that much money.
>>
>>24074095
no thanks
>7 billion people on earth
>world is getting shitter, everything is done apart from stem
>spending the rest of life on some little shit
>what if it has abnormalities like us?
>what if everything goes right child never dies but just hates you
>>
>>24074095
Marry? Maybe if I ever find a girl that I like that likes me back and doesn't send a ton of mixed signals.

Reproduce? Fuck no. Don't want to raise a kid and don't want to pass my crappy skills on.
>>
>>24074666
They scrutinize hard, even at my place. I have no priors, a good credit score, a decent job, decent GPA in high school and college. The other places need you to be over the top like some royalty or something. But yes, the money is good.

>>24074673
Contracts for my clinic last 6 months (they need a steady stream and the long dedication is part of the reason they pay more). Also since you're a female the process of extracting eggs is difficult, sometimes painful, and the eggs never regenerate for you. That's why eggs go for so much more than sperm. Sperm is a 5 minute wait and eggs are a surgical procedure.
>>
Hell no marriage is a scam and so are children. So much can go wrong with both of those things they aren't even worth it. Sex isn't worth it either because of the risk of having kids.

>inb4
>virgin
Okay well so what if I'm a virgin?
>>
I don't want kids, but I've thought a few times that when I'm old and have a partner, it would be nice to adopt someone well past the typical adoption age. By such an age, they'd probably never get adopted. Even if they're not a kid anymore, they still want a family. There's an image that gets posted in every adoption thread of a bio of this 20 yr old guy named Dustin, I think, on one of those adoption sites. It always makes me sad when I see it. He seems like such a nice guy, but never got a family. I hate mine, but at least I had them and only two of them died. I'd love to call someone my daughter or son, but I just don't like kids.
>>
File: family.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
I can only dream of it.
>>
>>24074095
don't plan on it 2bh pham
>>
File: cgf.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cgf.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
It hurts, too much.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.