[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the first forum board you ever posted on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1415418281982s.jpg (7 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1415418281982s.jpg
7 KB, 208x249
What was the first forum board you ever posted on?
>>
>>24073992
Pretty sure we're all gonna say Gaia.
>>
Mercer thread shortly after the news came out.
>>
>>24073992
Newgrounds

2000 was so long ago..
>>
Serebii
>>
Dunno, newgrounds maybe? Was late 90's so no memory really
>>
technically the kongregate forum boards
but im an adhd retard so i never got the appeal of talking with people that don't automatically respond like aol chatrooms until i found 4chan years later
>>
penny arcade forums
>>
Animal Crossing Community probably.

Shit was boss.
>>
neopets lol
>>
File: index1.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index1.png
5 KB, 225x225
R-r9k r9k was my first and only baka
>>
101xfm.ca . Alt rock radio station in Ottawa. Shout out to Alikat and EtherealWarrior
>>
I originated on /fit/
>>
>>24074113
holy fuck i love you
>>
Escapist.
>>
>>24073992
The first one I started to actually participate in was Facepunch in 2006, my life has been completely downhill since then, completely addicted to online communities.
>>
>>24073992

A Goth music board that doesn't exist anymore.
>>
IGN's boards

>tfw you used to think the vestibule was the most hardcore place online
>>
Mangafox
>>
ROEmpire
>>
ROBLOX in 2009 - 2011.

Was great
>>
WBS was my first online community thing. Back in the mid 90's. I wonder how my first group of epals are doing now. Probably all married with kids and careers.
>>
Some Yahoo! related forum, based on IPB, I was a moderator
You could exchange "Rare" accounts (Yahoo ID's that in game had upper cases in them, or symbols on it) by "Bux" (virtual money)
Lost like 4 years online on similar forums
All of my rares (150+, worth maybe $400 irl) got deleted not much ago when Yahoo started deactivating inactive accounts
Just felt like writing all the background/story
>>
Miniclip forums
>>
Newgrounds, in 2006

Then all the user created forum websites. Eventually joined The Revird and then found /b/
>>
>>24073992
Wii60. It was a forum dedicated to people buying a wii and a 360 rather than a playstation, since people were complaining about the $600 price tag.
>>
some dbz forum
>>
Bionicle Zone Power.

I was like 7 or 8, it was a forum about the lore of some toys.
>>
Diablo scorched is the earliest I remember

https://web.archive.org/web/19970528224801/http://diablo.scorched.com/
>>
Team17 forum (rip)
>>
I started on 4chan.

Now i literally can't use any traditional forums cuz im addicted to the speed here.
>>
>>24073992
guild wars forums
>>
Made my home on BF2s.

A stat tracking website for battlefield 2. Jesus.
>>
a Dragonball Z roleplay.
>>
Hehehehehehehehe
https://youtu.be/5wHkWBq-FCs
>>
Probably Usenet.

It was long ago.
>>
>>24073992
Probably some Yahoo crap.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.