[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sjws https://youtu.be/9IEFD_JVYd0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 1442382721538.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1166) Image search: [Google]
1442382721538.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1166
>sjws

https://youtu.be/9IEFD_JVYd0
>>
>>24073838
can you tell us whats going on
>>
>>24073875
Basically some students sent an email to the guy in the blue shirt's wife, who is the Associate Master of Silliman College. The email was talking about how to be sensitive about the cultural implications of Halloween costumes. The Associate Master then replied with an email saying like
>No, it shouldn't matter what Halloween costumes we wear; we have should have freedom of expression.

Now the SJW students are crying to get the guy in the blue shirt and his wife fired.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg (62 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg
62 KB, 800x800
I wanna die... How did these retards get into Yale and I didn't
>>
>>24074128
Notice their skin colour
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 168x168
>>24074152
Tis mein kampf as a white man
>>
>>24073875
>>24074058
Also notice in the video the girl student says,
>It is not about creating an intellectual space! It is not! Do you understand that? It's about creating a home here! You are not doing that. You're going against that.
implying that colleges are not intellectual spaces. Holy fuck I hate SJWs.
>>
>>24074128
They aren't white so they have 200 scholarships to pay for their education. Also since they aren't white they fill the school's quota for shitskins. Or their daddies are rich and spoiling their daughters by sending them to an ivy school for their gender studies degree.
>>24074175
Don't forget Anon, because she went to Yale she is already more qualified for your job as a ___ even if her degree doesn't have anything to do with it!
inb4 I'm neet
>>
File: 1384573571326.jpg (57 KB, 453x388) Image search: [Google]
1384573571326.jpg
57 KB, 453x388
>mfw i go to a huge school and I dont have to deal with this shit

Feels nice
>>
File: 1441404378235.gif (9 KB, 496x677) Image search: [Google]
1441404378235.gif
9 KB, 496x677
>>24073838
>>24074175
>It is not about creating an intellectual space!
>>
people like her are what's disgusting

white washed little piece of shit, i bet she abandoned whatever culture it is she came from and is just now getting back into it because of the bandwagon.i'd be willing to bet money that she still feels uneasy around other POC, real POC not her stupid little fucking tumblr enlightened half black half white friends.
>>
I feel so bad for the professors that genuinely love teaching and education that have to deal with these faggots constantly starting shit. Then again some of those professors probably agree with them and encourage this shit.
>>
>people scream RETWEET to show they agree

am I living in a parody world?
>>
File: 1442523644008.jpg (30 KB, 360x479) Image search: [Google]
1442523644008.jpg
30 KB, 360x479
>>24073838
Genuinely feel sick.

I can't believe that people are still supporting feminism and the likes. All this liberal bullshit is a fucking meme. Why can no one see it???
>>
>>24074787
Peer pressure. People are too afraid to disagree with the liberal hive mind at universities. It's really sad.
>>
It's gets better. Here are the other three parts.

https://youtu.be/NoxJKmuoBmE

https://youtu.be/ZRl2_ibd_WA

https://youtu.be/cKOEla2-wz8

>In part 1 of the videos the girl thinks for some reason that the professor with hundreds of students not remembering her name had something to do with her race

And these people think they're so high and mighty and shit. I'm glad that the comments from Youtube and the news website aren't as stupid as these fucks.
>>
>>24074861
That's just it, isn't it.
You can't even talk about most right-wing shit without being classified as some sort of fucking monster.
>>
>>24074894
This so much. I have so many ideas to write in my English and Public Speaking classes but I can't do any of them without making me look like a demon.
>>
>>24074939
Hey, freedom of speech.
They can't grade you poorly due to it. If they do, you got a real case.
>>
>>24074939
Wait, is public speaking a REAL course? Like one people normally take?
Is it required for whatever you're going for? Apparently it is required for the course I want to take because making speeches for people is a skill needed for working with animals.

You can write the ideas, just don't make it sound like you're pushing them onto others and it'll be fine. For instance, I wrote a speech on whether it was "logical to believe in God" and I wasn't shit on for it.
Besides who gives a fuck what the normies in college think of you, your professor can't grade you horribly either just because of an idea.
>>
File: 4572472570.jpg (33 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
4572472570.jpg
33 KB, 251x251
>>24074862
>they snap their fingers when one of their peers drops a good "argument"
>>
>>24074968
No you don't. This is why the conservatives at Harvard tend to keep their identity a secret. Professors are entirely supported by the administration and as a student you will be squashed as another casualty in the liberal brainwash factories.
>>
>>24075017
I had no idea this was a thing.
Man. Fuck education.
>>
>>24075008
It's a required course for all majors at my university.

Luckily I was just barely not autistic enough to put on a passable show.

Also one of the requirements to pass the course is a persuasive speech so I really do need to sound like I'm pushing ideas on to others.
>>
File: 1443097537742.jpg (57 KB, 1023x878) Image search: [Google]
1443097537742.jpg
57 KB, 1023x878
>>24073838
> College is NOT about creating an intellectual space
>>
>>24075016
Clapping is a micro-aggression and it triggers them. You cannot make this shit up.
>>
>>24073838

>americ@

Enjoying your "worlds top universities"?
>>
>>24075008
>For instance, I wrote a speech on whether it was "logical to believe in God" and I wasn't shit on for it.
If you concluded that it isn't, you're pathetically wrong.
>>
>>24075535

>sky fairies
>logical
>>
>>24075572
Troll elsewhere please.
>>
>>24075095
Ah I see. Let me guess, the persuassion one is powerpoint assisted, right? Doing the same thing right now. Mine is an online course and we just have to record it and send it in. The others required an audience of 10+ people though.
>>24075535
I said it was, but part of the speech was the requirement that you give each side attention. One of the things I used for the "it's not logical" side was the omnipotence paradox. In case you or some other anon doesn't know, it's basically: Can God create something so heavy he can't lift it? If yes, he's not omnipotent since he couldn't lift it. If no, he's not omnipotent since he cannot create it.
>>24075572
I didn't say there was or wasn't a god but think about it, people want to believe there is something after death. People want to believe that there is something pushing us and that everything is happening for a reason.
>>
>>24075629
>omnipotence paradox
You're a basic bitch, I see.

The answer is both yes and no.
>>
>>24075629

>people want to believe there is something after death

The key word here being "want". I want to believe my dick is inside Anne Hathaway but that's probably not the case.
>>
>>24075629
No, Powerpoints aren't required. It just has to be around 7 minutes, 8 sources and you can only use 3 note cards with 50 words each. If you want to sound good then you rehearse that shit too.
>>
>>24075668
no u.
I googled shit and put it in a presentation. I didn't think much of it but I don't see the logic in your answer as how the answer could be yes AND no. I just act smart because I can get away with it by not being a fucking retard throughout school.
>>24075713
Yeah, once again I didn't say god existed. You think the average normie doesn't believe in an afterlife? I'm not trying to sell this to /r9k/ I sold this to a class that clearly doesn't matter. I actually used either the Greek or Romans for that whole wanting to believe in god thing for the speech I think. I believe I gave the "people don't believe in god because of modern science and technology" spiel for the opposite point.
>>24075751
Ah. Your course sounded nearly identical to mine from what you said so I thought our colleges just use the same curriculum. Good luck if you still need to do the speech. Hope you got a good topic unlike me.
>>
>>24074671
Oh my god.
Western civilization isn't going to survive the internet age, is it?
>>
>>24074862
I can't believe this is real life. This has to be some kind of joke.
>>
>>24075854
>by not being a fucking retard throughout school.
But you were according to your basic-bitch logic.
>doesn't understand transcendence
>thinks science provides any answers
>thinks empiricism applies to the transcendent
I wrote an essay on the exact same topic at 16 and did better than you. You do know you can twist topics and parameters, right?
>>
>>24075961
no these people have been indoctrinated into this ideology of victimhood. i've seen it first hand so the moment even the SLIGHTEST of things go out of hand this is how they react. it's like part of their training. that's what a 'safe space' is a place where they can create drama, strife, and confusion among a group by bitching and complaining of such minute things that they project and interpret as 'racism'.

man the leftist need to learn that this shit just doesn't fly in the real world, they need to stop teaching these racial minorities that they're victims, etc.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.