[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your father. Is his shit fucked up like yours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: JUST like daddy.jpg (127 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
JUST like daddy.jpg
127 KB, 720x960
Tell me about your father.
Is his shit fucked up like yours?
>>
Gone since I was 11.
Now he's a meth addict living in Arkansas in a hotel he works at.
He used to be an exec at a fortune 500.
>>
>>24073759

I totally look like him when he was younger. But he is the total opposite. He moved here (Germany) when he was a young man and could harly speak a word in German. But: managed to get rather wealthy (enough for a nice house and cars in the suburbs), always flirts with women, is a lady's man, left my mother for a while to live with a younger woman. Pretty much a Chad but nice and friendly.

I'm the total opposite. A failure, not nice, not friendly, no success with woman, no success in life...
>>
Bailed before I was born.
>>
My father smuggled coke and weed through Everglades City throughout the late '70s and early '80s. Then, in the mid '80s, he became a chef. This lasted up until around the mid '90s when I was born. He took his money and retired to raise me. He's an extremely shitty parent, but now that I'm old enough to be totally independent I'm pretty glad that he's so neglectful. I still live at home until I leave for college and I can basically get away with anything.
>>
>>24073759

my father always had his shit fucked up and i dont talk to him now
>>
>>24073759
My dad is a doctor. My mom is a college professor.

The saddest thing about my failure is that I come from such great privilege. If I was just a mild disappointment in life I'd be upper middle class and successful. I had to not just fail, but shit my pants and fall onto a rusty knife level of failure for 20 straight years to get where I am today.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 535x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 535x758
My dads a total bro in the best way. Into vidya, comics, and D&D but also super fit ex army. He and I see eye to eye on most stuff.

I don't know if I'm well adjusted internally but externally I'm well adjusted. Just goes to show that being fucked up extends to more than just daddy issues.
>>
>>24073759
>Dad is 63ish idk
>I'm 18....I have a half brother who is 3fucking8
>Paranoia from weed
>Antisocial fuck
>Crappy job, huge mortgage

I moved out when I was 17 fuck that shit
>>
Left my mom when I was three, still remember that moment. Has 2 other kids now with another women and is a lumberjack in Idaho.
>>
>>24073759
Is this a shop? Also, I used to look nothing like him. Now I look like a goddamn clone. My dad wasn't that bad, he was pretty lax and chill unless you got on his bad side.
>>
he's in the room across the hall with my mom. I can hear him snoring actually.
>>
He works everyday while I do nothing.

I'm 20. He keeps telling me to get a nightpacking job.

I'm fucked desu senpai
>>
schizophrenic skinhead glue sniffer i heard he lived in a tree for abit
>>
not really, he worked white collar jobs for 25+ years then got laid off because of his boss didn't like a decision he made, he was a teacher at a university for a few years until he decided to retire. He's not a bad guy even if we do but heads often. Since I've moved out I have a lot more respect for him.
>>
>>24073911
What does he think about you being unsocial?
>>
File: good goy.gif (12 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
good goy.gif
12 KB, 501x585
>>24073896
>I come from such great privilege
yes good goy
youre inherently evil goy
>>
functioning alcoholic. emotionally distant. either away at work or out of his skull at home
>>
>>24073759
My dad is extremely rich and successful. Pretty sure he was a loser in college though. Apparently his nickname was Mouse.
>>
>>24073759
my father is a manlet. he treated me like shit because he has a Napoleon complex because i'm 185cm
>>
File: 1444311122369.jpg (47 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1444311122369.jpg
47 KB, 330x319
>>24076982
Somethin' j'st ain't right with my son, Martha.
>>
>>24073759
I'll tell you about my father I'd you tell me about Bane.

>Why does he wear the mask?
>>
File: 1443713428413.jpg (87 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1443713428413.jpg
87 KB, 582x600
>>24077123
>i havent been here since last year
>>
Alcoholic, narcissistic, impossible to relate to in any way. At least he made enough money to pay for my studies and subsequent NEETness.
>>
>>24073759
my father's been a drummer in rock bands since before I was born, not famous but he makes a decent living doing it. he's in his fifties now and still makes money playing a couple gigs a week. he's really cool and popular.

we're pretty close but neither of us can figure out how he managed to have such a fucked up nerdy robot son.
>>
File: 1445423617653.jpg (34 KB, 450x437) Image search: [Google]
1445423617653.jpg
34 KB, 450x437
>>24077169
>impossible to relate to in any way

fuck off normie cunt
>>
my dad's roommate stole his fiancee
he got really depressed and did a lot of drugs before meeting my mom and since then he's been great
>>
>>24073759
He's dead or so i'm told. For all i know he is alive and don't give two shits about me. Dead or alive i'm a failure anyways.
>>
>extremely frail and weak
>smokes weed every day
>ceo
>entitled and loud mouthed
>slav-a-boo, loves anything russian and communist
>has the most cringeworthy relationship with his russina import wife you could think of
>>
he killed himself because of money troubles about 5 years ago

yeah his shit was fucked up
>>
give your dad a ring anons, you might not have much more time together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlECRynhqsk
>>
never knew him
thats probably why I spent half my life here
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.