[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1412105762179.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
1412105762179.png
132 KB, 396x454
>on tinder
>like 75 percent of the girls are overweight and fat
>never even got one match, even from a robot
dang, I know my face is ugly but dang it sucks to be a male when even fat girls your age reject you. Why the fuck don't women want men as much as we want them? Why the fuck did God make women have such a narrow taste in men. We are suppose to be made in his glorious image and women not, then why the fuck am I so ugly. Holy shit, it wasn't enough I had to grow up in poverty all my life and lack food as a child, and have no parents, but be an ugly fuck as well? fuck this world

inb4 don't go on tinder, im fucking 19 and horny as fuck. I have desires, I am a human. All my generation's women are on tinder. And no I won't fuck a prostitute who's infested with aids/hiv
>>
>>24073186
Because not all genes should be passed on. You're the end of your shitty genetic line and it's for the better. No go pay a whore to fuck you and stop shitposting
>>
>>24073262
stfu about the genes. You don't know how fucking genes work dumbass. That's an already proven false theory dumb fuck. There will always be ugly people and bad genes. Because the flesh is faulty.

educate yourself you dumb atheist edgelord instead of being told what to think and accepting it as fact from idiots
http://www.newsweek.com/why-doesnt-evolution-get-rid-ugly-people-221992
>>
>>24073317
>ImPlYiNg
>still ugly
>still not getting laid
>still has bad genes
>still wont procreate because science
>still mad
>>
File: Main--baby.jpg (47 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Main--baby.jpg
47 KB, 615x409
>>24073508
go back to reddit please, cancer. This is a support board, normie, for people like me. GTFO, and stop shitposting. No one cares about your science, ugly people procreate all the time. Even more so ugly women. You're just a dumb fuck who can't think for himself or who has the mental capacity to think for himself.
>>
>>24073772

Not that guy but:

>gets BTFO
>gets buttmad
>"go back to reddit"
>muh original response
>>
>>24073186
Even if you don't go outside you have literally more chance of landing a woman than if you go on tinder.

If you don't stand out among the hundreds of guys messaging even the 5/10 girls every day (you don't) you don't have a hope.
>>
>>24073963
You are told to go back to reddit for acting like an outsider/normie you fucking moron. This should be the last place an incel should be attacked. But cancerous scum like here have the audacity to wander on this board and shit all over someone actually sharing their feelings and frustrations with life with people who are supposedly like them. You dumb fucks don't know how to shut up, it wasn't enough that hundreds of students have been killed because of your bullying.
>>
>>24074020

>muh hug circle
>muh SJW safe spaces
>muh PC bullshit

No wonder people hate you dipshits.
>>
>>24074164
>you should never feel at ease or comfortable anywhere you go or it is a 'huge circle'
Then let drug dealers and your enemies in your own home. Share your room with the homeless. I'm sure you like sharing your country with millions of immigrants too huh. I bet they would say the same thing about you.
>>
I feel your pain OP
>>
File: 1395359197851.jpg (14 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1395359197851.jpg
14 KB, 250x251
>>24073186
>>on tinder
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.