[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my ex thinks I'm a psycho and pretty much is done with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: asdf.png (812 KB, 524x718) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
812 KB, 524x718
So, my ex thinks I'm a psycho and pretty much is done with me. She's blocked me on every social networking site in existence, changed her number, moved houses, and even threatened to call the cops on me.

How can I get her to talk to me again?

Pic related: it's her
>>
File: just do it.jpg (177 KB, 721x687) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
177 KB, 721x687
Not sure what to tell you, tbqh.
>>
Maybe you should say what you did
Or go to /adv/
>>
>>24072791
Damn son, she's a cute.

Sounds like you really fucked up though. Why does she think you're crazy?
>>
File: JHS.gif (2 MB, 371x376) Image search: [Google]
JHS.gif
2 MB, 371x376
>>24072791
Asian Jay Leno thb
>>
>>24072791
1. what did you do?
2. She sounds fucking nuts, I know it hurts now, but bitches come and go. I've been in the situation
3. She threatened to call the cops on you, she's dead to you. End of story
>>
File: 0sm1403509792001[1].png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
0sm1403509792001[1].png
67 KB, 255x199
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
>>
given the background info you've provided - you can't get her to talk to you again. prep for what that is going to be like.
>>
>>24073675
good youtube reference, kek
>>
>>24073708
What you calling me a kek for you namby pamby.
>>
Leave her alone?

I mean, she doesn't want to talk to you, it's her loss. You seem cool senpai
>>
File: received_10153752054938417.jpg (31 KB, 381x604) Image search: [Google]
received_10153752054938417.jpg
31 KB, 381x604
Op did something really shitty.

Proof
>he's not telling us what he did

Theory
>he's a dickhead Chad who cheated on her or abused her so she blocked him and he's coming here for a pity party

Proof of theory
>had a gf

Y'all just got fucking memed on.
>>
>>24074148
pancake should be on top of the cat's head
>>
>>24072791
>Dating an Asian girl.

There's your problem, I had yellow fever for so long (an most Asian girls in my city love white guy's so it wasn't hard to find a cure) but after two or so years of doing this I relised most Asian girls are cunts, and are bossy an controlling as fuck. I think it's a cultural thing more than a racial thing though.
>>
>>24072791
Stop trying to stalk her you creep
>>
>>24074435
A woman's Definition of "stalking" is about as vague as the femist definition of "rape".
I had an ex show up to a restaurant that I was already eating at with my friend and had been going to before we met and she accused me of stalking her there.
Bitches can't into logic.
>>
Forget it and move on.
>>
>>24074415
>I relised most Asian girls are cunts, and are bossy an controlling as fuck
Asian here about to drop some life advice about Asian women:
1. Never date an Asian woman who graduated college outside stem
2. Never date an Asian woman who dresses in sjw fashion
3. Never date an Asian woman who tries to change you or make you give up a hobby (vidya, guns, cars, etc)
4. The younger the better
5. Accents preferred to native English speakers

You're welcome.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.