[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant even get a job at McDonalds? im 19 I speak English Im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: exhaustedmarineConThien.jpg (41 KB, 311x400) Image search: [Google]
exhaustedmarineConThien.jpg
41 KB, 311x400
I cant even get a job at McDonalds?

im 19
I speak English
Im fit
im clean
im decent looking
im not very awkward
i have tons of job experience and volunteer experience

I have sent out hundreds of applications
but I just cant get a job.
even though the people at the places im trying to get hired at speak terrible English and mess things up all the time
(not messing shit up and being understandable is what id think would be the most basic requirement)
>>
Kill them all anon
>>
I'm in the same boat except I have no experience or volunteer work. The only people who wanted to hire me was a call center but fuck that shit.
>>
>>24072594
Bullshit, OP. Post your resume.
>>
here's how you get a job bro
1. move out to bumfuck, South Dakota
2. apply for a job at Robert and Sons Hardware Retail
3. make hella USD
>yfw --> $_$
>>
>>24072594
you're 19
McDonalds wants 14 year olds for cheaper rates
>>
>>24072594
Get on ziprecruiters and indeed, find professional staffing services. Get one nice suit to include: navy jacket and matching slacks, white or blue button down shirt, a snazzy tie and socks, a pair of leather shoes in either oxblood, black, or brown leather. Match a belt to your shoes.

Get a job at a warehouse or call center making 15+ hourly

Get certified as a forklift operator and make more

Join a corporate construction company making 30+ hourly after two years and bennies
>>
Mcds will probably deny you if they don't think you'll fit in. It's apparently a problem where some stores would discriminate against other races just to keep their pool homogenous (and I guess more comfortable for themselves?)

Stacking cardboard is hard at first but it paid well for a high school dropout with social phobia. Its peak season OP so try out your local UPS or fedex warehouses
>>
bumpt
>>
File: - boards_4chan_org_pol.png (13 KB, 840x167) Image search: [Google]
- boards_4chan_org_pol.png
13 KB, 840x167
pict related
>>
>>24077286
> drive forklift
> make less than 15/hr
I would like to know where these high paying forklift driving jobs that claim exist are.
>>
>>24077286
Top kek the only forklift driver I know makes 11/hr....
>>
>>24072594
Your probably in the wrong field OP. Get into healthcare. Buttload of jobbies, no competition for them. Also, decent pay.
>>
>>24072594

Idk I got rejected from like 10 Mc'dees and ended up at a chic-fil-a. It's all timing, they really don't care. They just hire the first non-retard whenever they need something
>>
File: 1446684706425.png (35 KB, 437x555) Image search: [Google]
1446684706425.png
35 KB, 437x555
>>24072594
I really don't know how you people aren't able to get entry level jobs
I applied to one shit job in a supermarket, got a phone call a day later, set up an interview and was hired on the spot
>no experience whatsoever
>shitty resume
>sperged out in the interview

I really don't know what you're doing wrong
>>
>>24080343

They exist but they are already taken.

I'm working in a UPS Warehouse and our forklift drivers get nowhere near that amount, but one of them (20 years of experience) got a job recently at L'Oreal and his salary almost doubled.

Most of my colleagues are applying to work at Airports, because the pay is slightly better.
>>
>>24072594
>I speak English
Doesn't look like it. You can't even punctuate your post properly. I wouldn't hire you with that kind of effort.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.