[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post one thing that is significant to you, and still keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Enough-20.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Enough-20.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
ITT: post one thing that is significant to you, and still keeps you going to this day.

Come on faggots, try. There has to be at least one thing that matters most to you. Otherwise, you wouldn't still be here, right?
>>
>>24071916
I pre-ordered The Division and bought tickets to Star Wars VII, that's what's keeping myself away from suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>24071916

I refuse to let my parents deal with the aftermatch of my suicide.
>>
>>24071916
4chan

I'm not kidding
>>
>>24071916
NOW WATCH ME WHIP (NAE NAE)

NOW WATCH ME NAE NAE (WHIP)
>>
I have a girlfriend.

Fallout 4 is coming out soon.

I have to finish Mad Men season 7.

Kek Wars will maybe be interesting.

My birthday is in a few weeks.

I have no future though so I'm pretty sure I'm just riding out the last few happy moments of my life.

Hope you guys do better than I did.
>>
>>24071916
My grandma. She is literally the sweetest little old lady. I am willing to not drink, smoke, or have casual sex until I am in the grave just so I don't disappoint her. I don't care if I stay a KV.
>>
There's a 1% chance that I might get to fuck my work wife.
>>
>>24072292
You're depraved and disgusting.

Me too.
>>
File: matrix_pepe.jpg (139 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
matrix_pepe.jpg
139 KB, 600x450
>inheritance master race
Gonna be living the comfy NEET life pretty soon, friends. I will never have to wage slave.
>>
>wife
>big family
>job that i enjoy
>>
>>24072655
Whats your job, anon?

Do share. If you're serious. I'd love to find a job that I could enjoy working at everyday.
>>
Suicide is retarded.
>>
Programming. Seriously, it's the greatest thing to happened to me.

I was the loser shit in high school who sat alone at lunch while all the popular kids sat, ate, and laughed with their friends. I was the loser that walked to classes alone because I didn't have any friends or a social group I could be a part of.

Now, I make more than anyone that I went to high school with. It's the only thing that's kept me from blowing my brains out.
>>
I'm incredibly fond of someone and my family. Not to the point of depending on them, but to the point I want to prove myself to them every day.
>>
The 2018 fifa world cup in russia. Maybe I'll get myself a wife, or at least fuck some russian qties. Oh and finishing my studies so I can earn loads of cash
>>
music production
>>
>>24071916
I love my mom and want to make her happy
>>
>>24071916
the hope that one day i wont feel as shitty and depressed as i do now, even though im not really willing to work for it, and my shitty job that keeps me from thinking about my life
>>
>>24071916
Rap music and this one girl
>>
>>24073246
I'm majoring in computer science and boy do I wish I had the passion for it.
>>
lack of despair,
I'm sure when I realize how shitty my situation is and feel the dread in every hour I'm awake and a constant urge to cry, I'll end myself
>>
I would feel guilty to inconvenience my neighbors or whoever would find my dead body.

To continue feeding and caring for my dog.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 384x384
This man right here, sure he's not exactly real but if he can survive all the shit he went through then so can I
>>
>>24071916
I wanna go pro
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.