[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that girl who wore an akatsuki cloak to school everyday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1433999034287.jpg (79 KB, 500x903) Image search: [Google]
1433999034287.jpg
79 KB, 500x903
>that girl who wore an akatsuki cloak to school everyday

>that girl who never did her hair

>that girl who put baby oil on her tits

>that girl who thought she was a cat and made cat noises

>that girl who wore a furfag tail to school

continue anons
>>
>>24071721
>that girl who wore a furfag tail to school

That girl was infatuated with me for a while. She made furry art of me and her together and put it on her facebook. She flat out asked to be my gf. She was homely though, and a little creepy. It wouldn't have worked.
>>
>that girl who was friends with you and it was pretty obvious that she was into you at one point but you did nothing about because she wasn't attractive/stacy enough for you and deep down you're just as shallow as the normies you so despise

It's probably for the best.
>>
File: wojak_desperate.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
wojak_desperate.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>that girl in elementary school who absolutely adored you because you were the only one who didn't make fun of her

Why the fuck did my shithead parents had to move away!?
>>
>that girl who wore neon pink crocs and neon striped socks with a neon multi-color backpack and wore a shirt that said "this is what a feminist looks like"

ok
>>
File: 1445975947132.png (7 KB, 369x136) Image search: [Google]
1445975947132.png
7 KB, 369x136
>>24071852
this one hit close to home
>>
File: 682461726923.png (250 KB, 876x554) Image search: [Google]
682461726923.png
250 KB, 876x554
> that girl who never gave a shit about me

it was all of them
>>
>that girl who burnt all her ex's comics when they broke up
>that girl who wrote an 11 minute song after her bf left her and put it on youtube, the song included a breakdown of why Daniel Radcliffe was better than her ex in every way

>that girl who had beta orbiters and you never understood why

>that girl who plays the banjo
>>
>>24072090
I don't think very many schools had a banjo girl. Tell me what are the swamp highschools like?
>>
>>24072199
It was even worse, Anon. She played the Banjo because it was "quirky"
>>
>that girl who wore boy clothes and cut her hair short and hated herself, and the boys hated her for being a girl and the girls hated her for not being a girl
>>
>the girl who drew anime pictures all the time
>she drew you once, and you kept the drawing forever
>>
>that quiet, mousey fujo girl
>>
>>24072090
Holy shit I need a link to that video ASAP
>>
>that girl who was a radical feminist and said all men should die
>that girl who partied and die in a car crash
>that girl who was with her and 4 others at the lake that night
>mfw im the guy who let them drive home drunk, i walked
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444160606188.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444160606188.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>24072230
Dear lord how awful. Like at most I had ukulele bitches.
>>
>that one girl who you were almost positive liked anime but you had no idea how to get to know her
>tfw you had to move a few days after she came to school anyway
>tfw you're pretty sure she moved away a few weeks after you did anyway
Fuck my life
>>
>The rich girl that was alluring and really intimidating: simultaneously
>the jewess with the #phatty
>the girl whom you had strong feelings for off and on throughout your highschool career that was also at one point, quite possibly, maybe into you as well and did want "it" to happen but you will never be too sure so you ask but you then ,wisely, decide not to because she is bound to have forgotten about the moment completely in which she mentioned "it" and will be taken aback by the sheer implications behind the idea and your self rejection leads you back to dream of what could and probably should have been and all the experiences that you won't be able to take in and hold for yourself
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.