[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong with Pamper Chu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1378661445123.jpg (31 KB, 400x630) Image search: [Google]
1378661445123.jpg
31 KB, 400x630
What went wrong with Pamper Chu?
>>
>>24071295
all? (FUCKING MUTED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
>>
>>24071295
Salvaging dirty diapers out of dumpsters then microwaving and wearing them. That's what went wrong.
>>
>>24071295
I wish he died due to that cancer he got. Sadly I think he recovered. I would laugh if it had anything to do with microvawes from 80s or whatever he found on the scrapyard.
>>
>>24071295
That guy could've been a turbo chad.
What a shame.
>>
>>24071591
This.

I wonder how his cancer fight is going.

I'm going to check his youtube.
>>
>>24071911
Isn't he a manlet though?
>>
>>24071742
He still fighting it
>>
>>24072135
Good. Do you know which organ got attacked by cancer btw?
>>
>>24071742
>. I would laugh if it had anything to do with microvawes from 80s or whatever he found on the scrapyard.

You think the microwaves caused it more than covering his body with the feces from used diapers?
>>
>>24071970
He looks young enough that he could have been pulling underaged girls that are into adult men. as long as he's slightly taller than them they wouldn't have cared.
It's pretty crazy how being a loony can impact your life.
He would have probably never gotten cancer.
>>
>>24072159
Colon cancer.
>>
>>24072254
thats fucking ironic
>>
>>24072160
No idea. Here in eastern europe during communist times and few years more we didn't have these disposable diapers. Mothers were using those "little sheets" as diapers and whenever baby shat itself, they were just changing it and cleaning the dirty one. No cancer increase noticed. I doubt that faggot was stupid enough to not wash the diapers he found.

And radiation can cause cancer. Direct contact with waves for sure, not sure about food cooked with microwaves, but every now and then you can read something like this:
http://www.naturalnews.com/030651_microwave_cooking_cancer.html#
No idea if there are any safety measurements when it comes to radiation in microwaves, but if there are, surely old ones have worse standards than todays. And that faggot was bragging about finding some old ass microwave from 80s or even fucking 60s.
>>
>>24072595
>I doubt that faggot was stupid enough to not wash the diapers he found.
You obviously don't know much about pamperchu.
>>
>>24072633
Are you trying to tell me he was wearing stinking, dirty diapers straight from the trash?
What the hell
>>
>>24072670
No. He microwaved them first so that the shit in them felt fresh and real.
>>
>>24072780
>willingly smearing your ass with radioactive shit
why
>>
>>24071295
>cringechannel
yeah it's just cringe behaviour, an embarrassing phase..
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.