[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking up with my girlfriend, writing a pro's/con's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: one.png (43 KB, 631x657) Image search: [Google]
one.png
43 KB, 631x657
Breaking up with my girlfriend, writing a pro's/con's list after the fact to keep a level head.

I don't want this but also I do. I dunno. Make fun of me or something guys.
>>
File: two.png (17 KB, 636x375) Image search: [Google]
two.png
17 KB, 636x375
>>24071128
part 2. Cause the negatives outweigh the positives I think
>>
>cheated on my once
dump her. now.
>>
>>24071128
>>24071160

what are you still doing with this woman? she sounds awful
>>
You can more than likely find a lot of those good feels with any other chick. Don't let yourself think otherwise.

If she cheat on you, then leave. Seriously, it should have been over then and there.
>>
>>24071185
This
Cheaters always cheat OP.
>>
File: kong_help.jpg (7 KB, 126x167) Image search: [Google]
kong_help.jpg
7 KB, 126x167
>>24071128
>>24071160
>cheated on me (once)
>DOESNT WANT KIDS
>WOULD NOT TAKE MY LAST NAME
>Makes me cry a fair bit
Holy shit dude. You need to man up and dump the bitch. You should've done this as soon as you heard she cheated.
>>
>>24071128
>my girlfriend,
Get out and don't come back.
>>
>>24071271
>>my girlfriend
>horrible person
>still with her
I'm broken just like the rest of you
>>
I felt like at one point she "got" me, which is a rare thing for me to come by (e.g. we were both undesirables in high school), that and those first few dates at the start were REALLY good, like movie quality. So that's why I stayed the course.
>>
File: lhMk-EhS.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lhMk-EhS.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>24071246
I wish I could wake up
>>
>>24071128
Don't settle. Love, Grandma
>>
>>24071128
>Women get away with THIS much
If the world has justice, I'll be allowed to kill everyone.
>>
Just realised im not gonna get to see her cute nips nd tiddies FUCC
>>
>>24071329
>Still wanting to wake up
Enjoy the dreams and nightmares alike friend, they're all we got.
>>
Lol wtf, drop this fatty. Even the fact that youre doing this means you know you want to.
>>
>>24071128
>>24071160

Wish you luck anon, you need to get out of this relationship fast.
>>
>>24071284

I'll be the caring robot even though no one has ever shown me a shred of compassion in my entire fucking life. I'm sure what you're going through is hell. Despite all the bad the idea of losing companionship, be it good or bad with someone you've shared SO MUCH with is still incredibly hard to look beyond. I can't offer you advice or even suggest whether you should end it or not. I'm sorry you're going through this hell. As someone who knows nothing but betrayal by every person I've ever had the displeasure of linving on this planet with, I genuinely in some sense feel your pain. It's tough, and the thought of her moving on so quickly after you is even more fucking disturbing... The thought of her in another guys bed within a week.. Jesus fuck. Best of luck to you anon. I hope you figure this all out for the best. You have my sympathies.
>>
>>24071128
>>24071160

Dump her but keep some kind of contact with her so you can watch her balloon even more over the next 12 months. Post her progress pics on /fit/. Maybe incorporate some semi-obscure Moby Dick quotes into your break-up.
>>
i bet she wouldnt even let you break up with her
>>
>>24071128

Most of those good things are true about just about any basic bitch that isn't openly hostile to you.
>>
>>24071570
She's breaking up with me senpai.
>>
>>24071128

>after the fact

it's habbed
>>
>>24071523
holy shit this right here OP
i want some OC
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.