[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw I downloaded a cheat for life Which one should I choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: trainer.png (41 KB, 479x477) Image search: [Google]
trainer.png
41 KB, 479x477
>yfw I downloaded a cheat for life

Which one should I choose?
>>
Always money
>>
>>24070920
Unlimited HP obviously
>>
>>24070920
exit
>>
HP. So many uses.
>>
>>24070920
I must've accidentally installed it as F5 has been working since birth.
>>
>>24070920
unlimited hp
one hit kills are pretty much in real life already, just use a gun
either that or unlimited money
>>
>>24070920
No clip or max charisma
>>
No clipping aka god mode
>>
>>24070962
Underrated comment.

>inb4 mute
>>
Unlimited money or max charisma, with either I could take over the world.
>>
Noclipping would make sex impossible
>>
File: nigger bait.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nigger bait.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>most of those choices are shit
No clipping
>>
>>24070920

Max charisma, and you're an idiot if you pick otherwise.

If you're smart and can talk and make people feel special and appreciated, then you've got the entire world at your fingertips. You can smooze your way into any situation, get any girl, and be elevated to positions far above your qualifications simply because you could impress whoever is in control.

Think of a guy like Bill Clinton. Even if you don't like him, do yourself a favor and take a second to read up on how people who've met him felt afterward - almost without exception, every ordinary person who talked to the former president for even a second said he made them feel like they were the only person in the entire room who mattered, even if they spoke only for a moment. He'd make eye contact with you in line for a book signing and somehow get you to think he was waiting up there just for you.

Imagine having that kind of power to just turn people into fucking jell-o. Everybody would listen to you, everybody would want to impress you, and everybody would want to be with you.
>>
>>24070920
Money. Always fucking money.
>>
>>24071073
>Bill Clinton
>Max Charisma
>Charisma so off the charts he makes chicks gush from across the room and gets to tap countless ass

And here's a bit more reason to appreciate the power of charisma sizefags. It was revealed in that deposition that Bill's cock is only "5.5" with a noticeable curve".

Charisma >>>>>>>>> Dick size
>>
>>24070920
unlimited money is the most useful

gonna hire some contracters and build a custom mansion
>>
F3 or F6 are the only real choices.

>F1
Immortality is overrated.
>F2
Either go to jail or get shot by police after you create too much of a mess.
>F4
Comes with F3
>F5
Decent choice but I can pay sloots to pretend I'm invisible.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.