[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like not having to nudge your penis down to pee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1444965781728.jpg (108 KB, 540x704) Image search: [Google]
1444965781728.jpg
108 KB, 540x704
What's it like not having to nudge your penis down to pee?
>>
This is a veiled "cut vs uncut" thread.

You have been warned.
>>
>>24070589
Damn, I think circumcision is generally unnecessary unless the foreskin can't retract due to phimosis but this dude is asking for a 'little off the top'.

That foreskin is like a fucking sock. Trim that shit.

Size is making me jealous but I'm not sure I'd actually want to be that big.
>>
>>24070638
There's no real advantage to being 7"+ long other than having the bragging rights. Most girls don't want guys that big (more than once at least) because it hurts too much apparently.
>>
>try to piss normally
>comes out full force like I'm trying to piss through the toilet
>try to control the flow
>just ends up coming out like a hole poked in a balloon filled with water
>pull on the frenulum a little bit
>can actually aim now
>split stream

Just fucking end it all
>>
Are you wearing the One Ring bruh
>>
>>24070690
Perhaps but I'd like to be 7.25" and 5.5". I reckon that'd be close a sweet spot for most pussies.
>>
>>24070690
>hurts too much apparently
being able to hurt a woman with your penis is a good feel desu
>>
>>24070698
>just ends up coming out like a hole poked in a balloon filled with water

This is how I constantly feel when I'm pissing, like there's so much in there and I just can't clear it out. I piss about 20+ times a day too and rarely feel finished after peeing and my ejaculate seemingly gets stuck and will continue to ooze out 20 mins after cumming.

Pretty sure I've got a urethral stricture but haven't been to a urologist to get checked. It's fucking stupid how long I've put up with this shit.
>>
>>24070690
>Most girls don't want guys that big

Why do you believe everything women say?
>>
File: pokemon.jpg (45 KB, 411x663) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
45 KB, 411x663
>>24070826
All they know is how to lie.
>>
>>24070823
It's so shitty, I hate not being able to piss into a toilet standing up.

If I just sort of let go and let if flow out with necessarily tightening any muscles, I probably piss as far as the average person pissing with a boner. If I have a boner and push so hard I nearly shit myself, I can piss further than like a a meter and a half.
>>
>tfw grower not a shower
>>
>>24070589

What does that look like flaccid? He's like the male version of a roastie.
>>
>>24070924
Hmm, mine isn't impacted like that. I can piss fine standing up but unless I'm straining the stream is tiny and it takes forever for me to finish. The stream will stop and I'll strain and another stream will shoot out. Strain again and another stream that stops. That's why the balloon analogy makes a lot of sense to me. It's like I'm full but just can't pass it through clearly because the hole is too small. I'm positive it's a stricture but honestly there's no way for me to know until I stop putting it off and go see a urologist who can hopefully help me.
>>
>>24070589
Strange. My dick doesn't stand up when erect, it's either going down or tries to be around 90 degrees to the body, but ends up around 60-70, pointing little to the left. I guess it's too heavy. I stoll hold it every time I piss because not holding it feels weird + it's insurance in case of high initial pressure that could end up on my pants or toilet seat.

>>24070638
Shit on the pic doesn't look normal. When serect or semi-erect it's fucking impossible to make foreskin that loose, and when flaccid it's like that only when you tug it for a while, especially after fapping when foreskin didn't get to return to it's place fully yet.

>>24070698
>split stream
Remember to squeeze the rest of cum from your dick after fapping. When I started to do it (on all lenght, not just head), I never had split stream again.
>>
>>24070589
It's great, I just piss anywhere, even leave my pants on
Drunk driver helped me out in this department, broke my back, mangled my legs, now I exist in a wheelchair with a permanent bladder catheter into a bag and a colostomy bag, can't feel anything below my ribs, not sure I have a dick anymore
So it's great, never have to touch my dick to piss, no mess, no fuss
Life is great
Gotta Roll
>>
>>24070778
That's pretty much exactly what I am and it caused trouble with my ex.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.