[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a chance I might be getting keked right as we speak.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
There's a chance I might be getting keked right as we speak.

Wanna wait here with me until I find out? I'd love it if you were there when it hits.
>>
>>24070411
Sure, i'll be lurking hombre
>>
>>24070411
comfy waiting music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Bu5oWLKkA
>>
>>24070411
i'm here my friend
>>
File: 67567.gif (475 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
67567.gif
475 KB, 540x540
>>24070411
Haibane Renmei huh? I like your taste anon.
>>
File: 1432610169163.jpg (228 KB, 2522x1828) Image search: [Google]
1432610169163.jpg
228 KB, 2522x1828
A few details while we wait...

She went out with her ex, she asked me beforehand (a week or two ago) if I was fine with it and told her I was, because I trust her...and I do, but we had plans for the night and it seems they are not happen tonight.

It's been a couple of hours since her last message. Please hold me.
>>
Bump of desperation, please don't leave me.
>>
>>24070719
>went out with her ex
>ex
>if I was fine with it and I told her I was
>hours since her last message

Kekbait please go
>>
>>24070719
Why did she want to see him?
>>
why the fuck didn't you follow her?
>>
Tbh baka senpai i hope you arent getting keked that would suck a duck
>>
cont...

Well fuck it, I smoked some weed and put on some jazz. I won't be chasing after nobody, but I'm still mad for different reasons, I just hope to get to talk to her face to face.

The implications are many, but I trust nonetheless, worst case scenario I'm just cool before the end.

The wait sucks tbqh
>>
>>24070719
yea she's blowing him at the minimum
>>
>>24071768
What was her reason for wanting to go out with him?
>>
File: 1413338545673.gif (18 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
1413338545673.gif
18 KB, 500x311
>>24070654

It is a truly wonderful show all the way around, a little bit shitty on the animation side, but this one gets a pass because it shines where it matters, aesthetics and character design, plot and creepy background stuff, ABe is quite talented.

>>24071999

I dunno tripsguy, I don't even remember if I asked about it. That's the thing, I don't want to seem jealous, instead more secure of myself. But I'm all alone now and that's what really sucks, I feel emotionally raped or some shit.

Now it's healing time, come on.
>>
>>24072183
Well bud I wish you the best. Just remeber setting bounderies in a relationship is ok.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.