[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any downside to taking a gril to McDonald's for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 144071996669.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
144071996669.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
Is there any downside to taking a gril to McDonald's for a first date?
>>
This isn't your shoujo manga.
>>
absolutely none, only virgins take them to expensive restaurants.
>>
take your norman problems somewhere else
>>
>>24070239
Prove it is not.
>>
depends on the girl really. some would prefer something 'fancier' like red lobster, others don't give a shit
>>
>>24070220

yeah. take her to bk instead
>>
>>24070220
There won't be a second date.
>>
>>24070220
Shitty unhealthy food
>>
>>24070268
They don't start with a normie protagonist asking for advice from people that actively despise normans.
>>
>>24070220
First date isnt supposed to be fancy, it's like a coffee meet up, my jigga
>>
>>24070220
Not as long as she's paying for herself
>>
>>24070220
This pic makes me so happy. Fills me with a feeling of righteousness. If I saw her like that I would hover over her, staring at her with a smug look and crossed arms. She would start to feel uncomfortable and speed up her pace. Then I'd make "tsk tsk" sounds with my tongue, lightly kick the soda cup at her, step on some fries and walk out while sighing.

Fucking idiot slut.
>>
>>24070220
If she is disappointed you know she's not worth a shit. A woman should enjoy spending time with you not spending all your money.
>>
>>24070368

>tips bloxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
Recently a girl friend of mine went on a McDonalds breakfast date with a guy because she has two jobs and he has three, so they really dont have a lot of time to sit down to a fancy dinner. She really likes him and is understanding, so I guess it depends on the girl if she'll look down on you for being a poorfag or not (or if youre not a poorfag she will assume so or that youre just really cheap)
>>
Random tip: feel free to leave your tables and shit messy
Whoever is cleaning it up is just glad to be away from the fryers/grills for a moment
I know I certainly took my time while cleaning and restocking the lobby at McDonald's while I still worked there
>>
File: 1445924374928.jpg (345 KB, 640x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445924374928.jpg
345 KB, 640x1080
>>24070281
My nig, good taste
>>
Just make sure you do something else.

There is nothing wrong with grabbing fast food before or after an activity.

If you're going to make it the whole date then try a diner at least.
>>
>>24070220
this is a normie problem. why should i give a shit about this?
>>
>>24070543
If you didn't give a shit you wouldn't have replied, normie
>>
Just go for a cafe date, like any regular person would do.
Eating on first date is always awkward as fuck imho desu baka senpai dawg fella mayne.
>>
>>24070527
Shouldn't you be in jail?
>>
>>24070368
What do you have to be so smug about?

You despicable toad
>>
>be me
>always wear suits
>taking management class at community college
>girl gives me her number in class
>i text her later that evening
>ask her to meet me at mcdonald's
>she arrives
>we order and i pay like a gentleman ought
>i inform her that i'm "ironically ordering tendies"
>demand a fork from the large black woman behind the counter
>proceed eat tendies and fries with a fork while conversing with her about the artistic value counter-strike source as a contemporary commentary on the fragile nature of governments and social structures
>cite several sources
>because i eat muy rapido, el mujer es still consuming her morsels infinitesimally more languidly than i could ever bare to suffer
>i pull out my pipe, formed from rare woods and complete with a splendid gold inlay
>i begin puffing from my pipe in an intellectually artistic manner
>i show her my condom and inform her that sexual intercourse with her in the lavatory would be most gratifying to me
>she called me a fucking creep then left

fuck mcdonalds
fat black bitch was eyeing me as i left and the chad in the corner snickered
>>
Ok, but what about going through the drive thru and eating in the car parked in the McDonald's parking lot?
>>
File: 132552354164.jpg (54 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
132552354164.jpg
54 KB, 443x443
>>24070749
what toad??
>>
>>24070819
>not doing the drive-thru fry challenge

whoever steals more fries from people getting their orders wins genital licking
>>
mcdonalds is shitty. bk is better in every way
>>
File: 1380260050207.png (181 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1380260050207.png
181 KB, 500x500
>>24070220
Never thought about this before but what would be wrong with me taking her home to make her something? I can make some dank lasagna like my ma makes
>>
Don't take her to the absolute bottom line fast food chain retard
Take her to Panera Bread/Chipotle/Starbucks/chick fil a
>>
>>24070220
Fast food isn't a bad first date option, but McDonald's is so noisy. Every one I go to has that obnoxious beeping they never stop, and usually there's a group of annoying loud kids or niggers or old people if it's morning.
>>
>>24070956
what about Baja Fresh?
>>
>>24070368
>Then I'd make "tsk tsk" sounds with my tongue, lightly kick the soda cup at her
I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>24070775
At first I thought this b8 was shit, but
>bare to suffer
>bare
Very subtle.
>>
take the food to the museum or some other place, sneak fries into your qt's mouth while the guard isn't looking
>>
>>24070976
>that obnoxious beeping they never stop
The machines in the back beep whenever you need to shake the fries, take the fries/chicken/fish out of the fryer, take the burgers off the grill, and take the pies/cookies out of the oven, and it also beeps slowly for about 5 seconds before you have to do these things as a warning

Even when you're sitting at home and everything is silent, you can still hear them
>>
So glad I don't have a gf. I hardly have any money to my name and don't have a fucking clue how to date her even though I'm 23 years old. To be honest if I ever get a gf it'll end with me being a total blunderbuss and spilling spaghettii all over the place.
>>
>>24070220

some fries and a fuck what better can't beat it
>>
>>24070775

Made me smile. Good story, anon.
>>
>>24070220
It all depends:
1) Does she have her own place, work, go to school, if so expect date to the first and the last.
2) Does she live in a group home, a care facility, halfway house, on the street, well good news you might have a new girlfriend.
Just go to store, get some stuff for a picnic, french bread, some sliced meats, cheese, some olives, something decent to drink and some fruit, now you are a romantic, go to the park, somewhere with a view, for the same cost you have now made a impression, date 2 is on the way.
>>
>>24070976
McDonald's is good because you can have discreet sex in the ball pit afterwards
>>
>>24070220
Wagekeking
Corpkeking

Working for fast food is openly admitting you're a kek.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.