[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you call the cops on a party before it starts? My Chad roommate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1441915464340.jpg (65 KB, 630x686) Image search: [Google]
1441915464340.jpg
65 KB, 630x686
Can you call the cops on a party before it starts?

My Chad roommate has told me he's having a party tonight from like 12am to 4am. This despite me explaining I have work at 6am tomorrow and if he could please not that would be great.

Plus the last time he had a party somebody kicked down my door and took the South Korean flag off my wall and set it on fire screaming "DOWN WITH THE COMMIES"

So I don't fucking want this happening tonight, but it hasn't started yet, can I still call the cops and report a premeditated party?
>>
AWWWW ANON WANTS TO GO TO SLEEP SO HE CAN BE A QT LITTLE WAGEKEK

NO FUN FOR EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE ANON NEEDS TO CATCH SOME ZS

SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF BITCH, IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD JOIN CHAD TO GET SOME FUCKING PUSSY SO YOU ARENT LIKE YOU HAVE A FUCKING POLE UP YOUR ASS

MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: kim.gif (1 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
kim.gif
1 MB, 219x186
>>24070115
>Plus the last time he had a party somebody kicked down my door and took the South Korean flag off my wall and set it on fire screaming "DOWN WITH THE COMMIES"
>>
>Plus the last time he had a party somebody kicked down my door and took the South Korean flag off my wall and set it on fire screaming "DOWN WITH THE COMMIES"

This is why you own a gun. What you described is literally legal grounds to shoot someone.
>>
>>24070115
just call when it starts cunt
or flick some fuses and padlock the box
>>
>>24070205
Sorry anon, not all of us can call mommy and daddy in their McMansion and ask them to pay bills and expenses for us. Some of us have real financial responsibilities.
>>
>>24070115
Lol, parties aren't illegal, anon. You can only call for a noise complaint, drug use, underage drinking, or some sort of vandalism.
>>
>>24070256
I had a Glock earlier this year, but Chad called the leasing office and had them force me to remove it.
>>
>>24070256
That would definitely end the party
>>
>>24070340
>Parties aren't illegal you can only call for everything that happens at a party

???????
>>
>>24070352
>Anonymous 11/06/15(Fri)22:49:52 No.24070
explain this
>>
>>24070298
I CANT EVEN GET A FUCKING JOB BECAUSE NO ONE HIRES ME

YOU THINK I CHOSE THIS FUCKING LIFE, FUCK YOU SHITHEAD, I WANT FRIENDS AND A NORMAL LIFE BUT I CANT HAVE ANY OF IT I AM BOUNDED TO MY BEDROOM AND THIS LAPTOP

FUCKING SHIT MY MOUSE BATTERY IS OUT AND IM OUT OF NESQUIK MIX FOR MY CHOCOLATE MILK
>>
Lol fag

Kill yourself gook
>>
>>24070385
>Chad saw my Glock one day while I was transporting to the range
>"What's in the case anon?"
>Refused to let me leave until I opened it
>Immediately freaked out and called housing office
>They told me to remove it immediately by threat of police action because guns are prohibited in the complex
>Keep it at my Dad's place now
>>
>>24070473
>guns are prohibited in the complex
This is not legally binding, tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>24070473
He could smell the beta on you and thought you were going to pull an elliot roger.
>>
>>24070492
It is in the land of free and the home of the brave. I can't get arrested for it, but they can forcibly evict me for violation of the lease.
>>
>>24070522
no, they can't. Lawyer up.
>>
File: 0tecb8x.gif (1 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
0tecb8x.gif
1 MB, 400x286
>>24070473
He snitched on you, it's only right for you to return the favor. When the party starts, report a noise complaint or something. Bonus points if there's weed or underage drinking at the party.
>>
>>24070522

Lol no they can't. If they do get a lawyer.
>>
>>24070555
Nice trips.

Have you ever signed a lease before? If the lease says "no guns", having guns is violating the lease. Also, lawyers cost money and a working class guy like OP probably doesn't want to pay what would be several months' rent to hire one, especially after being kicked out.
>>
>>24070657
Yah pretty much this

Leases fucking suck
>>
>>24070657
That clause of the lease is null though. You can't sign away your rights.

There are plenty of lawyers that will take your case just for part of the winnings. They take no pay unless you win.
>>
>>24070766
you can though. leases are the scam of the century and there are very few legal ways to get out of them, barring you happen to be a military service member deployed overseas.

landlords have a lot of power in the US
>>
>>24070657

They put in language like that to intimidate weak willed individuals into compliance. If the apartment complex didn't back down when challenged on this issue and actually let it go to court they will get btfo 100% of the time by even the most mediocre lawyers.
>>
>>24070828
No, you can't. Your landlord can't kick you out for legal possession of a gun.

Talk to a lawyer in your state, most will do a first consultation for free.
>>
File: Kim-Jong-il.jpg (26 KB, 320x402) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Jong-il.jpg
26 KB, 320x402
>>24070115

topkek
>>
>>24070828
No, no you can't. Lawfag here, a contract is void if you sign away certain inalienable rights.
>>
>>24070586
This. Only correct answer in thread.
>>
>>24070473
Call the second amendment foundation right now. Not kidding, do it now.

(425) 454-7012
>>
>>24070766
>>24070843
>>24070877
My point is that going to court over being kicked out of some shitty apartment might seem like too much hassle for OP. My advice would be to just have the gun and not show it to anyone, ever. Also, make a noise complaint, then complain to the landlord about it. This faggot needs to be the management's radar.
>>
>>24070205
I get off on ruining any fun degenerates like you have.
>>
>>24071168
Your neighbor is definitely in the wrong though. Having a party at night in an apartment complex is wrong. Anyone who thinks this is acceptable is either an ass. Not only is OP inconvenienced; his neighbors are too. If Chad wanted to party he should either do it during the day or move into a place where it doesn't bother people.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.