[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, any other male anons here actually attracted to very hig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
So, any other male anons here actually attracted to very high intelligence in women? And I don't mean the "lolz I'm so nerdy!" girls, but the ones with an actually intimidating level of intelligence.

I'm salivating over these chicks' skillsets and achievments the way other guys do over boob measurements.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/lakshmi-parthasarathy/24/631/485?trk=pub-pbmap

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rabeea-ahmed/27/463/201
>>
>>24070093

Yeah

ties in with my femdom fetish tbqh
>>
No, it all crashes down when I found that they can't read life situations or predict people behaviours.
Also many math geniuses are dumb as a brick when it comes to real life, so thanks but no thanks.
>>
>>24070093
No. They shouldn't be allowed in universities in the first place. The Taliban had the right idea.
>>
>>24070093
>lakshmi-parthasarathy
>vomit

The only reason she went into engineering is because of her indian parents. There were some chicks in my program and most were pretty useless and clearly did not belong among a bunch of autists.

But yes, my oneitis is a beautiful blonde with scary determination and intelligence. She's doing amazing stuff while I'm sitting at home shitposting on 4chan. My $54,000 government funded piece of paper is collecting dust somewhere and expired long ago.
>>
>Implying women are intelligent and logical beings.
>>
>>24070093
Yeah, I find intelligent women who control their emotions and choose reason in difficult situations extremely attractive. In a relationship, women who unconsciously saw me as some sort of father and relied on me for everything would be a huge turn off.
>>
>>24070093

To an extent. I think it's very impressive that both of those women have achieved so much. On the other hand, I tend to take intelligence in stride and in conjunction with other personality traits and characteristics.

I won't pretend to be a genius, but most people know me think I'm pretty smart. On average, I'd say that the women I date are usually a step or two below me, even if it makes me feel bad to say as much. However, most of them are outstanding in their own ways. The woman I'm currently dating is 22, fresh out of college, and making close to six figures. She's hardworking, loyal, kind, and has an incredible sense of humor.

At any rate, even though I study a STEM subject, I tend not to be attracted to "smart girls" unless they have strong verbal skills and a carefree personality. There's nothing I hate more than people who take themselves too seriously or can't communicate.
>>
>>24070093
>calling web development programming

DROPPED
>>
>>24070093
>women
>very high intelligence
>>
>>24070225
Seriously this

Women don't belong in academic institutions
>>
>>24070283
>There were some chicks in my program and most were pretty useless and clearly did not belong among a bunch of autists.

The ones I'm being forced to study with think they're better than anyone for being "womyn in steam".

It fucking pisses me off how they literally extort other students' work and take credit for it. I mean if you refuse to let them copy an assignment, they will start spreading nasty rumors about how you're a misogynist. On its own it's just yet another namecalling thing, but in this day and age at an American university, enough of them can literally be career-ending since it escalates fast and colleges take sj issues very seriously now.

And don't give me that shit about them getting weeded out in the 3rd year or some shit since it's the middle of the 4th right now and nobody washed out since you literally have to be clinically retarded for them to flunk you.
>>
>>24071027

I used to have a female roommate. We knew each other from an RSO, got along well, and decided to share an apartment along with one of her old friends.

She's a pretty smart girl and is working on her PhD now. However, she saw misogyny fucking EVERYWHERE. One of her coworkers in lab, who was working on his MS, made a passing comment that the professor in charge of the program always picked the prettiest girls to work there.

This chick reported the MS student to some administrative section on campus, said he made her feel like a piece of meat for "being a pretty girl instead of a scientist." He ended up getting fired and kicked out of the program.
>>
>>24071158
FUCK THIS FEMINIZED SOCIETY
>>
>>24071158
The god/persecution complex hybrid comes from the fact that we keep telling them they're special and bending over backwards to make it true.

However, I noticed this kind of shit only in females from the millenial generations. I've never seen the much older female post docs at my college act like that and they tell me that they're appalled that they see younger women do that all the time now.
>>
>>24071158
She couldn't take it as a compliment?
>>
>>24071210
>>24071216
>>24071256

Yeah, I really judged her after that. She always struck me as being a nice, level-headed girl up until then. After a while, I got the feeling that she saw any reference to her gender as some sort of patriarchal condescension.

We lived in one of the poorer "students-only" apartment buildings, so there were a lot of black university and community college nig-nogs around. Another of her big complaints one night was that a guy had said, "hey, looking good!" as she was walking inside from her car. Apparently, he too had disrespected her position as a scientist by seeing her as an attractive woman first (despite not knowing anything else about her).

Best part is that she wound up cheating on her boyfriend. Dated the guy since she was TWELVE YEARS OLD, met somebody else at a party, dumped her BF, and was posting pictures with the new guy WITHIN A WEEK.
>>
>>24071298
I made the mistake of asking out one of the girls I knew from my STEM class.

Now I literally cannot get a job in the same town.
>>
>>24070093
Sotryteim
>my oneitis seemed like one of the smartest people in the school
>finally get close to her (she only talked to be for a month or so because my mom worked at the DMV)
>find out all her knowledge lie in subjects like women's studies and race relations
>she was semi-good at math
>mfw the only reason she really got good grades is because she'd complain to the admins and bring in her parents for Bs
She appealed to me because I thought she was my mental equal or better. I still lusted after her because she was a bombshell.

I actually ended up trading virginities with the bookish valedictorian. Highlight of my high school career.
>>
>>24071298
Lol, you all are so fucking blind

He was implying that she got in there because of looks, not because of smarts. He should have been reported, that's pretty rude.
>>
>>24071464
>bawww he hurt my feelings once so his life should be ruined

I don't get why everything has to be so disproportionate now.
>>
>>24070093
>shitskins

Yeah, no.
>>
>>24070093
>any other male anons here actually attracted to very high intelligence in women
Not really tee bee ayych, at least not by itself.

Justifiable arrogance is what really gets me off.
>>
>>24070093
>go to Amazon
>click wishlists
>click search by name
>enter their names
>find their wishlist
>see if it has dildos
>??????????
>profit
>>
>>24071646
>Justifiable arrogance
No arrogance centered around intelligence (or for that matter strength) is justified. Appearance, skill, and experience yes, but the minute someone brags about being smart they seem immensely dumber than before
>>
>>24070093
Yes, I nearly fell in love with a Chinese girl in the PhD program at my university upon hearing her talk about her project. She was really humble about it too.

Ugh, it's too bad she's a few years older than me.
>>
>>24071705

This. Even if I meet somebody who's obviously articulate and intelligent, I'll dislike them the moment they start talking about how "dumb" everyone else is.
>>
>>24070093
pic op used just makes me think women exist solely for fucking
>>
>>24071738
>he wouldn't a kuudere sempai
>>
>>24071705
>>24071752
I don't disagree. I mean technically competent women that have a bit of an attitude about it. They have to either be as competent as me, or precisely know their limitations, though. Nothing quite as pathetic as someone with a mistaken sense of their capability.
>>
>>24070093
Yeah, if she's a alright-looking math PhD student or doctor I get a boner thinking about how intelligent and successful our kids would be.

It's literally the only thing that would make me not mind at all settling down with a non-Virgin, because I'll know that she'll really be adding a lot to my genes' success.

When it comes to other girls, I really can't imagine myself falling in love with used goods.

But for some reason I only get this for maths PhDs. Other scientists or lawyers, whatever I don't find impressive enough to be willing to totally disregard that they're used goods, like I get with maths PhD.
>>
>>24070283
Yeah but "your program" is probably part of some rank-50 university full of only slightly above average nobodies while these girls are both from Harvard and have s good chance of being strong.
>>
>>24070093
The fuck, that Indian chick went to HS with me. This is really fucking weird....how is this on 4chan? Yo OP I'm bout to hit this bitch up on facebook lmao
>>
>>24070093
>but the ones with an actually intimidating level of intelligence.
They look nothing like the girls in op. that's for sure.
>>
File: nig nog.jpg (31 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
nig nog.jpg
31 KB, 500x374
>>24072689
>Yo OP I'm bout to hit this bitch up on facebook lmao
You do that Tyrone.
>>
File: 1446160013407.jpg (37 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
1446160013407.jpg
37 KB, 500x249
>>24070093

Yes. But women are hypergamous. So intelligent women still want a man that is more intelligent than them. The feminists either lie or get it wrong (what else is new?) when they say that men are intimidated by intelligent women.

Totally not true. Fact is, that women are hypergamous and always want someone who is above them. So, a girl that is 6 foot tall has a harder time finding men that are taller. And an intelligent women has a harder time finding someone who is even more intelligent. She'll probably end up with her professor then or something.

Women are hypergamous. Equality turns women off. Men would be fine with equality, women don't want it.
>>
I would only marry a women who was as smart as me, but I would prefer one who was smarter. I cannot understand guys who marry dumb women
>>
Don't high flying women have trouble getting men because they refuse to date anyone "lower" than themselves. There was some Australian article about how because more women go to uni than men these days and they won't date down loads of them are alone after spending years being chads dick sleeve in college.
>>
>>24072797
who gives a shit about a woman's intelligence, just makes her a bigger pain in the ass at a certain point desu
>>
>>24072782
That picture makes me so angry. Will she ever get the reality check she deserves?
>>
>>24071514
>>24071464
If it was the professor who made the comment, he would have been a piece of shit who deserved to be fired.

But it wasn't. It was one of her coworkers who made a comment that the professor chose the prettiest girl.

This is literally a guy being fired over gossip. And that's what's wrong.

Though I don't think it's the girl's fault as much as it is the retards who analyzed the case and said "Yeah, this is a legit reason for firing a professor"
>>
>>24070093
Let me guess you also like an intelligent woman in a relationship to rule over your pathetic kek mind so she can fuck other guys in front of you.
>>
>>24072860

She will get thousands of messages and compliments from men every week.
>>
>>24070219

I've known a number of people who are really good at math. Their social skills are basically uncorrelated with their mathematical ability (that is, I've seen really well adjusted geniuses, ones who are very awkward, etc.). It's mostly a myth that math students are anything beyond a bit more awkward than the general population.

I think you're jealous!
>>
I work as an engineer. Most of the smart women in my place are nasty, bitter and angry all the time. Also they blame anything they fuck up on men.

It seems to be a running theme that smart women are usually highly strung autists perpetually at risk of a mental breakdown. Luckily with smart men only half are like that, most smart guys I know are chill as fuck.
>>
>>24071158

>This chick reported the MS student to some administrative section on campus, said he made her feel like a piece of meat for "being a pretty girl instead of a scientist." He ended up getting fired and kicked out of the program.

i'd say this probably didn't happen, but then again there is no bigger shithole of liberal whore worshipping cancer right now than the american university system
>>
I want Marissa Mayer to tongue my fart box
>>
why are you all talking about engineering? everyone knows the smart girls go into medicine
>>
>>24073022

I could never subject a woman to that level of degradation.
>>
File: 1374986233437.jpg (26 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1374986233437.jpg
26 KB, 259x259
>>24073054
I was kidding Marrisa is too pure. I'd protect her qt smile a-and laugh
>>
>>24072797
>I cannot understand guys who marry dumb women
They want to put pee pee in hole
pee pee in hole UH UH UH UH UH URRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Girl want dolla dolla or no hole 4u EH EHE EHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Firstly, while it's possible the girls whose linkeding profiles' you've posted are relatively intelligent compared to most girls, a woman's success in business doesn't really relate to intelligence. Cheryl Sandberg and Marissa Mayer are both highly-education and very powerful, but neither are particularly intelligent - they're both pretty airheaded in fact. Women, especially attractive women with qualifications, are elevated so quickly and so high up the ranks in business it's not even funny. Anyone who's thought about this stuff for 5 minutes knows that this is the case universally and it can't be overstated.

Secondly, I've never met a woman I've been able to consider genuinely intelligent. Women are not thinkers, they don't have a drive to independently verify or assess claims about the world or to observe the world. This is entirely a male thing, I don't care how sexist this makes me sound because it's just the reality.

Thirdly, the more intelligent a woman is - the more difficult it becomes for me. It means she'll likely have more contacts with more intelligent men, meaning I'll have to compete more and have a larger repertoire of 'intellectual' things to keep her entertained, which will be draining and will ultimately kill the intrinsic enjoyment of knowledge. More importantly, though, 'knowledge' for women is dangerous - because they use it to manipulate for their own interests, and in a way this is probably a part of the reason they can't be truly intelligent - but the women who are more 'intelligent' (in the OP's sense) than other women are more likely to be manipulative and to pose a threat to me.

What I would look for in women is 'organic' or 'native' female intelligence - which is actually highly valuable in itself. This is the way women are quicker thinkers in general (in large part because they don't examine thought). These are the women who are more natural in social situations, more considerate of other people, less bitchy.
>>
>>24073248

Oh and I forgot to add... the women like the linkedin ones who gain all sorts of technical skills and accreditation basically waste their energies, because there are always men who would could easily do everything they do but better, and add more creativity and moral value. These women are acting foolishly because they're throwing away their real value for something empty (I'm speaking more generally here of the choice, I'm sure these women benefit selfishly from this status to some degree at first). I've noticed that women in high-intensity careers tend to become almost reptilian and to become almost like crazy robots, often with major neurosis, memory loss, and a disconnection from reality after a certain age, I've observed this especially in the legal field.

So these women may seem very impressive and even intimidating early on, but that's because most of us are limiting our perspective to their immediate seeming success, which, combined with the way women are elevated automatically up the corporate hierarchy, is often VERY impressive... later on though, we get to see that they haven't independently contributed much at all relative to men who, when THEY were young may have seemed relatively unimpressive. It's like these women who act like this burn up all their energy in a big explosion and are left with practically nothing the rest of their life, while men have a much larger source of energy, and burn it out consistently at a strong rate.

While I respect female choice, I think these women should be encourage for their own sake and everybody elses to throw their intelligence into raising children.
>>
>>24072782
This.

I wouldn't feel comfortable being in a relationship with a man who was dumber than me, shorter than me, weaker than me, submissive, or didn't have a career. I want a guy who can make me feel helpless and inferior, I'm not sure if that goes for all women though, I might just be fucked in the head.
>>
>>24073248
Dont worry im sure smart women arent clamoring for you.
>>
>>24073630

They aren't and neither are dumb ones, but why do you take what I've said so personally? I'm just expressing an opinion.
>>
>>24073530
You are pathetic anyway so your opinion doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: 1446249531542.jpg (40 KB, 329x356) Image search: [Google]
1446249531542.jpg
40 KB, 329x356
>>24070790
>STEM
>hates people who can't communicate
>thinks he's smart
>dating stacy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24073444
>>24073248
>getting so disturbed by evidence of legitimately smart, successful women that you have to write paragraphs to convince yourself that there's no merit in it
Don't worry anon, keep stewing on it. That way you can feel like a 'thinker' while they exceed far beyond anything you're capable of.
>>
>>24074553

I'm not really impressed by any level of 'success' whether male or female. I don't fetishise it so I'm not concerned about these women. The ones the OP has linked to have likely got more intelligence than most women, but their 'status' and long linkedin bios are mostly the result of chance, opportunity, education and upbringing, etc. Their corporate success will have in large part been a result of activism and pressure by women to make sure that every company hires plenty of women. I don't hold anything against these women, they have the right to make their own choices in their lives - I'm just questioning whether those are the right choices.

Even the fact that males are so much more successful and intelligence compared to women doesn't impress me - it's mostly the result of biology, something men aren't responsible for and can't claim credit for.

Attitudes like yours are only meant to silence any form of criticism of the idea that women can have everything (many of these careerist women will also insist on having love and children, and ofcourse men pay for this in one form or other), or that women should have to compete on a level playing field.

If I'm right about women burning out, it's very unhealthy for these women too.
>>
File: 29088806.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
29088806.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>very high intelligence in women
>>
>>24070093
You do know that linkedin sends the members notifications when someone looks at their profile, right? Even if you're not a member yourself?
>>
>>24070093
Also, I fucked a woman with her masters in chemistry and a degree in mathematics while she was pursuing one in economics and chinese. That's how I found out I'm into femdom, although I was so drunk i couldn't walk straight at the time. Doesn't matter, had sex.
>>
>going into academia
>hoping I meet an outlier that I can form a relationshit with
Since I want to make a career out of research, I definitely need a partner that can provide intellectual stimulation.
>>
File: 1422745032191s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1422745032191s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
Be me
>19
>still on L plates
>forget about up coming driving exam
>miss it
>give up hope
>dad gets angery
>takes away PS4
What do i do with my tine now?
>>
>>24075069
This. They don't have intelligence, all they have is an "I'm smart and you're dumb" mentality.
>>
>>24070093

No

t. PhD student where there are lots of such girls, they are mostly annoying cunts with way too high expectations
>>
>>24070093
Tbh, I'm graduated from uni, but I don't care whether someone is educated or not. If rather have a friend or gf who is nice over one who is smart.
>>
>>24070769

You're a retard, that's how relationships are supposed to work. You're looking for a mommy, not a girlfriend. I'd much rather have the dependent girl than one that can dump me in a heartbeat.

t. mom divorced my dad because she was a bigger achiever than him
>>
>>24075367
>19
>takes away ps4
>>
Being attracted to intelligence means you're low IQ and trying to compensate for your retard genes
>>
>>24072843

No it's because men are intimidated by them.
>>
>>24070093

Lol I have a mutual LinkedIn connection with the Raabea girl
>>
File: 1442130772589.png (1022 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1442130772589.png
1022 KB, 1024x689
I don't need an intelligent woman, but I absolutely cannot date a stupid or ditzy woman. Unfortunately that alone disqualifies around three quarters of all women.
>>
I personally know three genuinely intelligent women.

One got pregnant at around 19 and now works as a cashier at a supermarket. The second has a very successful business/marketing career (on top of already being a daughter of a millionaire) and absolutely no love life because she's fat, unattractive and socially awkward. The third is my sister, who is like number two but without the career and rich father.

Don't do intelligence girls. This will be you after intelligence.
>>
>>24077446

Do you have the unshopped pic?
>>
I love them intelligent, not necessary in academic or STEM way
>>
>>24078242

What other way is there?
>>
To be honest the most intelligent grill I know (skipped couple of grades, now works as a psychiatrist, whole appartment filled with books) hasn't had a bf this decade.
I wouldn't want to date her either even though she's better looking than I am.
I always thought girls like her would end up with hyper Chad but now I think she will end up alone.
>>
File: pepe cucking wojak.jpg (73 KB, 645x555) Image search: [Google]
pepe cucking wojak.jpg
73 KB, 645x555
>>24075644

C U C K O L D E D D A N G T H A T W A S N T O R I G I N A L E N O U G H B U S H D I D N I N E E L E V E N.
>>
Yes. Intelligent woman means intelligent offspring. Intelligent offspring means they get to climb social ladder.
>>
>>24070219
>m-muh real life
this is how dumbass robots and normies rationalize their intellectual inferiority.

When someone is intelligent, the odds of them being highly engaged in what ever field they found themselves in. You lose sight of everything else you focus in like that, things that would normally be simple as fuck, become convoluted, just because how your thinking is shifted. You start to overthink the basics when you don't need to, and sometimes make the wrong decisions. Normies who have never worked ridiculously hard on something so mentally taxing will never understand this feeling. Take a 6month break from it and you "regain" common sense.
>>
there is this girl in one of my classes that looks very plain. Strawberry blonde hair, doesn't wear makeup but she also looks quite good. Flat chested but man she has dat ass. And she is unbelievably brainy, it's insane.
>>
>>24079903
>found themselves in
Are very high

>everything else you
when

period
>>
>>24079903
Yeh I get what you are saying. You kind of get lost in abstract thought.
>>
>>24078081

The girls wear make-up, they aren't 'shopped.
>>
>>24079954
>You kind of get lost in abstract thought
Fuck yeah you do.
>>
>>24070939
Go write some c# faggot
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.